Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.6

[DE]Megan

Neat update, but I still can't play the game because of the infinite loading screen accompanied by low-res graphics. Please fix this issue in the next hotfix so that I don't have to worry about using Alt+F4 every time I start up a mission.

Edit: Now my game keeps switching out of Fullscreen whenever I start it up and Alt+Tab to Google Chrome. This needs to be addressed soon.

this is great any one but idk if its just me or others players having this problem as well but harrow duration seems to be bug even though i have at least over 200 duraton on him and i am only getting 14 seconds worth of duration idk if he's changed or what but can someone tell me??

DE, can we get a bit of definition for the Octavia augment?

If the range of each mallet is halved, the effective coverage area is quartered.  Area is PI*R^2.  R halved is (r/2)^2=r^2*1/4.  Two mallets at a quarter of the coverage is giving up half of the coverage.

If the actual area is halved then we're looking at .707 of the effective range.

If the former, this augment is effectively handicapping an ability at a cost (no reason to exist).  If the latter, then I could understand taking the mod as a comparative opportunity to cover the same area.  Otherwise, unimpressive update.  Hopefully Tennocon is where the effort is focused, given the related magnitude.  I'm more than happy to have a lackluster update if it is the only thing for the next couple of weeks.  Events aren't exactly easy at the best of times.

The mallets overwrite each other if they are deployed within range of each other (your 1st mallet dissapears when you deploy your 2nd as if the augument isn't working unless the 2nd mallet is thrown out of range of the 1st one)

Is this intentional or a bug?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PLS GIB DE ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Love you all at DE. I give you all the praise and admiration. I believe in you all and I believe you can bring us the greatest, most unexpected changes to warframe ever. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus - Ravenous - Insatiable: 
Nidus gains a 60.0% chance of generating an additional Mutation stack whenever he gains one, while standing in the Ravenous infestation.

All of my yes

r_85685_pfqG7.gif

Here, take my energy! 

I'm not so sure someone properly calculated that two mallets with 50% range is considered at all positive. Range being one large diameter, turned into two diameters that are half the diameter effectively reduces overall range of anything you could possibly accomplish. It would need to be something like 25% less range, or add some benefit to having them split (like different following AI, adding benefits for teammates, etc).

Also, completely missed the opportunity to call it 'stereo'

Archived