Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, dreamsofblue said:

Well, I have the frames.  Both of them.  I want the weapons, I need them for the MR and they could be good to use as well.  I want the accessories.  I don't care about the glyphs.  The thing is this is how they are bundling them, I have a choice, buy it or don't.  I wish there was a system that discounted it by a percentage depending on what you already own but there isn't.  Having said all this, I will still buy it if I have the money.  You don't have to like the rules, you do have to abide by them.  DE sets the price and determines what comes in it.  If you aren't happy with it don't get it.  But you need to remember that it is an awesome game, comparable to a triple-A title, all for free.  I don't have an issue paying for a game that I think is awesome and brings me entertainment and joy.  A day might come when it doesn't and I will walk away, but I won't regret the money spent on it any more than I regret money spent going to the movies or out to eat at a restaurant.  I understand some of your frustrations and I get what you are trying to say, but DE will not be able to please everyone.  So honestly, they shouldn't try too.  

DE, as far as I am concerned, keep listening to the community and keep making this game awesome. I would love more options to get things that are in bundles, sometimes exclusively. when I own all but one or two of the other items for cheaper.  So assuming that it can fit into your business model, perhaps consider a system that applys a reduction in price based on what people already own or do multiple smaller bundle options so people feel they can better pick what suits them.

~blue

precisly what i like about em they use a fair in my opinion premium system that really only speeds up how fast you get stuff since all outside cosmetic can be gotten free 

and as you said if you dont like how they do things dont *@##$ about it i mean they actually gave us accesory as we asked so i also wish people would appreciate it a bit more considering what they constantly give us i dont mind throwing a bit more out their way for stuff i might already have too since i like what it goes too behind the scenes

@ddmaster12 

I agree.  I don't need those frames, to be honest I don't need the scindo prime, but I will still get the slots after I sell them off for credits.  I also don't have the armor set and I want it.  So I will buy it all if I have the money.  Plat is useful so it is just a bonus really.  I have duplicates of a couple of syandanas that drive me nuts but whining about it won't solve anything.  I love the game right now.  I didn't develop it.  I don't spend time ensuring it is great.  I don't work on it for a living.  So I support those that do cause they love it and it shows.  Simple as that.

~blue

Just now, Ragingwasabi said:

easy. it was not the first time

wait they released accesories in other unvaults too ? i thought the point was this was their first time doing it 
guess i confused it with giving it outside of packs with frames too 

i shall apoligize for my mistake then 🙂

hace 2 minutos, ddmaster12 dijo:

cause targis came with nyx............simple

Justo ahora, Oksanya dijo:

Really?  I thought the Targis Prime armor originally came with Mag Prime's release

https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-unsealed-4
The last year targis come with mag and now with nyx, i can't see why keep coming instead of others sets like edo

Why can't accessories have a primed noggle or something extra? I always asked "why don't the accesories have the primed glyph?" also the vala sugatra... I know its asking for a lot but can we get the sugatra seperately? Most of the people here have targis already and seeing a duplicate set will honestly make me very unhappy just like the helmets back when arcanes went on syandana's and helmets and surely I am not the only one who feels this way.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Oksanya said:

Really?  I thought the Targis Prime armor originally came with Mag Prime's release

as far as i can tell it came with nyx but was available with mag prime during unvaulting for some reason XD or the other way around either way its got to do with nyx too 😛

• Like 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1d54ef6a596d93cefacec3b0a7f1c0ff.jpg

Become the master of manipulation! The Prime Vault opens July 24 on all platforms!

For the first time ever, the hypnotic Nyx Prime is leaving the Vault! Charging out beside her is Rhino Prime along with other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Thanks to your feedback, this is also the first time we’re offering separate Prime Accessory Packs!

Our full news post has a full breakdown of what's coming, this forum post is just a preview of the information!

Check it out here: https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

I love that they are changing the look of them but i really want to see them make a nidus prime and equinox prime

2 minutes ago, Scareth.the.last.one said:

I love that they are changing the look of them but i really want to see them make a nidus prime and equinox prime

dont worry that will come this has nothing to do with new primes so they are most likely working on that too 🙂 although the next prime should be a male so no equi and well nydus is way too new for that still 

15 hours ago, --RNGesus-PRIME-- said:

Here is a question. for ages iv regreted not buying the edo prime armor set when volt prime's access was taken away. And now i believe this is if not the third the 2nd time edo prime armor has been re-released. Despite Volt prime being present in relics will we ever see prime vault openings on him so i can get that sexy armor set? 

To be fair, it hasn't made sense until now for Edo Prime to have been rereleased.

The way DE went about this unvaulting feels very wrong though.

Both Mag and Frost Prime have never had a Prime Access.

In winter '15, Frost was given Ember's Prime Accessories.

Then in summer '16, Mag Prime was given Nyx's Prime Accessories (minus the sugatra); the following year (summer '17), Mag Prime was given the Distilling Extractor Prime BP, which is part of Rhino's Prime Accessories, while Rhino still was given his own and correct set of items.

Then it got weirder with Ember when they decided to give her Nova's Prime Accessories (minus the sigil) in winter '16. Loki then was given his own items (winter '17) which I suppose should have been a red flag that DE was going to change things up, but with Ember already using Nova's, it still sort of fit.

So by all accounts, Nyx SHOULD have been given Edo Prime (as Volt Prime would be unvaulted next summer), but instead DE chose to screw past purchasers over by breaking the pattern and getting people to repurchase accessories if they only want Nyx Prime's sugatra and they still haven't added the glyphs to the Prime Accessory Packs. This whole thing feels scummy.

Unless DE decides to just change things again, expect Edo Prime next summer in 2019.

Edited by Sean

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

To be fair, it hasn't made sense until now for Edo Prime to have been rereleased.

The way DE went about this unvaulting feels very wrong though.

Both Mag and Frost Prime have never had a Prime Access.

This is why Mag was given the items was from Rhino Prime (summer '16) and Frost was given Ember's (winter '15).

Then it got weird with Ember when they decided to give her Nova's Prime Accessories (minus the sigil) in winter '16, but then they gave Rhino Prime the accessories for Nyx Prime (minus the sugatra) in summer '17. Loki then was given his own items (winter '17) which I suppose should have been a red flag that DE was going to change things up, but with Ember already using Nova's, it still sort of fit.

So by all accounts, Nyx SHOULD have been given Edo Prime (as Volt Prime would be unvaulted next summer), but instead DE chose to screw past purchasers over by breaking the pattern and getting people to repurchase accessories if they only want Nyx Prime's sugatra and they still haven't added the glyphs to the Prime Accessory Packs. This whole thing feels scummy.

Agreed. 

Targis Prime unvaulted 3 times

Edo Prime unvaulted 0 times

So let's unvault Targis Prime yet AGAIN and add a Prime sugatra? 

Just doesn't feel coherent. Especially if Edo Prime could have been unvaulted with Rhino Prime like Targis Prime was unvaulted with Mag Prime. 

Really glad to see that you guys have implemented the accessory packs that you talked about, that's really awesome. 

I'm disappointed to see Targis Prime again however, there are so many armor sets that I missed and that I'm waiting for an opportunity to buy, this must be the third time at least that Targis Prime has been made available. What about all the others?