Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

If Limbo is to be the master of the rift, then why not give him options on stasis? Do the Ivara arrow/ Vauban grenade trick with his stasis. He would have the option for full traditional stasis or the friendly fire half duration at the press of a button. It is an easy solution that would keep everyone happy and make Limbo more of a team player in all situations.

Please make it so Titania doesn't have to go and Harvest every single Tribute by walking into it, they should either go towards her or allow other players from the squad harvest them.

Also to even try to reach a decent aura % you need to spend a lot of energy, almost forcing a build with Fleeting expertise. I suggest Tribute affects all enemies within a small area so it doesn't cost 50 base energy just to fill up 1/5 of the max % of any of the auras plus it allows Lantern to synergyze with enemies being drawn closely to one point.

On 2018-06-11 at 9:11 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. Limbo's gear and all Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

Why not just make this into an Augment for his Stasis and leave the rest as-is?

Long overdue changes for two frames who have very much deserved better for a long time.  I'm looking forward to playing with Dex Pixia, with the ability to mod for crits with the extra oomf pistol mods give.  And while I don't personally play Limbo, I'm looking forward to being able to actually play with Limbos.  Thank you, like a lot.

On 2018-06-11 at 8:33 PM, Funki0 said:

Good day.

Since I am mainly playing Limbo, I am absolutely not amused by having a 80sec cataclysm, but only a 40sec stasis. You actually don't need complete weapon usage inside the rift with stasis active. The Limbo just needs to know how to use his tools effectively and people who either don't understand him and his mechanics or just hate him because of no reason shouldn't complain about the Warframe, since it is not the fault of the Warframe, but the user.
You can play perfectly well with Limbo is at this moment.
But I will see how the changes will impact his gameplay, like many others too.

Just recast Stasis. This update will remove so much salt, that I believe it outweighs the ''nerf''.

On 2018-06-11 at 8:25 PM, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

I suggest trying the following builds too, Harrow 1/Vauban 3 + Arca Plasmor.. Tho the Plasmor doesnt get bonus damage from headshots, it can still land them. Just get a bunch of enemies locked by Bastille or Condenm in a low level mission, then jump and Aim just above their heads.

This is actually a fantastic idea. Just need to farm out some Fieldron to build and i will try this next time i get the challenge. Thanks for the tip!

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Therandomness:

It's really his Banish now. I wonder what they can do about that.

Eh, I can deal with that, just rolling out of it is fine, Cataclysm isnt as annoying anymore aswell. Stasis was my only eyesore which caused me to instant drop any random pug with a limbo in it.

@[DE]Rebecca The limbo changes are good but Titania in my opinion needs a re-visit on all of her abilities especially her 2nd ability. On paper her 2nd sounds good however in practice it`s the worst ability in her kit, the percentage of the buffs you get are too low and you don`t see a difference. In all honesty you really should be focusing on fixing the probs with the UI cursor on the xbox & ps4 because you are no way near done yet. GET IN DONE.

Greetings.

I hate Limbo with a passion. After being trolled by so many Limbos, I always check the squad line up before doing absolutely anything in the mission. If I spot a Limbo, I abort the mission. Allow me to give you a picture of what I have dealt with in the past, and HOPEFULLY, you, DE, can address each of them.  I was banished. I roll out of the banishment, only to be banished again. Trust me, the roll-banish-roll-banish routine gets old quick. Then the monsters I was attacking were banished, while I was not, meaning I could not affect them. On the corpus stage where we were in space and the windows got blown out, so the room went into lock down. The Limbo put the entire area in the rift so the consoles could not be manipulated. I got banished so many times that my other squad-mates noticed and began cursing out the Limbo for being a troll.

Do you want to know what the response was by the offending player?

"LOL"

No. I hate Limbos with a passion. This is not a one-off happening. This is a repeat occurrence. DE, if you do not also address the above issues, it may be that my quit rate will exceed my mission completion rate, because right now, Limbo's abilities are far FAR too attractive to be abused by people who are either bored or are just evil and wish to grief others.

If you will NOT address these issues, could you perhaps make a matchmaking blacklist, so I could never be matched with certain warframes? I know this would prevent people from ever being the host for a mission, but I am willing to deal with that. That way, I can blacklist Limbo and Banshee, so I never get matched with them.

One more thing, and this may not be the fault of Limbo players, but a stupid mechanic that was added by DE. Can you PLEASE remove that tiny rift that is created when a Limbo does a barrel-roll? If you are running behind a Limbo, you get thrown into the rift whether you like it or not.

Thank You.

13 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

Now that exalted weapons will be separately moddable, I have to ask: In sortie conditions with X weapon only, can we use any exalted weapon now?

Say, a melee only sortie, can I use dex pixia, artemis bow, peacemaker?

We always could use them.  The only difference was that the mods from the weapons they used were disabled due to not having that weapon.  That will no longer be an issue.  

I will never understand people complaining about warframes being OP. It's a co-op game, why would I want my teammates to be weaker? Sometimes it feels like the players want the game to be grindier. I don't really play with Limbo much as it's not that fun for me, but when there is not one of my friends around and I have a tough mobile defense or something similar I take him out and do the mission. A couple of times I played with random people and I know that some of them agreed with me. I believe it was a sortie interception and half-way through the mission two people logged out while my limbo and a Valkyr remained. It was only thanks to limbo's abilites and valkyr's damage that we were able to finish the mission properly. I know changes are to be expected as the game evolves but sometimes when a warframe is released I just wait for a year or so because I know that it's going to be altered and that the current build will no longer be valid. I just don't have the time and will to invest in something that won't last. In spite of all this bellyaching this is still the best online game made by the best devs and I hope the game just keeps on getting better and better. 

On 2018-06-11 at 8:16 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Why not make it so Limbo can still stop weapons for himself though? It's just I'll mis Solo full Za Warudo powers😞

Anyways, thanks for the heads up Rebb!

Or... we could get an augment mod for Stasis, allowing us to still do Dio's "Za Warudo". I'm thinking:

Stasis allows Limbo's bullets to be affected by the ability upon holding down the ability. The SFX for that should be different, maybe something similar to Dio's "Za Warudo" animation and sound, lol.

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎11 at 8:11 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. Limbo's gear and all Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

Nooooo! Thats not a rework, its a nerf. Oh man i love Limbo, but this…. this is sad news.

I'll admit there are a few… well many people who don't how to play Limbo, but why not make those changes into an augment insted?

26 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

We always could use them.  The only difference was that the mods from the weapons they used were disabled due to not having that weapon.  That will no longer be an issue.  

Usually when it is secondary or melee weapon only, my titania could only use diwata, or (when the bug still wasn't fixed) my secondary weapon while in razorwing... dex pixia was disabled.

il y a 3 minutes, devildevil21 a dit :

Usually when it is secondary or melee weapon only, my titania could only use diwata, or (when the bug still wasn't fixed) my secondary weapon while in razorwing... dex pixia was disabled.

It is logical that now this should not be, since there will be no more connection with the equipped weapon.

Archived