Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I ask all warframe YouTubers stop

(PSN)zedlanik

1 minute ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

End game with good rewards and good challenge warframe has no challenge which means it is a lame excuse 

It's not meant to be a challenge, did you not read what I wrote? DE doesn't want people running missions so enemies can be strong enough to be an actual challenge. They've stated they want the game to be a pick up and play title where you play for a bit, and come back later.

1 hour ago, Klavinmour said:

Team B's job is a horrible nightmare because Bungie shot themselves in the foot with a Tigris Prime.

LMAO! Thank you for this. I wholeheartedly  agree & feel bad for the B Team.

But man...you made me laugh out loud at work. The entire damn Bay looked at me.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

So since warframe is in beta why not improve ??? 

The closed beta was from October 2012-March 2013 and it's continued until now and it's still going strong. "If it isn't broken don't fix it."

If you were actually in a position where you have nothing else to do but a non-existent endgame you'd realize how futile it would be. Release it with how strong some of the playerbase is? They blast through it and complain about no challenge. Add some new mechanic so everyone's on even footing? People whine about new grind. They cannot please everyone no matter what they do.

If you're that bothered by the lack of endgame in Warframe then maybe the game isn't for you.

2 hours ago, Klavinmour said:

Team A is working on Destiny 3 already.

Team A is wasting time, nobody gonna buy it. 😂

Destiny is old, and feel like an upgraded Halo, but still 10+ years old. Have slow movements and a narrow vision of field. With a very cheap/useless radar (worse then old Halo)

When D2 came out a i was pleased by the story and graphic. But got tired fast of PVP, and how PVE is unbalanced.

Edited by (PS4)ghinellil

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Team A is wasting time, nobody gonna buy it. 😂

Destiny is old, and feel like an upgraded Halo, but still 10+ years old. Have slow movements and a narrow vision of field. With a very cheap/useless radar (worse then old Halo)

When D2 came out a i was pleased by the story and graphic. But got tired fast of PVP, and how PVE is unbalanced.

People will easily buy D3 when it comes out.
Because D2 will get better over the next 4 DLC just like D1 did.

Unfortunately that doesn't mean Team A knows how to make a game, so you're going to get exactly the same cycle of salt.
Team B though have earned some respect, especially for being able to put up with the disgusting mess that is the Destiny Engine.

First of all great job at comparing the things you said don't compare.  Second of all nothing in Destiny 1 was more challenging than Warframe.  You know what was more challenging?  Finding a competent team to do a raid.  If you had a good team all the raids were laughably easy and could be done in an hour (maybe a little longer for Oryx).  The only thing even remotely close to being considered hard was Skolas, but he wasn't a raid boss.  I loved Destiny 1 and beat every raid multiple times on both difficulties and none were hard with a good team.  Chasing Ghorn was dead after year 1 so don't know what that reference was to.  By OPs post it seems more of a "I miss Destiny 1" lament than anything else lol.  Destiny 1 was a great game but Warframe is overall better, challenging (if you want it to be) and DE seems to appreciate their player base where as Bungie couldn't give a flying (censored).  I won't even get into D2, it's ok, but in Warframe standards I'd compare it to the level of archwing lol.

3 hours ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Truest me grind will for sure kill this game since they won't get end game but only stupid grind 

tenor.gif

I think I understand that. And I think the 5 years the game has been around and growing says otherwise.

Edited by RetroNomad

46 minutes ago, Klavinmour said:

Because D2 will get better over the next 4 DLC just like D1 did.

Unfortunately that doesn't mean Team A knows how to make a game, so you're going to get exactly the same cycle of salt.
Team B though have earned some respect, especially for being able to put up with the disgusting mess that is the Destiny Engine.

D2 is a DLC of D1 with a better graphic. 😂  Is time to move on, Bungie.

6 hours ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Destiny 1 with all dlc's sorry to say which may hurt some warframe funboys  has more challenging content then warframe 

Let's be honest: trying to double-click my mouse on a folder in windows explorer fast enough to be registered as a double-click, is more challenging than playing Warframe. 

I'd have stuck with Destiny but they expect you to either buy the dlc full price or the dlc discounted with the other dlc you already bought bundled with it making you pay full price either way. And every event in-game event is directly tied to whatever dlc they just pooped out. Which is horseS#&$. 

Destiny couldn't burn down sooner. Maybe they can do another collaboration with Gamestop so we can get a bonfire going. 

there is no reason for them not to make videos if they get plenty of views, and lets be real I can already imagine the videos are filled with ''destiny is garbage, warframe is better'' and ''warframe is garbage, destiny is better'' fanboy wars ensue

Edited by cghawk

8 hours ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Pls stop comparing warframe to destiny they are not a same game 

They are diffrent  facts in both games but some are same like rng ect but the difference is big 

Destiny 1 with all dlc's sorry to say which may hurt some warframe funboys  has more challenging content then warframe 

Less grind since only thing you gonna grind is weapons gear and one or two diffrent resource while in warframe It feels like farming simulator 

End game in destiny 1 was kinda there and not there since you only wanted gjallahorn while in warframe it is fashion frame in which it's not kinda anything let be real since when fashion is end game ? 

Challenging players destiny 1 had raids which were fun stress full but you always you meet new players  while in warframe there's no challenge since they give you mods frames weapons but no real challenge and if you do wanna challenge spend hour or more in survival ect 

Story destiny with out dlc has no story while warframe has at least lil bit but has something but with all destiny 1 dlc's story doesn't make sense  while in warframe story feels good my own opinion 

Now if you think about it in warframe you are space ninja in destiny you are guardian with no sense and no voice true story 

Nerfs while bungie loved barfing things down to ground everything same goes for DE but de has reworks which bungie never done and when they did never made sense 

All I am trying to say stop the crap pls both games have weaknesses yes both have 

And yes warframe is better in some ways then d1 but then d1 is better then warframe in some ways 

Warframe needs to look out more for  veteran players why ? Because there's nothing for us to do yes new content feels good but for how long till we find out it's more grind and nothing to enjoy DE pls give us something more in end game 

I hope I didn't offend anyone but like I said yes warframe is Vetter in some ways but same goes for d1 

Not gonna talk about d2 since d2 is dead 

I played Destiny 1 and do go back into it from time-to-time (even though I have abandoned Destiny 2 in disgust for Warframe) - but Destiny 1 is not being enhanced, in some cases has had elements discontinued - including my personal favourite, Sparrow Racing and the mobile telephone app that used to allow access to Destiny 1. Sooner or later, Bungie will pull the plug on the Destiny 1 servers since they cost money to keep up-and-running and Destiny 1 does not have extensive monetisation to generate income to cover those costs.

As the Bungie website itself states, for example:

* "Destiny 1 will no longer receive planned game updates or content. Destiny 1 content through Destiny: Rise of Iron will continue to be available on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One         Consoles, however players will have limited access to some Destiny 1 Activities."
* "Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, and other Live Events are no longer be available in Destiny 1. Live Events are limited-time Destiny event that can include specific playlists, Quests,             Bounties, or Rewards. Examples of previous Live Events are the Festival of the Lost, Crimson Days, or the Sparrow Racing League."
* "IMPORTANT NOTE: The availability of Destiny 1 Activities may be subject to change based on implementation and stability."

It seems unlikely that Bungie will give much advance notice of any decision to shut down Destiny 1 servers due to the adverse PR it will no doubt generate. Possibly, such a move will happen when there is a big announcement that will deflect attention elsewhere - such as the big Destiny 2 update/DLC due to appear in the Autumn or any announcement of Destiny 3.

8 hours ago, Klavinmour said:

No, Bungie has two mains teams.
Team A makes the game, Team B makes the DLC.
Team A is working on Destiny 3 already.
Team B's job is a horrible nightmare because Bungie shot themselves in the foot with a Tigris Prime.

A lot of Destiny's problems come from ego and hubris.
It's engine is so bad that it literally takes 9+ hours to load a single map for editing, so the Devs set the computers to load up what they want to work on the next day before going home for the night.
Bungie refuse to switch engine because they made this one and a lot of people there believe they can do no wrong because "we're Bungie, we made Halo that literally gave life to a whole console and started the new console wars", despite the fact that the majority of people who worked on Halo stayed with 343i after the split.

And don't get me started on how the Devs *@##$ and moan about players destroying Raid content.
"But we specifically made this mechanic that requires all 6 fireteam members to hit a button at the same time, you can't solo it!" and it's solo'd in under a month.

Don't forget the $100 million investment Chinese firm NetEase made in Bungie, announced in June, under which Bungie intends to "explore new directions" as well as getting NetEase representation on the Bungie board. Bungie's Destiny deal with Activision ends in 2020, too, so it seems highly likely that Bungie will allocate resources away from that IP and direct them towards the partnership with NetEase instead.

5 hours ago, Klavinmour said:

I, for one, will not based on the nasty taste I have been left with due to Bungie's business practices (notably a lack of transparency and trustworthiness and cash-grabbing) coupled with the fact that Destiny 2 was a huge disappointment.