Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #114!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey, if your changes are impacting the use of quickattacks - could you please buff the base-speed of weapon changes?

I really like having 3 sets of weapons in any given mission - however the switch time between primary to secondary is almost always less effective than just reloading and the main reason I don't switch to full melee but stick to quickattacking.

I know I could mod for weaponswitch but modspace is just to tight for this quality of life. Please consider! 😘❤️ ~~

1. Will we see Gram Prime wielder aka "I don't wanna Drag on this any longer"

2. Will 1. have prime  Trailer?

3. Will we see "Proto" weapons(skins) mentioned sometime ago implemented in the game (in form of mini event) ?

4. Minigun?

5. What happened to mandatory mod rework?

6. Will we ever get back the back flips (after wall run) and obstacle jump aka vaulting ?

7. Will you ever block the ability to give someone a "Taxi" ?

Please please give us vacuum on companions already... it’s literally what’s keeping me from using them. Nobody wants to walk around and pick up everything by walking over it, plus in higher level content you need every energy, ammo or life drop you can get, but warframe is a hectic game so ain’t nobody got time for looking around for little drops, too busy shooting at 49 level 100 enemies.

It's been literal years since Loki has seen any changes, and he's well overdue for some tweaks. When do y'all plan on revisiting him?

Decoy + Switch Teleport should be one ability, Invisibility shouldn't be so blatantly OP, Radial Disarm is okay if a little boring

Is it possible to have a new tenno, made of shadow, similar to Rell. 

Tuhinga - Maori name for Shadow 

Signature weapon: Glaive from the boss Nemesis from Dark Sector with it's ability to absorb any element with a CC component on multiple enemies

1st ability: Bellow darkness - allows Tuhinga to summon shadow apparitions to attack. Max rank allows 6 Shadow's

(Syndicate Mod - 11 apparitions with 20% less ability strength)

2nd ability: Swarm - gives black distorted Armor

(syndicate Mod - all players receive black armor) for 11 seconds.

3rd ability:  Creeper - allows you travel fast in form of a shadow entity

(Syndicate Mod - makes one additional player to travel with Tuhinga while Creeper is in use

4th ability: Fallen Star - makes the environment into night (like Rell missions) 13 High level apparitions with red eyes attack from shadow 

(Syndicate Mod - buffs Harrow/Nekros/Ash/Equinox/Excalibur and Mirage as Darkness manifests within the Warframes. Note: Darkness makes abilities of Light more intense

Passive ability: when stunned by an enemy - Tahingas eye glow red, making the enemies stunned for 3 seconds

That's my five cents

41 minutes ago, Xiusa said:

It's been literal years since Loki has seen any changes, and he's well overdue for some tweaks. When do y'all plan on revisiting him?

Decoy + Switch Teleport should be one ability, Invisibility shouldn't be so blatantly OP, Radial Disarm is okay if a little boring

How is Loki's invisibility op? It's the worst one in the game tbh. Ivara's and Octavia's are effectively permanent and Ash's draws aggro to the casting location and can be cast while running/sliding. All Loki's does is put him invisible which is only to compensate for his lack of survivability. There are a lot more frames who desperately need work (like Vauban, Titania, Wukong, Chroma and Nezha) so why complain about Loki?

With the proposed changes to Melee 3.0, how will channeling mods as well as mods that use the combo counter be affected. While I do believe that these changes will help melee as a whole, it should not be at the cost of weakening good mods such as Life Strike, Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds.

Also, how will these changes affect the Exalted Melee Weapons?

16 minutes ago, (XB1)COPPERHEAD228 said:

To every viewer or a select random viewer?

Random viewers. Need to be logged into your twitch.tv account. They usually do 3 platinum prizes (1k each) and 1 prime pack. Big events/occasions (like anniversaries) will often involve other prizes (although that's not the case this time obviously).

OK, so I'm very excited about melee 3.0; I love it when you guys/gals overhaul systems because it adds tonnes of new gameplay and experimentation options.  Plus you always listen to the feedback and work out any flaws or opportunities.  My questions and thoughts:

When, When When please?  I realize you can't give exact, but what's a rough ball park?

What will happen to Naramon?  Hoping we keep a melee focused school.  What will happen to combo counter mods (Bloodrush etc.)?

What will happen to channeling mods?  What will happen to channeling armor aesthetics on primed armors etc?

Please don't take away too much complexity.  I feel like you've been getting a lot of feedback to do so, but that is a big part of what Warframe is:  Meaty systems with depth (parkour 2.0, damage 2.0 now melee 3.0.  Lets not lose the niche.

We are still having stances right?  Glad to see scythes getting some love, are these still becoming heavy blades?  I'd like to see them get a huge range buff and become heavy blades or polearms.  I'd love to see the scythe stances stay however.

As always-Thanks for this amazing game and keep up the great work!!

I have a question about heavy attacks on some weapons. After some years of playing we got some unique weapons that do unique things. We have gun blades, sword whips, and my favorite scythe that spits accid when you ll swing long enought. With all the changes i heard i am little worried about my caustacyst. Can you show us some of those unique weapons? Love the dev streams and cant wait for this one.

With Onslaught solo normal. I can maiming strike my way most of the time to zone 8 alone without a nuke frame. If I used normal melee and combos? Maybe to zone 3. Because it's slow and no longer geared to the current speed wanted by the game itself. How will DE make melee worth the effort in speed modes so as not to rely on a single dominate strategy.

Or do you feel Onslaught is a flawed mode that caters to a minority of frames and builds, and It shouldn't be a gauge to game usefulness?

Several questions! 🙂 😛

Do you have any melee mains on DE staff? People who use/enjoy primarily melee when playing, viewing guns as utility at best and not main damage dealers?

Assuming the changes as they were outlined are still current goals, by what multiplier do you intend to buff melee base damage across the board to compensate for the loss of combo multiplication? Since a 4x multiplier is easily achievable with just the Naramon focus school and Drifting Contact, anything less than 4x would function as a nerf; is special care being taken to prevent this rework being a net nerf to all of melee?

There are some combos that are already perfection, like Raging Whirlwind from Crushing Ruin, Dark Light of Final Harbinger, Broken Bull of Cleaving Whirlwind, and many others. Given the remarkable input specificity of some of these examples, how are they expected to change with the rework? Will any combos be actually... removed?

You've mentioned intent to nerf range mods, but increase base ranges; are the base range changes going to fully compensate for the mod changes, or will some weapons be negatively effected?

Is the Skiajati's current range intentional, knowing it could be changed later?

Can we have ACTUAL STANCES for stances? (changing depending on the stance we have equipped)

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/477231-why-arent-stancesstances/

Right now, going 'Sword alone mode' makes you use one single (very bland) stance...

Kogake could have very different idle animations that gives warframes more character (like they are being actual martial artists)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "terry bogard kof 13"  Résultat de recherche d'images pour "martial masters drunken gif" Résultat de recherche d'images pour "kim kaphwan kof 13"  Image associéeRésultat de recherche d'images pour "kof chin gif"Image associée

And this could apply to SO MANY WEAPONS

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "haohmaru gif"   uk-c3.gif  

Something else than just standing with a weapon in your hand.

Archived