Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TFW You pick Harrow in Eidolon Hunts ...

Xaxma

- And you set matchmaking to public, only to realize that after 6 or 7 cycles of dumpster team comps that nobody is playing Trinity, sometimes even playing with 2 - 3 other Harrow.

So, you leave once again and decide to pick Trinity ... Only to have no Harrows for the next 6 or 7 comp cycles and have only other Trinities. 

8d685ac87b.png

I have joined in squads that seem pro. Only to have just the trinity as decent with blessing and watching lures. while the Harrow ragequit after being downed because he forgot to protect himself and the team and a chroma that barely scratches the eidolons. I can go as chroma, but prefer Volt as i am more experienced with it. I end up carrying the damage 90% of the time 

Damn, are you me? Had some horrible runs last night. My usual group weren't on so I was forced to suffer the gauntlet of Eidolon PUGS. Some highlights from last night:

- Group didn't get any lures, went straight to the Teralyst and teleported him within minutes. These were MR18-22 people.

- Chroma that kept getting downed and tickled the Teralyst with damage.

- Multiple groups who'd gather 5 lures, head to Teralyst without charging a single one then wonder why none are charging with so many together.

I play Harrow pretty much every run, but will switch if needed. If things seem to be going south and we're struggling I always ask in chat if people are new to Eidolons and if they have questions feel free to ask. 8/10 times I either get no responses (Silence) or people who claim they know what they're doing. I mean, I don't get it. If you don't know what to do, ask. If you're new, ask. If you're just bad, well .. I can only carry so many times a day. It gets old after a while.

I always do Oberon my PC account my Trinity is just not good enough over there.  I typically always take trin on ps4 account.

Oberon can heal lures and protect his energy with his hallowed ground he is better than trin in some ways.  Trinity wins out versus Gary though, the death beam pillars can outpace renewal and kill them pretty quickly.     Trinity can be annoying on public matches before you have enough arcane nullifiers to protect your energy.

In public matches  always go prepared to solo if others help great, if not you're ready.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

Ah... why would you ever do Eidolons on public? Investing a meagre 5 minutes or less can get you a dream team of Volt, Harrow, Chroma, Trinity, that can easily accomplish 3 Tridolons a night, 4 if you're quick, 5 if you're meticulous.

Edited by Tellakey

Because Harrow is pretty easy to use. Anyone can press 4 during the giant EMP wave thing.
Next to Roar Rhino for Eidolon hunts. Only being less simple because Harrow have to cast his 4 at a specific time, Rhino just keep it up all the way.

But Trinity is expected to find lures and baby sit them. If they die, it is all Trinity's fault. :L

I had that happen once. Ran out with Harrow and it there were 2 other Harrows. Next match, I went out with Trinity, and it was 2 Trinities. So I figured the best way around is to use Trinity and just work around it. Bypassing the Energy Drain is possible with Trinity, healing the Lures is not possible with Harrow. Get 100% Magnetic Resistance with 2 Arcane Nullifier and you no longer need to have a Harrow or Oberon in the party while running Trinity.