Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could have 3 warframes irl

Limbo and be one of those white hats in syria or other war places. Seems like a good way to be neutral without supporting any sides but help people that need it.

Ivara cause lewds,can put people to sleep, annoy people by shooting noise arrows when they try to sleep. And be a secret agent

Probably Saryn cause I keep hearing my partner says its tiring carrying those fat lumps around and back aches.  

Rhino, because I would never feel safer than with my boy by my side, or when I am being my boy if I theoretically have Transference abilities.

Excalibur Umbra, to further the true purpose of gathering more dads. Also, I can knit him more clothes!

Limbo, because he seems one of the most capable of entertaining himself. He can get into academia and such if he wants, or just do cool Rift experiments without having to worry about teammates complaining.

Oberon. On the spot healing, as well as protection.

Nekros. Walking in as Death himself? Raising the fallen as my soldiers? There would be no wars. Each death would add to my legion.

Lastly, Limbo. Despite the definite danger of having him, once mastered, Limbo's abilities would grant such power.  

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 1:02 AM, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Science.

BREAKING NEWS: Sci-Fi fan responsible for unknown Pandemics, millions dead, CDC say no known cure.

Rhino, Mesa and Ivara would be my picks. Rhino would be the one I use most, Ivara for if I need stuff done quietly, and Mesa for showing off at the weekly shoot.

Assuming it really is for controlling, then realistically any warframes based around damage wouldn't be helpful in real life. Warframes based around utility, however, are.

Limbo, for the sake of stopping time and banishing.

Vauban, so I could be paid to protecc an area.

For the third, it's a hard choice between Volt and Trinity. Volt would be very helpful with speed boosting and providing an incredible source of electricity, however Trinity would be able to heal the wounded, and I see that as another very helpful effect. Tough choice, but leaning more towards Trinity by a small margin.

Read the whole thread and noone said Nyx... Mind control could be helpful irl

Oberon healing and  Phoenix renewal so basically immortal.

Nova for when you need to take out an annoying city or continent.  antimatter drop would be an incredibly powerful nuclear weapon.

These three frames you could easily take over and rule the world.

Trinity - free healthcare and healing.  (can earn money as well by opening clinic)

Frost - free refrigerator and air conditioning.

Volt, provides electricity for heating and computer, wifi... 

Just so free healthcare, no utility bill to pay.

Originally I thought of Ember, but Volt seems more versatile as I can use Induction cooker and microwave.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG