Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3 - Limbo Prime

[DE]Megan

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Amideus:

Forma = +7 capactiy at MOST, 10 capacity lost.  THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, FORMA IS NOT A SOLUTION.  Go troll somewhere else.

I done it with Forma this is no Problem - Primary and Secondary don't have Stances and it work with Forma 

8 minutes ago, Demian_DeVile said:

I done it with Forma this is no Problem - Primary and Secondary don't have Stances and it work with Forma 

You're wrong, it's a problem on regular frames, and it's even worse on Umbra.  You have to spend two forma to recover the lost capacity on top of the normal forma to get the capacity lost back.  Do the math.  I promise you that you have no clue what you're talking about.  There's no reason why exalted weapons require 4 forma on top of the polarity already granted to them to match their old versions, it's a straight up nerf and needs to be addressed.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ‘Hey Kiddo’ lingering in your ship.

Aww, I was hoping that was on purpose. I found it really unnerving because by now I have gotten used to my void delusions and suddenly they weren't doing what they usually do. It's interesting how we can get used to something that isn't normal to the point that we don't even think about it anymore...

7 hours ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

What about the new facial accessories costing more than others? In some cases they usually cost 15p but the new one costs 5 times more at 75 plat. 75 plat for a pair of earrings feels kinda... excessive.

Everything in the market feels overpriced. Saryn is 225P but wukong is 275P. the heck is that?

@[DE]Danielle so I've noticed a glitch with Pyrana Prime... if i hold the trigger as the mag runs out of ammo, it forces me to a different weapon or to an Unarmed state as if it completely ran out of ammo, despite having more max ammo left.  Currently only can see this in squads, but it's really messing with me as I now have to preemptively reload in order to keep my gun from breaking ;-;

EDIT: seems to be working fine now, culprit may be that the reload was forced right as the passive ended, causing it to recognize it as an empty weapon when it wasn't.  IDK for sure.  Just know there is a bug somewhere in there :D

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed ‘Kill X Dargyn with a Bow’ Riven Challenge not functioning for Dargyns that spawn pilotless in the Plains. 

I have tested this and it still wasn't fixed. Just done the exact same Riven Challenge, found that it only counts piloted Dagryn kills... 😕

Regardless, I was able to complete the challenge.

I guess I am not understanding the patch notes correctly as I am getting more Zephyr/Tiberon/Kronen relics from Elite Onslaught then Limbo/Pyrana/Destreza so not sure what is going on there as I thought the new relics were supposed to replace those old ones in the loot table. 

28 minutes ago, Xazur said:

Why is it that the Nikana Gemeni skins on the Skiajati keeps the original handle for the sword, but the Nikana Dax skin doesn't?

Its because gemini skins are only skins for the sheath and dax skin is the skin for the sword and the sheath

I eagerly await the coming era of innumerable fedora-tipping 'intellectuals' trying to tell me, using half-baked Latin debate terms, that the reason I dislike Limbo is because I 'don't know how to play him'. 

This may be a bit of an unpopular opinion, but while the change to umbra's howl is a necessary and welcome change, I want the Devs to know that i really liked and appreciated the long pained howl that he gave before, it had a very vicious, pained and guttural feel to it, now it feels more like... an 'Eep!' rather than the pent up sorrow of a being that was beaten into submission

Archived