[DE]Rebecca

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop!

21 minutes ago, Accaliah said:

when is this supposed to release? is there any word on whether or not its gonna be soon?

since this workshop was made there hasn't been any real mention of the login rehaul by staff, could mean nothing, could mean it's further away than expected. i'd say to not expect it soon however given the reception this login rework got, it's entirely possibly de saw the feedback and went back to the drawing board on this particular subject. 

On 2018-09-10 at 2:37 PM, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

This doesn't really do it for me tbh. It is an improvement, but.... I've been playing Warframe off and on since 2013, and just hit 350 days login in my next 2 logins. I can't catch up, I'm years away from the mods and weapons, and those are ALL I CARE ABOUT at this point. Consumables every 50 is just a slap in the face that I wasn't logging in all that time.

Catch up with what? 

Why do you feel like you need to catch up? You weren't logging in much over the last few years, were you? Maybe once every few days, maybe just weekends, maybe you took months long breaks and played every day for a month here and there? 

Look, I get it. We all have lives external to the game. That's OK. I can't tell you if I'll be playing next month or if I will drift away. That's OK too. 

We don't need to catch up. If we get to any given milestone eventually, that'll be fine. We won't get broken ones off the reject pile, they'll be as good as the very first one that anyone got, so don't sweat it. 

• Upvote 1

I just hope that this update will be released soon, I stopped logging just because of this, it's only a few days to get my login weapon, and I only want 1 weapon, so I'll wait for the update.

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Catch up with what? 

Why do you feel like you need to catch up? You weren't logging in much over the last few years, were you? Maybe once every few days, maybe just weekends, maybe you took months long breaks and played every day for a month here and there? 

Look, I get it. We all have lives external to the game. That's OK. I can't tell you if I'll be playing next month or if I will drift away. That's OK too. 

We don't need to catch up. If we get to any given milestone eventually, that'll be fine. We won't get broken ones off the reject pile, they'll be as good as the very first one that anyone got, so don't sweat it. 

Catch up with getting access to the different weapons, mods, and their build characteristics. It isn't just an MR grind for me, I actually buy slots and keep most things so I can mess around with them later and do my own tests, comparisons, etc. Right now I've got about 120 more mundane items left (BP available on market or in dojo) and I'll probably be through most of that by the end of the year. 

I don't see daily exclusive equipment as a milestone or a reward. I see it as a punishment for not being loyal. Everyone gets it, unless you didn't log in every day. Aesthetics, booster+consumable packs, these don't matter to me because they don't make my build options more dynamic.

• Applause 1

7 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

Catch up with getting access to the different weapons, mods, and their build characteristics. It isn't just an MR grind for me, I actually buy slots and keep most things so I can mess around with them later and do my own tests, comparisons, etc. Right now I've got about 120 more mundane items left (BP available on market or in dojo) and I'll probably be through most of that by the end of the year. 

I don't see daily exclusive equipment as a milestone or a reward. I see it as a punishment for not being loyal. Everyone gets it, unless you didn't log in every day. Aesthetics, booster+consumable packs, these don't matter to me because they don't make my build options more dynamic.

I totally support what he speaks, and I would say more, the only difference between the login system and Pay to win is that in PtW I pay and I receive, in the Login system I have to wait a number of absurd days to get a weapon, both are negative things for the game but even so the players defend the Login system.

Not defending PtW but at least the company makes money with it, in the case of Login, nobody wins anything, only loses

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Just finished my 200 day login a few weeks ago. Now having to wait for another 200 days to complete some of the builds feels pretty S#&$ty. I'm usually playing for prolonged times when I play so the rewards system is putting me at a direct disadvantage - I cannot even complete the builds if I wanted to pay for it because those mods cannot be traded. Same goes for weapons, but there are at least substitutes and workarounds as there are tons of other good weapons around. Primed Vigor, not so much. So the reward system in this is unbalanced, unfair and not engaging me to play the game. I could log in every day for 2 minutes to get the reward and put another Forma in the Foundry, but it's neither a good solution nor an engaging one.

Put cosmetic stuff in there to highlight the status of someone who logs in for a thousand days - because frankly, who knows whether I'll still be playing this game then?

Edited by Excea
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

I understand that you want to own them, but I think that the problem you face is tied to the idea that you think that you should have what others have. I bet that you have a lot more stuff than I do. I'm okay with that. You earned them, in the time that you have played. Should I be concerned that you have stuff that I don't yet have? Is it a case of me never being able to get those things? Or will I get them in time? Is this a race? Or something that we can all get in time? 

So there are folks at 1000 days and I'm not, it doesn't bother me any more than the idea that there are people with multi-million dollar yachts and I don't have one. 

I'll get the rewards in my own time. You can too. If they make the proposed changes it won't make any major difference, so we don't lose anything. 

Don't let this stuff bother you. 

Edited by (PS4)guzmantt1977
Minor

24 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I understand that you want to own them, but I think that the problem you face is tied to the idea that you think that you should have what others have. I bet that you have a lot more stuff than I do. I'm okay with that. You earned them, in the time that you have played. Should I be concerned that you have stuff that I don't yet have? Is it a case of me never being able to get those things? Or will I get them in time? Is this a race? Or something that we can all get in time? 

So there are folks at 1000 days and I'm not, it doesn't bother me any more than the idea that there are people with multi-million dollar yachts and I don't have one. 

I'll get the rewards in my own time. You can too. If they make the proposed changes it won't make any major difference, so we don't lose anything. 

Don't let this stuff bother you. 

I appreciate that you are trying to defend DE's position, but I disagree. The problem is tied to the idea that I will have earned everything I can through conventional gameplay, and the artificial limiter preventing me from last percent is an arbitrary timesink that has absolutely nothing to do with how long I've actually played and supported the game. . 

I'm glad that you are okay with not having the arsenal that I have - I was MR8 right before Plains with enough resources to get me past MR16, now closing in on 21. I played long and hard to get what I have, but it isn't impossible for you to achieve by any means. You could catch up to me in 6 months of focused, regular gameplay, plus making friends with people that trade in vaulted items, and have all of what I have, except for anything I may have that was exclusive to a login or event that will never be replayed. Considering I used to use my Lato Vandal as a sign of being old school, and now everyone who cares has one, nothing is ever gone from access permanently, and player meme campaigns can get DE to soften up on items that had been exclusive.

Thanks for offering how I ought to feel, but I'll completely dismiss it. My first game was QA on Scooby Doo: Mystery Mayhem (PAL) back in 2003 at THQ. I am a game industry veteran, and as such I feel my personal opinion is both valid and warranted. DE wanted to know what we think, this is what I think, that is the point of this post! 

One other point - life happens, people get sick, experience natural disasters, ship off, get higher education degrees, get in trouble, etc, and can't get to their computer for anywhere from days to years - and if Warframe is a thing they care about, inability to grab those daily login milestones is serious demotivator. I like the DAILY logins themselves as a way to reward regular use, but locking items behind daily login milestones turns something that is supposed to feel like a bonus into a necessary chore, or a source of FOMO that people don't need looming over them. 

I'll settle for this: if we won't get complete choice every 50 days, add low, medium, and high tier Sortie rewards for 1, 3, and 5 days on account, as well as 1 day credits in secret treasure caches, and as possible late-rotation rewards in higher defense / survival / interception / excavation missions. This way, high-end players can slowly chip away at the deficit. Once someone is all caught up, that reward will act as "daily insurance login" so vacations and other downtime won't interfere with login credit.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

5 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

My first game was QA on Scooby Doo: Mystery Mayhem (PAL) back in 2003 at THQ. I am a game industry veteran, and as such I feel my personal opinion is both valid and warranted. DE wanted to know what we think, this is what I think, that is the point of this post! 

I can't really remember if mine was asteroids on the Atari, or pong. I wasn't working for them, just playing it like any other kid back in the '80s. Thirty-something years tends to dull the memory of which we played first. 😅

Did you know that there's no endgame in asteroids? The level just rolls over from max back to start. Boy was I disappointed when I found that out. Does that make me a veteran too? 

And yeah DE does want to know what we think. Some of us agree, some don't. That's okay. Isn't it? 

13 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

You could catch up to me in 6 months of focused, regular gameplay, plus making friends with people that trade in vaulted items, and have all of what I have, except for anything I may have that was exclusive to a login or event that will never be replayed.

What!! How many months!! But that's so long!! It's unfair!! I've played hundreds of hours!! 

Wait.. No, that's not unfair, it's totally understandable that some people will be ahead of me in the game. I'm cool with that. I don't begrudge you of the stuff you have, not even the stuff I might never get. Why are you fussing about what someone else has that you can earn just by continuing to enjoy the game? I just don't get it. 

18 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

One other point - life happens, people get sick, experience natural disasters, ship off, get higher education degrees, get in trouble, etc, and can't get to their computer for anywhere from days to years - and if Warframe is a thing they care about, inability to grab those daily login milestones is serious demotivator. I like the DAILY logins themselves as a way to reward regular use, but locking items behind daily login milestones turns something that is supposed to feel like a bonus into a necessary chore, or a source of FOMO that people don't need looming over them

Oh yes it's a good point. I said the same thing. You actually quoted it above:

5 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Look, I get it. We all have lives external to the game. That's OK. I can't tell you if I'll be playing next month or if I will drift away. That's OK too

It's understood that we have lives that will interrupt gameplay. Maybe even permanently. That's why we can't look at this as a race, that we need to catch up with the front runners. The only question is, are we further today than the last time we logged in? Once the answer is yes, then it's OK we can all get there, in time. 

32 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

I'll settle for this: if we won't get complete choice every 50 days, add low, medium, and high tier Sortie rewards for 1, 3, and 5 days on account, as well as 1 day credits in secret treasure caches, and as possible late-rotation rewards in higher defense / survival / interception / excavation missions. This way, high-end players can slowly chip away at the deficit. Once someone is all caught up, that reward will act as "daily insurance login" so vacations and other downtime won't interfere with login credit.

Uh... I think that you missed something. People at the 1000 day mark would also be able to earn those, and the RNG means that you might never get any, but those high login people might get all the 5 day rewards every single time they play. So in 6 months they're rolling up towards 2000 days, and you're not even at 600. 

Doesn't seem like something that you would be happy with, given what you said before. 

And it means that some people will not need to log in for the week anymore, to keep pace. Kind of not something that I suspect DE will be happy about. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I can't really remember if mine was asteroids on the Atari, or pong. I wasn't working for them, just playing it like any other kid back in the '80s. Thirty-something years tends to dull the memory of which we played first. 😅

Did you know that there's no endgame in asteroids? The level just rolls over from max back to start. Boy was I disappointed when I found that out. Does that make me a veteran too? 

And yeah DE does want to know what we think. Some of us agree, some don't. That's okay. Isn't it? 

What!! How many months!! But that's so long!! It's unfair!! I've played hundreds of hours!! 

Wait.. No, that's not unfair, it's totally understandable that some people will be ahead of me in the game. I'm cool with that. I don't begrudge you of the stuff you have, not even the stuff I might never get. Why are you fussing about what someone else has that you can earn just by continuing to enjoy the game? I just don't get it. 

Oh yes it's a good point. I said the same thing. You actually quoted it above:

It's understood that we have lives that will interrupt gameplay. Maybe even permanently. That's why we can't look at this as a race, that we need to catch up with the front runners. The only question is, are we further today than the last time we logged in? Once the answer is yes, then it's OK we can all get there, in time. 

Uh... I think that you missed something. People at the 1000 day mark would also be able to earn those, and the RNG means that you might never get any, but those high login people might get all the 5 day rewards every single time they play. So in 6 months they're rolling up towards 2000 days, and you're not even at 600. 

Doesn't seem like something that you would be happy with, given what you said before. 

And it means that some people will not need to log in for the week anymore, to keep pace. Kind of not something that I suspect DE will be happy about. 

I think you missed something. I also played since the 80s. Are you a career game developer? TBH that actually doesn't matter, the origin of someone's opinion doesn't really matter here, only the content does! 

What you do with your time when you play is up to you. If you spend 1000 hours playing dress-up across 6 months, that won't and shouldn't earn you the resources and rank to expand your arsenal. I spend my time getting gear and resources so I can try everything - and yes, raise MR in the process, but I don't -plan- on hitting 25. 

Kinda feel like you made a straw man argument that I begrudge that people have what I don't - I begrudge the system by which certain items are distributed, it literally wouldn't matter to me if I'm the most logged-in person ever at my current 349 days and nobody else has it. Though if THAT were the case I'd probably grumble about how assets for things we can't access are basically wasted art team cycles. 😛

Yes, people who achieve full login daily status by filling in with rewards would be able to earn login insurance. If DE is worried about veterans taking a break on built-up time, they could put a cap on it or make it expendable, like adding a way to spend a day of insurance to reset daily focus earning capacity before the next daily rest, or even trading extra days for plat. But earning days is just a bandaid, it isn't a true fix to the system.

Getting all the exclusive weapon and mod items off the 100 day intervals entirely, just making them special boss drops or semi-regular event drops, would be a much better solution in my opinion. Let daily logins just be a reward for logging in THAT DAY, period. Maybe keep the 50 day intervals with some bonus consumables and credits as something to get excited about, maybe keep aesthetics on the 100s since those don't affect functional gameplay. 

21 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

I think you missed something. I also played since the 80s. Are you a career game developer? TBH that actually doesn't matter, the origin of someone's opinion doesn't really matter here, only the content does!

Oh well if it doesn't matter... something...? And yes I agree with you, the content of our opinions matter. 👍

21 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

What you do with your time when you play is up to you. If you spend 1000 hours playing dress-up across 6 months, that won't and shouldn't earn you the resources and rank to expand your arsenal. I spend my time getting gear and resources so I can try everything - and yes, raise MR in the process, but I don't -plan- on hitting 25. 

I never said that it should. I'm MR16 right now, but I have a bunch of stuff that I haven't levelled yet (waiting on slots). And yes I mostly try to do the same. I have also been working on a (mostly) solo clan dojo, and the research and colours, and simaris and the other syndicates. I've done all of that for most of my 645 hours and I recently got the Primed fury. So, check my maths on this but in the last 7 months I've put in about half the number of login days that you have in the last 2.5 years? At this rate I might pass your number of logged in days in the 6 months we spoke about. Is that an unfair mechanic? I don't see how? We both have adult lives, and have to carve our precious entertainment time at the expense of other stuff, so that's not it. Someone mentioned a buddy that was homeless for a while and they still managed to log in for an instant most days. So that's probably not it either. 

But life will probably interrupt me. I might not make it to the 250 day mark before I find that I can't afford any more time to this game for years. Would it be right for me to demand that I be given stuff right now based on time already played? 

Even at MR16 4 weapons is a near inconsequential amount of MR points. (I've got about a fifth of the bar left and 20k points needed to fill it.) in the time it takes to get to the 800 mark (or whatever) I would probably have seen a bunch of frames added and gotten that much more xp than what those weapons will give. So again that's not really something that I would be worried about. Heck Baro is probably going to be a bigger pain than anything else. 

27 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

Kinda feel like you made a straw man argument that I begrudge that people have what I don't - I begrudge the system by which certain items are distributed, it literally wouldn't matter to me if I'm the most logged-in person ever at my current 349 days and nobody else has it. Though if THAT were the case I'd probably grumble about how assets for things we can't access are basically wasted art team cycles. 😛

Uh... When you said it wouldn't matter to you... That's actually a little ambiguous, sorry but, could you please clarify. Is it that you're saying that as long as you're the one who has more rewards than others, you wouldn't be upset about it, but since someone else has what you haven't yet gotten, well there's an issue? Or that you would have an issue because you would still think that it's impossible to catch up even though there's nobody ahead of you? Or both or neither? 

34 minutes ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

Yes, people who achieve full login daily status by filling in with rewards would be able to earn login insurance. If DE is worried about veterans taking a break on built-up time, they could put a cap on it or make it expendable, like adding a way to spend a day of insurance to reset daily focus earning capacity before the next daily rest, or even trading extra days for plat. But earning days is just a bandaid, it isn't a true fix to the system.

Uh, but how is that beneficial to DE in any way compared to the current system? 

En 21/8/2018 a las 11:58, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

EDIT - 2:31 PM EST
After reading your feedback, we are switching the tracks for Primed Mods and Weapons/Equipment to respect current milestones. The main post has been edited to reflect this change, here's the list of updated tracks for posterity:

1. Sigils and Resources. Days 50, 150, 250, etc.

2. Weapons and Equipment. Days 100, 300, 500, etc. 

3. Primed Mods. Days 200, 400, 600, etc.

Well, seems like i'll have to wait the same amount of days to get the Zenith. i'm currently on day 377.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Oh well if it doesn't matter... something...? And yes I agree with you, the content of our opinions matter. 👍

I never said that it should. I'm MR16 right now, but I have a bunch of stuff that I haven't levelled yet (waiting on slots). And yes I mostly try to do the same. I have also been working on a (mostly) solo clan dojo, and the research and colours, and simaris and the other syndicates. I've done all of that for most of my 645 hours and I recently got the Primed fury. So, check my maths on this but in the last 7 months I've put in about half the number of login days that you have in the last 2.5 years? At this rate I might pass your number of logged in days in the 6 months we spoke about. Is that an unfair mechanic? I don't see how? We both have adult lives, and have to carve our precious entertainment time at the expense of other stuff, so that's not it. Someone mentioned a buddy that was homeless for a while and they still managed to log in for an instant most days. So that's probably not it either. 

But life will probably interrupt me. I might not make it to the 250 day mark before I find that I can't afford any more time to this game for years. Would it be right for me to demand that I be given stuff right now based on time already played? 

Even at MR16 4 weapons is a near inconsequential amount of MR points. (I've got about a fifth of the bar left and 20k points needed to fill it.) in the time it takes to get to the 800 mark (or whatever) I would probably have seen a bunch of frames added and gotten that much more xp than what those weapons will give. So again that's not really something that I would be worried about. Heck Baro is probably going to be a bigger pain than anything else. 

Uh... When you said it wouldn't matter to you... That's actually a little ambiguous, sorry but, could you please clarify. Is it that you're saying that as long as you're the one who has more rewards than others, you wouldn't be upset about it, but since someone else has what you haven't yet gotten, well there's an issue? Or that you would have an issue because you would still think that it's impossible to catch up even though there's nobody ahead of you? Or both or neither? 

Uh, but how is that beneficial to DE in any way compared to the current system? 

I don't want to correlate login days or hours played to access to a few specific weapons and items at all. I won't make a value judgment on the fairness of that scenario. I don't think you should have to demand anything based on any about of time played. But that is because I play this game for builds and statsturbation, so access to every piece of equipment is something I see as a priority for all players. And again, the MR is mostly irrelevant, its access to the items for builds and to try them. 

When I say it wouldn't matter, what I mean is that I don't care if I was the furthest person ahead in a system I don't like, I'd still campaign for the system to be changed. 

Don't get too bogged down in that example solution I gave. I could give tons of different examples of systems for how DE could change the login reward system and why they'd work, but I won't. That's my day job, and these forums aren't paying me a salary. 😉

I think our arguments boil down to me saying access to items that make builds shouldn't be gated by login rewards, and you are saying its fine that a very select set of items that make new builds possible are fine to be gated by login rewards. We don't need to say much more. I think we've stated our points clearly enough. I appreciate that you are defending the system, but I will argue that the system is bogus for players who have my goals in mind for the game, and that it creates the inverse effect of making players feel rewarded when things are limited by the login system.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2018-08-21 at 5:15 PM, (PS4)sarahsaurusx2014 said:

Scaling is always nice! THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING THEM TRADEABLE!!! Alt farming rewards would be a huge problem and all your statistics would be even more skewed. If your going to make the insulting decision to allow players to choose rewards, mastery lock the weapons!!

Or please better yet, don't allow it... It takes away the strive to aim for something and the sense of accomplishment...

And this is coming from someone who trashed azima before the magazine ejection function was fixed.

Accomplishment? They're literally participation trophies. You get them for showing up. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Been reading up on the thread, and wanted to throw another idea in:

What if the primed mods were replaced with new peculiar mods
What if the weapons were replaced with really fancy skins for those same weapons

Both the primed mods and weapons would have more more obtainable homes
I do fully believe that all gameplay affecting items shouldn't be timegated, especially not by years.

Feedback?

Edited by Chronozilla
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Chronozilla said:

What if the weapons were replaced with really fancy skins for those same weapons

I do fully believe that all gameplay affecting items shouldn't be timegated, especially not by years.

Feedback?

No thanks... peculiar mods are a complete waste of time for most people (haven't actually seen one being used after the novelty wore off), it's bad enough they're in the drop table on eso when we only want the vandals from there in most cases.

And personally I don't geel a skin is fair compensation for the time we've spent, and we've had no other option but to spend the time, getting to the items, nobody can argue that sigma and octantis owners have spent 700 days logging in to get it for example, so replacing it with a skin and making the weapon available some considerably less time intensive way would be rather insulting to me personally. 

Note, as I've said earlier in the thread, I am very much of the view that there doesn't need to be a change to make things easier, not everything needs to be made easier to get just to make those who want things instantly happy, nothing in the rewards table changes the game so dramatically that you MUST have it to play the game, yes the mods are better than the non primed versions but they're not that special and it's not like you don't have another 300 or so weapons to play with if you don't have the weapons, ironically the one most want is fairly early in the drop tables too.... 

I also don't believe things should be made easier because it would be unfair on those that did spend the time getting the items, with no 'easy option' even being considered until now those that have the items had no choice but to spend that amount of time getting the item. 

I'll say this too - if veterans want to have the login weapons for status / exclusivity, create skins for all those weapons and put them up instead. Just make the weapons craftable, but the skins are login restricted.

• Upvote 3

On 2018-09-13 at 2:49 PM, Lone_Traveler said:

This is really gonna screw over some of us veteran players....

What are you going to lose?

• Upvote 2

On 2018-09-13 at 8:52 PM, Chronozilla said:

Feedback?

Ive suggested this same thing earlier in the thread,  i think itd be a great idea and im all for peculiar mods. I use them all the time. If we got exclusive log in peculiars chances are based on out log in days chances are many people wouldnt see them often so theyd feel special,  and they dont change anything in the way of gameplay other than make it fun to do their requirements to get the effect.  It would also mean just making one new mod every 100 days which would probably be easier than making a whole weapon or whatever that requires balancing id think

This pretty much changes nothing.  I still have to log in daily for three years to collect all rewards, especially since you took trading off the table (I'm sure it's because you became scared of whiny veterans who want to horde a digital item in order to make themselves feel more special than their neighbor).  I had high hopes when you originally announced this but you have not really created much new incentive for me to care any more about this horribly flawed system than I currently do.  Nobody cares about materials and Endo.  If you've played any length of time, you already have a surplus of that crap.  Yes, it's crap.  I've also already completely ignored three -%50 Plat coupons because I already have everything I want from the shop.  

I just spent the last two months logging in for two minutes a day only to get rewards while I played Monster Hunter World, and honestly I missed a few days because I didn't care at all.  But you know, I guess that qualifies as "loyalty".  Heh The length of time involved in this is more discouraging than it is encouraging. 

P.S. You still haven't added a toggle for Umbra's scarf, and that has soured me on my favorite character.  It's like needles to my eyes.  

Edited by AlMcFly

honestly, vets loose nothing. you waited 1000 days, and got some shiny weapon that some new player will now get at day 300, or 500.. big friggin deal. sounds more like someone is butt hurt over an imaginary thing called pride. change the tribute system already, its literally the equivalent of ripping the band-aid off. dont leave players sitting here worrying over what the pain will be like. 

i dont agree weapons and mods should be time-gated but the system they are poised to replace the current one with works better then the old one did and thats good enough for me. anything else is just arguing semantics.

• Upvote 1

Since DE is reworking the daily tribute for newer player to get their daily login weapon faster, will DE add an option to let us newer/older player the ability to buy back daily tribute item? Some of the beginner/veteran player maybe accidentally deleted them for another weapon slot. Will DE set up a daily login shop for us to purchase back the weapon/mods/item? 

My idea is having a shop in relay that only open for you and add those reward into the shop for available to purchase thru credit, syndicate point or something else. I accidentally deleted my azima when i was new player and now i regret and wanted it back.

Why not use the Month system ?? Log in every day for a week will give you a prize, potato, Ayatan, Riven or other item in that same group, would be random, but above the MR10 the player can choose the prize of the first week,

Logging in for the entire month without missing a day, you win a coin, which can be exchanged for mods, visual items, weapons and everything the current system has, and more, exclusive items from that "Login Store"

Players who have accumulated many days can complain about this system, but they will be able to accumulate many more coins than new players who have a lot more things to buy, not to mention that we would have exclusive packages from the "Login Store"

These packs would be thematic skins of warframes and weapons that would come in events, "Halloween, Christmas, etc etc" in case it would be the secondary way to get these items without being playing possible events,

That is, players with more days would spend less coins, and would have the ability to get these event packages without much effort,

but the days system would still work, ie, it takes 5 days to get a gun or mod that you have not picked up and 7 days to get a coin, you would receive the item in the 5 days and could spend the money with something else after 7 days

But this store should receive items regularly, to avoid players getting everything and accumulating currency for lack of something to buy, obviously it is preferable that it be visual items, but can be weapons for a limited time

You know what's awesome is how I'm like five days away from Primed Vigor and I don't want that S#&$, I want Shred, so I can't log in until they release these changes, which just means I get further and further behind on this garbage system.

Edited by Emperrier
  • Upvote 2