[DE]Rebecca

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. All Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

Bravo.👏

• Like 13
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 9
  • Upvote 5

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Limbo is one of the most complex Warframes - he's more polarizing than a lifetime supply of Forma! He is also one of the most consistently used. The power to stop-time completely is quite strong - but is it cooperative when weapons are affected? Certainly with a coordinated team and well-trained Limbo, the answer is yes. But that's not always the case.

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. All Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

Now this should be interesting

How duration changes, will need some personal testing >.< Currently limbo is one of my go-to mobile defense / rescue frames, especially for sorties, where he can lock down the area for an extended duration, allowing my Tenno to waltz around and hack things without getting shot at.

Edited by Aldrr
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

Like the sound of the Limbo changes. Hopefully that will wash away some of the salt in the forum. And I look forward to separate exalted weapons! Hooray! :community:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Why not make it so Limbo can still stop weapons for himself though? It's just I'll mis Solo full Za Warudo powers😞

Anyways, thanks for the heads up Rebb!

• Like 13
  • Haha 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 45

This pretty much confirms Limbo Prime.
Cool to see some changes coming for these frames.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Remember to remove the restrictions certain projectiles have within the rift, no one wants their abilities becoming undone from a Pox fan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 7

Posted (edited)

What about Titania's other abilities like Tribute and Lantern? Will there be Vacuum for her 4th?

Edited by (PS4)Yuki5e7en
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 21

Thanks DE for keeping up with the good works in between big stuff thats already you're working on and kudos to keep making the game more and more balanced as time goes ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

titania needs more than a consistently modifiable 4.................

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 15

How about we don't nerf limbo and only do the change to allies weapons? 

He's only reliably used in 2 mission types as is

• Like 4
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 31

3 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Why not make it so Limbo can still stop weapons for himself though? It's just I'll mis Solo full Za Warudo powers😞

Anyways, thanks for the heads up Rebb!

I agree, I think we need some clarification on this one. It says ally weapons, but is Limbo included in that? I'll also miss the silly utility of setting up stasis-shots.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 9

OK this change is good, but the dex pixia isn't exactly good. Titania's problem is her three other abilities are useless, and theoretically could be rolled into a single ability with two new abilities put in.

• Like 4
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 15

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

we've pivoted in a direction that also Buffs Dex Pixia! Once separately-Moddable 'Exalted' weapons goes live, Dex Pixia will use SECONDARY mods! Since there are no dual-primaries in game, we felt it was best to use Secondary Mods to not only buff, but also be consistent! 

This is not a buff. No Set mod use (since Augur can't trigger during Razorwing), no Hunter Munitions, less Status chance, all for a little bit more Crit chance and base damage from mods.

Limbo changes sound great, though.

• Like 3
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 21