Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.6

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia - Mallet - Partitioned Mallet (Community voted Augment!):
Allows for two simultaneous Mallets, each with 50% reduced range.

*screams in delight*

The Harrow one is nice too, but seriously this augment for Octavia!!!

❤️ 

Cant believe that you still seem to refuse granting founder to costumize Excal Umbra as they should be allowed to do. In short: Pls finally give them the option to use the excalibur prime helmet on Umbra and vice versa.. Their Excal Prime Model has still flaws and a wrong tint mask + channeling pattern (due to the pbr update and its mistakes).. i dont need to say that excal primes visuals are outdated... if i would be able to use excal prime, i would hate that

You could make Thurible give 800 energy per kill and it still wouldn't matter.
Allies just kill everything anyway LMAO.
You're not getting that energy back Harrow my boy, just play Trinity and put 2 on a macro.
Most selfish support I've ever seen in a game ;^)

I've seen a couple of mentions where people think Excal Umbra should be able to wear Excal Primes Skin and Helmet, and I completely agree! Let us Excal prime owners show off out primed love with Umbra, rather than let our entire investment gather dust in the back of our arsenals (Because (semi spoiler) Umbra is a pure upgrade on the prime, period)

EXCAVATION:

Hey DE can you increase spawn rate, specially the spawn rate of energy-core-enemies for excavation missions, from time to time excavation is plagued with no cores; several minutes babysitting a stale digger.

(even more specific, fix the pluto dark sector excavation, which is one of the best spots to farm axi relics)

Thx.

Archived