Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, darkvoltex said:

when I open a warframe launcher, it said that the update has failed and I don't why? can you plz fix it for the warframe launcher

Same here i dont know what the problem is just started having that issue when i started updating today

7 hours ago, --Q--Dioxety said:

Wow, it's finally here!

After this I really hope you guys can take the time to add some endgame progression before focusing on more quests. They are nice and all but we need something to keep us playing.

i agree i'm literally forced to install this entire game just because of this bloody quest, i couldn't resist playing the quest, but i'll delete immediately i'm done

My feedback will be brief (MILD SPOILERS).

Pros:

• Amazing story, what DE's storytelling lacks in quantity, it makes up for in sheer potency.
  • Great, if short, music.
  • HUGE IMPLICATIONS

Cons:

• I was hoping for a slightly more different kit for Umbra. As it is, it's just a good old Cal with extra hate for sentients.
  • Cliffhanger ending (pet peeve).
  • Missions designed around well armed and upgraded operators (don't get me wrong, but when I, an MR25 is daunted by the millions of focus that needs to be farmed for trivial boosts to the child, there is room for improvement).

Overall, another flawed gem, and I mean it in a positive way.

Hi
i got the update error this morning while i was trying to update 'cause of the hype (even if i did'nt have time to start the game but the hype is hype :) )
it happened also with the sanctuary mainline update and a couple of time before, and it always automatically solved after a couple of hotfixes. Assuming i'll not be home in the next 7 hours or so, i can wait for it... i only hope this evening will be fixed or the hype will destroy me :stalker::scared::sadcry:

Awesome thanks ! :loka:

But I can't understand the change on Limbo, again.... Why do you scrap such a cool gameplay totally when you just had to remove it for team mates ?? Limbo stopping is own projectiles is not a problem at all. It's one of the coolest synergy between a frame and weapons we had... And now it's gone ? You should keep it for Limbo only (and maybe on a long press on stasis or something why not, but don't scrap it please) Don't Emberise all the frames please :clem:

Edited by Xgomme

9 hours ago, --Q--Captain said:

With the Sacrifice being released, are there any plans to make Archwing more meaningful in the game? As of now, there isn't much content that includes the use of the Archwing. The quest for it was sweet and all, but after that it's sort of disappointing. The Jordas Verdict was the only Archwing mission people ever did. On top of that, the missions in the star chart are buggy and need patching. Did I forget to mention the innumerable misdocks in JV? The AI needs improvement, the enemies get stuck and crowd up too easily.

Also, there is no content in the game that requires you to use a forma on any of your Archwing gear. The last thing that actually required you to forma your Archwing weapons was JV. Archwing was released on Update 15. We are now on Update 23 and we've seen little effort made to include Archwing into the hype of the game. We have 9 total Archwing missions in the entire star chart. For the thousands of mods we have in game, 46 of them are Archwing mods. Warframe is a game about space ninjas, and it has a lot of Earth, but little space.

I really wanted some Archs too.

I even had some ideas for missions. Like capturing ships with rosoruces flying off planets, like alerts, than one or two tenno go into ship and gets supplies, and you have to defend it.

Also I think it would be great to just jump away from archwing and sit on some rock and shot from it till you have enough oxygen. I think it would be cool 🙂

Hey! I have problem with the update. When I was doing today the new update in the end it stopped and it said " Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable. The update will restart shortly... " What should I do? Should I wait? I tried to open it again and again but it's still the same.

To hell with that quest. They won't give me any reasons to farm millions of focus and upgrade Operator beside "well, you can if you want"  and then throw a fight at me that freaking long and tedious if you don't spend time on Operator upgrade? Again, to hell with this quest.

Edited by Comnislasher

When can we have the 3 configurations selections for Operator, or Operator's loadout slots?

The new nikana skin is 225p?! Is that a mistake or if not, the why is it so expensive? There is no weapon skin alone itself cost that much ya?

3 hours ago, darkvoltex said:

when I open a warframe launcher, it said that the update has failed and I don't why? can you plz fix it for the warframe launcher

3 hours ago, shota_12 said:

Same here i dont know what the problem is just started having that issue when i started updating today

I think DE again forgotten to switch on the launcher for some regions. Try using a VPN and set it to North America, it will work. Ya, obviously NA has the most priority lol

Easily your best cinematic questline, DE!  This and Chains of Harrow.  My only wish from this is we find a way to extend the umbra roster without too much wait.

Don't get me wrong, while Umbra Excalibur's introduction was truly worth waiting for,  his 'passive' is something I'd like to see available for all frames.  How that will work in the grand scheme of things is up to you, but I could live with some form of universal questline that allows us to apply it to any non-umbra frames.  Otherwise it may very well take over a decade before you manage to create a personal quest for each frame so far.  Not that I'd complain because I loved the story for this, but still...

But yeah, worth the wait.  Looking forward to what's on the horizon. 😃

I do not like the new inventory screen. Instead of seeing what is what, I now can only see the icons of things and have to hover over or select an item to figure out what it is.

Well here are a few barrels, links, some neurotics. I can tell that at a glance. Just finding what I exactly want requires me to use a search (not bad) but can't just see that without using a search or clicking on things (very bad).