The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Content Creator Glyphs

Voltage

Question

On 2023-04-12 at 7:43 PM, PandoraDC said:

The code 'Depths' can't be used. It says INVALID CODE, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED. Other code that I redeemed is LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER, YOU ALREADY REDEEMED A CODE.

ye I encountered the same problem, I don't have the glyph in my inventory, I think it expired or just stopped working due to some coding error.

• Like 2

On 2018-08-02 at 5:44 PM, Voltage said:
  • Duviri-Styanax

• Braton

• CjOoFGV.png

• 3 Day Affinity Booster

• 3 Day Credit Booster

• Duviri-Excalibur

• Orowyrm's Sanctum Display

• qhYrs17.png

• 7 Day Affinity Booster

• 7 Day Credit Booster

• Duviri-Furze

• Hikou

• pzvDylP.png

• Cunning Drift

• ES9KpPG.png

• Battering Maneuver

• gIG775c.png

• Tenno Color Picker

• k6HZFee.png

On 2018-08-02 at 5:44 PM, Voltage said:

13/4/23 - Added Duviri-Furze, Duviri-Styanax and Duviri-Excalibur; Depths expired; Fixed various images

• Like 15

It looks like you can do any "Duviri-Warframe" combo once for the 3 day booster pack and the 7 day booster pack after that. Doing any "Duviri-Warframe" afterwards you'll only get "Code is 1-time only and has already been redeemed".

• Like 3

Here are some codes for a free 10 day credit booster a braton , one for a color palate an a hioku weapon , the mod cunning drift , the mode battering manvour and last a "orovyrm sanctum" display.

here are the codes

DUVIRI-EXCALIBUR
DUVIRI-STYANAX
DUVIRI-FURZE

There is also a mini game at this link right here on warframes website.
https://www.warframe.com/the-duviri-paradox#duviri-world

If you click the 3 golden coins on the sides of the website scrolling down look for them . Than you click the 3 golden circles in the rectangle box an play the mini game you will get a golden statu sent to your inbox in game

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Daddy.bulbs said:

Here are some codes for a free 10 day credit booster a braton , one for a color palate an a hioku weapon , the mod cunning drift , the mode battering manvour and last a "orovyrm sanctum" display.

here are the codes

DUVIRI-EXCALIBUR
DUVIRI-STYANAX
DUVIRI-FURZE

There is also a mini game at this link right here on warframes website.
https://www.warframe.com/the-duviri-paradox#duviri-world

If you click the 3 golden coins on the sides of the website scrolling down look for them . Than you click the 3 golden circles in the rectangle box an play the mini game you will get a golden statu sent to your inbox in game

You should check out here, heaps of stuff.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kastra2 said:

You guys know if i can wait till duviri to redeem the codes? i'm not playing a lot lately and want to redeem it with the update

You know you can simply redeem them now, they'll just be in your inbox until you log back in

• Like 3

On 2023-04-20 at 4:23 AM, Kastra2 said:

You guys know if i can wait till duviri to redeem the codes? i'm not playing a lot lately and want to redeem it with the update

Just redeem them via browser if you cant get ingame

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded said:

I attempted using it and it just kept saying invalid code not sure if this one works… :/

It did work when I just tested it, and I got this message, I already have it though hence the message.

• LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER, YOU ALREADY REDEEMED A CODE.
  • Like 1

On 2018-08-02 at 11:44 PM, Voltage said:

This is a comprehensive list of free promocodes for any player to use that Digital Extremes has released through content creators and promotions. Codes should work on all platforms and can only be used once per account at any time. Time-sensitive ones may be added and will be marked with their expiration date (if known). Following this thread is recommended to catch those from comments. I organized this thread chronologically for active codes and alphabetically for expired ones.

I update this list with accuracy to maintain new and expired code. If a code expires and I have not updated this thread, feel free to comment in this thread or send me a message. Information on obtaining specific glyphs that are not present in this thread may be found at glyphs.wf developed by @Pegasy

Man, I love you so much. And if there is such a thing as the best topic in the forums, then this definitely is the best topic in the forums. Bringing free stuff from the shadows into the light and giving it for free even though it costs effort to do so, is admirable and straight awesome.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Man, I love you so much. And if there is such a thing as the best topic in the forums, then this definitely is the best topic in the forums. Bringing free stuff from the shadows into the light and giving it for free even though it costs effort to do so, is admirable and straight awesome.

I try. The real question is why I've had to maintain this for 5 years and it isn't just integrated into the in-game market. :(

• Like 12