Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 19 minutes, CityOfVillians a dit :

I'd rather see LImbo's 3 revisited. Titanita needs 1,2,3 revisited.

Не вижу задач 1 и 3 способности. Назовите что-то, кроме"враги улетают от меня." You can nail them to the ground if you are on top.

Being that limbo is time elements are particular to the viod .That is were i used him most of the time ,But u say he is the most used warframe is a big jump.I use all my warframes ,Ash ,frost ,Rino an all others depending on the mission.If your going after wisp on the O.P. Missions you want speed.Thanks an hope it works out for us sense we are the ones trying to understand why .The last rework had a lot of different views.    

So previously it was...enter squad, Limbo appears and says OK everyone drop your guns you spent hrs putting 5 forma on, it's melee only time! ( that's if you didn't already fall into his rift portal) Now it will be, thanks Limbo you are useful as well as synergistic to the squad. Bravo DE you fixed the main problem with Limbo vs the rest of the squad. Much appreciated.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)RazorTheIceMan said:

...But u say he is the most used warframe is a big jump

That is not necessarily what Reb is saying, I don't think.  By 'most consistantly used' I assume that this is referring to the fact that players who own Limbos and used them beyond '0->30''ing often have them as one of if not the most used Warframe on their account.  When I had him, the only frame that outtimed him was Excalibur.

20 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

the moment an enemy is placed in the rift or touches the rift via cataclysm they are frozen while stasis is active. there is no enemy fire to stop. enemies cannot even shoot you if they are outside of the rift so what is the point of making enemy fire stop when they cant even shoot where it matters?

Smh I knew someone would say this. The answer: BOSSES. You can freeze boss projectiles but they can't be frozen. Happy? Works on high levels sorties with a good melee weapon depending on the boss and the conditions. It's just that simple.

1 minute ago, ApocalypticFlameFury said:

Smh I knew someone would say this. The answer: BOSSES. You can freeze boss projectiles but they can't be frozen. Happy? Works on high levels sorties with a good melee weapon depending on the boss and the conditions. It's just that simple.

stopping bosses fire completely neuters them and shouldnt even be a thing. im glad they added reduced duration on CC for them. people always trying to invalidate gameplay and then ask for the game to be more challenging.

1 hour ago, devildevil21 said:

Usually when it is secondary or melee weapon only, my titania could only use diwata, or (when the bug still wasn't fixed) my secondary weapon while in razorwing... dex pixia was disabled.

1 hour ago, devildevil21 said:

Hopefully. Anyway, I'm also hopin' the new diwata buffs are really good to compensate her trash melee stats.

It was a weird glitch that happened with Titania sometimes.  It happened to me once.  I then went back in later and exalted worked.  Never had it happen to Ivara though.  

wont this wreck the riven challenge "get X headshots without touching the ground" since limbos stop all enemies had made this challenge fisible? also reducing his duration  i feel makes it less valuable to use him versus frost. where frosts is health based/ armor based. i feel this will only encourage players to flee limbo and once again prefer frost. the use of teamates weapons would significantly help players, but to what extent? will players out side the rift be able to shoot in the rift? or will players inside the rift be able to shoot to enemies outside the rift, or will players be able to attack any enemy affected by limbos abilities? feel its missing speacifics. and just nerfing a warframe that doesnt really need it. espeacially going against lephanitis, but reducing the duration will just make it harder for new players to accomplish defense missions early on and make it feel more of a grind to newer players. seems only in the favor of veteran players who really dont need to grind to get to the next content.

i would also like to add. yes its true he is the most used warframe, but thats because every new player switches to him after they get him. limbo is arguably the first new warframe a player gets because the limbo quest comes first of all the quests that give a warframe. as a once newer player limbos unique abilities and good defense skills kept me going if this were nerfed in duration any more i might not have stayed. it allows new players to get through the grind of the next several pieces of content. nerfing it just prolongs how long new players stay in the limbo grind pun intended. make this part too hard and newer players will just give up before making it to the second dream quest. yes veteran players wont care as much, because thier warframes are already leveled up. i predict this will cause a greater cut in newer player contributions following the jupiter/saturn junctions as newer players come following this update.

Limbos 3 is a bigger problem I agree.

If people trolling with limbo is such a big issue then fine make ally's guns (and only ally's guns, not limbo's) immune to cataclysm. Nothing else is needed.

But seriously if the goal here is to target trolls can we talk about SPACE COOTIES!?

Seriously DE I love you, but space aids was the worst thing ever added to the game and the NUMBER 1 troll tactic, that could very well be hurting new players experiences!

I see many a new player walking around wondering why this giant zit on their beautiful new warframe is there.

Honestly if these changes go through as is, i'm likely going to pass on limbo prime. Whats the point if limbo no longer has cool time powers to play with?

So, Titania's guns will gain the ability to accept mods while her blade just gets a buff? Not to sound rude or anything, but does anyone actually use her 1st, 2nd, and 3rd abilities? Granted, I've yet to figure out how to use them effectively since I'm not necessarily fond of making my enemies float, but still. The fact remains that Titania only seems to do it to one enemy per cast while Rhino can do something similar to multiple enemies with just one stomp. Plus, Rhino doesn't make them fly off like some slow version of Mass Effect's biotics pushing enemies out of the battlefield similarly to how Shepard shoved a merc out the window. I forget if shooting enemies that Titania has floating will make them move and throw off a player's aim.

In any case, Limbo's stasis change sounds like another good alternative to Frost's bullet blocking snow-globe so thanks for that.

Edit: In hindsight, I really need to test out Titania in the Simulacrum if only to better learn her abilities and refresh my memory of what the first three are supposed to do when used correctly.

So, What is the reason of removing Limbo's identity? 

On 2018-06-12 at 3:18 AM, Frenjo said:

As someone who plays Limbo almost exclusively, with a developed playstyle. I can totally see the value of removing time stop affecting ally weapons, but why self weapons? It completely removes one of the core concepts of stasis, which was to have a line-up-your-shots-then-release-for-satisfaction playstyle. I kinda like it for the sake of not getting screamed at whenever I play my main warframe, but then, when do I ever actually use stasis unless the pod's dying?

Addendum: I'm not okay with the duration change of half base duration to stasis, at least make it 20 seconds. Seems that the playstyle that was originally encouraged has just gone straight out the window. Although I hope this'll encourage less 4 + 2 spam cataclysm-stasis, which even as someone who mains Limbo I really don't like outside of certain circumstances.

I totally agree with this view

another way, please make the difference on activation key of stasis like Zephyr's Wind tail and Dive boom or Ivara's Quiver

OK I'm going to try to explain to Limbos why the whole "Keep both mechanics" or "Make it an Augment" doesn't work. 

The whole point of the change is to make Limbo less disruptive to group play and contrary to popular belief from Limbo players Limbo was by and large disruptive. If you need to keep telling people that they need to "learn to play with Limbo" then Limbo is disruptive. Leaving in the old mechanic means you have essentially done nothing because you are relying on people to "do the right thing". Ultimately what you are left with are two outcomes, the intended outcome and what actually happens and what actually happens is that most people are just going to blindly or maliciously run the old timestop. 

People keep calling it a nerf but being able to use all of your weapons is a pretty solid buff any way you slice it.

As for the reduction to the Stasis timer, it took me a while to finally warm up to a reasonable explanation as to why that was added in and that reason can be summed up in one word, Gara.

When Gara first released her barrier was on a fixed time and otherwise invulnerable, sound familiar? It took DE only a few days to decide that they didn't like how the mechanic functioned because it essentially ground the game to a halt and pretty much every mission became sit and wait. Which is Limbos Cataclysm/Stasis in a nutshell save for that combo is even more disruptive than Garas barrier. So it is unsurprising that they opted to try to figure an additional limitation to apply to the combo as it represents a play style that DE has already demonstrated they don't like. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Onyx Guarrd said:

Okay so since there is no freeze on ally weapons now, does this also mean allies cant force stop your already HALVED stasis?

I would assume that to be a correct assumption.

tho they wouldn't have any reason to even if they could as the whole reason people took to force canceling Stasis was so they could use their ranged weapons. Which they will now be free to do during Stasis. 

43 minutes ago, Oreades said:

People keep calling it a nerf but being able to use all of your weapons is a pretty solid buff any way you slice it.

It's only a buff if you hadn't already made an amazing melee weapon to cut down stasis enemies. I am getting no meaningful dmg buff from this, just a 50% cut on my stasis time.

Archived