The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Led To The Username You Have Now?

Prime-Ares

neon lights is a fan name givin to a background character in my little pony.  i dont watch the show anymore, but i have a very deep emotional attachment to the name, a late friend gave me the nickname "neon" after the character, i dont have the heart to stop using it. its one of the few things i have left of her

People got mad at me in Battlefield, quite often ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It just got way faster to respond to various forms of "screw you" and hackusations by replying < which would appear as:

[ALL]JuicyButthurt: <

Edited by JuicyButthurt

When I started this account I was Palkora. It was made from my email which was Palko. There isn't any fancy reasoning behind it.

Vilemyre though is a name that stuck with me since 2015 and I use it generally everywhere. That and Palkora seems to be taken now so I couldn't revert back to it.

I was just browsing wikipedia and stumbled upon a page talking abaout the origins of the word 'macabre' and how it used to be belived it came from the arabic word for graves which is Maqabir.

I had never heard it before and thought it was interesting enough so I kept it.

One of my favorite DC characters is Martian ManHunter and This game has grineer so my name evolved to MartianGHunter cause I love hunting and killing grineer its probably why POE is my favorite hunting ground. 

Edited by MartianGHunter

I created mine a long time ago, Xenox for my favorite movie, Alien with the famous Xenomorph

& Ilz'ot (I can't put a single quote so I've put a dash instead) is just an Eldritch name that I've created myself a few years ago 'cause I like the books of H.P. Lovecraft

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

I have literally no reason or inspiration for my online name.

I just put it because I knew no one would be stupid enough to take such a tacky name and I hate the "name already taken" thing popping up.

да.

Ok no i'm not Russian. Wanted to be called Maskgame but someone already had it. 
Next was "The_Masked" but I didn't like underscores and the such...
So "DaMasque" came to thought... A derpy way to say "The" and the unique "Masque."

Took me a bit before realizing the Heavy from Team Fortress 2 says "да" if you prompt the yes command.

And that's my story.

Mine is since my DaoC days and have followed me through several games. 

Reason for the name: I was about to roll a kobold shadowblade and needed a name that sounded both germanic/norse and would fit well with shadowspeak, most notably the kobold variation. So as I had just seen this long documentary about WW2 and most notably Erwin Rommel his name came to mind. Not only the name as such but due to the fact he was the illusive desert fox and also the leader of the Ghost Division. A division that earned their name for being both fast and effective, making it hard for the enemy aswell as the german high command to keep track of his progress, both in Africa and Europe. He was also a great military leader that walked the grey area between good and evil during the time. This resulted in me picking this as a fitting name for a rogue type character. So Irvin the shadowblade was born.

This has then followed me through other games, most often on rogue type characters. That is the reason for the Sneaky part infront of Ervin, my most beloved character ever, my gnome rogue in WoW on the US server Emerald Dream.