Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have you ever met fellow Tenno in real life?

rastaban75

I got talking to a guy a few weeks back at the post office.

He was making small talk with some one I presumed to be his girlfriend and she asked what he got up to last night while she was at work.

Basically he said he watched t.v and played his Xbox. 

When she sighed and rolled her eyes he sort of laughed and we made eye contact.

I said "what wrong with that"? in support of his hobby and I then said "what were you playing"?

He said he played Fifa, then CoD...and then he mentioned Warframe.

I didn't get a chance to ask him where he was in the game, his MR etc...as the queue moved and it was my turn to move to a cashier. 

Still, it was one of those "what are the odds" moments.

3 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

There are certainly people who have real-life friends that also play Warframe and also those who have attended TennoCon, but have you ever met or talked to another Warframe player and found about it randomly?

Yeah. I was harassing some kids about the nonsense they play these days when one of them asked what I would consider a good game. I said warframe and the conversation turned to how terrible the tutorial system is. 👍

My brother and I work for different companies, we have both met other co-workers that play Warframe. I would almost imagine that if you have any reasonable number of co-workers at your workplace that play games online, at least a couple of them have tried Warframe, if not actively play it. It has become a massive phenomenon. I think I've met more consistent long term Warframe players than I have Fortnite players even.

Edited by UnemployedNinja