Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember, half the range, why is nobody saying anything?

Tested this many times now, noticed it many times, next up is a video if annyone says otherwise.

Definetely the range of ember is not what it says, supposedly 35.5 meter range on my build but enemies within that range is not hit at all. i have to go Close and then they get hit instantly.

tested this many times and its really annoying, why is nobody taking this up? its been like this since the rewamp of ember there was one time it drained X2 as much energy but that was a patch bug and got re patched with this crap following it instead.

now why isn't it solved yet? has people just not noticed how their range is like 70% or half after several weeks? at 100% yes. 

Edited by SoulEaterReaper

9 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

why is nobody taking this up?

Apparently you dont use the Forums very often. A few months ago when World of Fire got changed, the forum was littered with complains about it.

Personally im in favor and like the change as it doubles the base damage of WoF, tho its still not the solution, Heat Proc needs a revamp ASAP.

2 minutes ago, wolfsongcry said:

Sad but tue, WoF is not her best skill anymore. Better focus on Accelerant and Fire Blast.

Nah I'll keep focusing on WoF tho not for it's original intended purpose which for me was Firequake stunning mid to high level things .... because I literally can't fit firequake in my build anymore..... I'll focus it on clearing low level content when I'm feeling lazy. Which she does oh so well~

She's useless on high level content now.

You can still clear low level missions with just parkouring around and WoF on or refreshing WoF and standing in the same spot though.

Nothing really changed.

She just can't CC with WoF anymore in high level content without dropping dead first.

42 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

The rest of the world moved on to new outrage within 2 weeks of the change.

More like the rest of the world dropped Ember in response to her being awful and now nobody cares.

34 minutes ago, Prof.549 said:

Your face when you cleaning all the startchart with Ember(and sometimes even Sortie1) while reading such comments

Your face when you're playing Saryn, Volt or even Atlas or Ash and read a post where someone brags about their pro MLG starchart frame.

9b7b1407bb7aef3e17191da9d7094b0f.png

*Sometimes* even Sortie1!? Gasp! You're such a big girl now ember, here's your participation trophy.

...Then Equinox sneezed and everything in the solar system under level 30 died instantly.

so saryn is the new range DPS and banshee quake augment for quick kills

Right after saryn gets vaulted it gets buffed and ember gets Debuffed, looks like someone is trying to get saryn prime sold in the game so people will have to buy more platinum from DE.

9 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

so saryn is the new range DPS and banshee quake augment for quick kills

Right after saryn gets vaulted it gets buffed and ember gets Debuffed, looks like someone is trying to get saryn prime sold in the game so people will have to buy more platinum from DE.

Tin foil hat time people.

12 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

Here's a tin foil hat that goes with the topic... 

Nobody says anything about it because no one plays Warframe anymore and those on steam chart are DE's bots. 

.......... it all makes perfect sense now b-but what about the people on the forums surely we can't all b.........[A fatal error has occurred please restart your chat bot]

19 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

Here's a tin foil hat that goes with the topic... 

Nobody says anything about it because no one plays Warframe anymore and those on steam chart are DE's bots. 

And DE is actively trying to piss off its player base and make them leave to collect insurance money when the game fails.....