Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if Ash "blades" from blade storm were mod-able?

(PSN)owenslim

49 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

You can.

If you use Teleport while Bladestorm is targeting said enemy, you are forced into the Bladestorm animation instead of a Finisher...

7365fefa0b4b9f8b0d7582e134d1a15b.png

Edited by --Q--Voltage

2 hours ago, (PS4)owenslim said:

I'm just brain storming

I think you're just blade storming. XD

In all seriousness this is not a bad idea, but I think it might work better with seeking shuriken. Itll make more sense if you could choose the type of status on the shuriken, and it won't do massive amounts of damage as modding blade storm. This will keep it somewhat balanced, and make his first ability alot more useful. 

4 hours ago, AJ5511 said:

I think you're just blade storming. XD

In all seriousness this is not a bad idea, but I think it might work better with seeking shuriken. Itll make more sense if you could choose the type of status on the shuriken, and it won't do massive amounts of damage as modding blade storm. This will keep it somewhat balanced, and make his first ability alot more useful. 

great idea and that part you said more useful i find it's the most useful ability on Ash for long runs stripping armor for easy kill with the augment that is but nice idea.

8 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

If you use Teleport while Bladestorm is targeting said enemy, you are forced into the Bladestorm animation instead of a Finisher...

7365fefa0b4b9f8b0d7582e134d1a15b.png

Ah, thought you meant different enemy. In that case, either dont highlight that enemy or... just dont teleport since the enemy is about to die from the 4.

11 hours ago, (PS4)owenslim said:

I'm just brain storming but this sounds good to me what you guys think like an exalted weapon since we no longer use our melee as a source of power for exalted abilities. 

Having every enemy oneshot by Covert Lethality would be a bit broken as Ash would make super long endless runs trivial..

7 hours ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Ah, thought you meant different enemy. In that case, either dont highlight that enemy or... just dont teleport since the enemy is about to die from the 4.

It currently doesn't work that way. If Bladestorm's clones are out and killing your marked targets, then you Teleport to a non-marked target, that Teleport-target will become marked, and you'll join Bladestorm because of that.

In other words, Teleport is NOT available during Bladestorm. At all.

1 hour ago, Azamagon said:

It currently doesn't work that way. If Bladestorm's clones are out and killing your marked targets, then you Teleport to a non-marked target, that Teleport-target will become marked, and you'll join Bladestorm because of that.

In other words, Teleport is NOT available during Bladestorm. At all.

Again, you guys should really report that as a bug. That's not how it's supposed to work.

5 minutes ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

Again, you guys should really report that as a bug. That's not how it's supposed to work.

Ash should be given a charged element to his teleport where, if Bladestorm is active (or ready to be cast), and teleport is fully charged, the enemy he'll teleport to will receive a maximum mark and Bladestorm would subsequently occur. Using it without charging it would ignore bladestorm and just teleport Ash as usual. Maybe this change could be the fate of Fatal Teleport?

1 hour ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

i mean, Mesa Pistols are so probably Ash's blades will be in the future
When the exalted weapons update came i truly believed that Ash had the update too 

Mesa's Peacemakers are considered Exalted Weapons, Ash's arm blades aren't. DE considers exalted weapons only the ones that you actually equip, the on cast ones  like Gara's 1, Khora's whip, Atlas's Landslide are not. 

Edited by aligatorno

17 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Ash's arm blades aren't. DE considers exalted weapons only the ones that you actually equip,

u reallly need to explain this better,
because mesa, like excalibur and titania, only "equip" they exalted weapons during their 4th skill, just like Ash use his daggers only during his  4th skill

Gara , Khora and Atlas weapons are not their 4th skill

Edited by -.SP.-G43riel

2 hours ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

u reallly need to explain this better,
because mesa, like excalibur and titania, only "equip" they exalted weapons during their 4th skill, just like Ash use his daggers only during his  4th skill

Gara , Khora and Atlas weapons are not their 4th skill

Equipping as in putting the weapon in their hands and using it freely until deactivation. Being a 4th skill has nothing to do with it, it's about how it is used. 

Edited by aligatorno