Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What New Warframe “Theme” Would You Like To See Next?

Hello.

So after Garuda arrives, what kind of Warframe theme would you like to see next? And by theme I mean what that next Warframe will be based on in terms of name, abilities and etc. I for one don’t THINK that they’ve done a Norse or Viking themed Warframe yet (If they have correct me because I really don’t know XD). If I could pick an ability to go along with that theme then I would love to see some kind of abilities that turn him/her into an absolute tank that makes Rhino wet his pants. 

So hbu? ^_^

Edit: Yup, forgot about Loki lol

Edited by (PS4)ChiefDevilEggs

Ink/painter. Already have tagging with glyphs and creative frames are always welcome.

Sniperframe. Limbo doesn't fit anymore after his rework and Harrow kinda counts but works better in close range situations.

Artilleryframe. We have frames that generate health and energy but not ammo. Maybe give'm four arms for more dakka. 

Portalframe. They played around with spatial abilities but not fully dedicated movest to teleportation. Imagine Ash, Hydroid, Loki, and Nova had a baby. 

1 hour ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Still waiting on a Heavy Weapons/Demolitions type Frame. Mobile artillery (Could be fun in the Plains), airbursts, area saturation, etc. It'd be a veritable walking tank. We need an Explosive element themed Frame anyway.

this: I want scorched earth frame dishing out ridiculous amount of rockets. we've had a lot of frames that manifest abilities in more complex ways, it's ime for a frame that's simple and fun to use, and It doesn't get more simple and fun than blowing stuff up!

I'm still hoping for a "druid/Shapeshifter" Frame, But I know that the creation of one would be rather difficult to pull off.
but regardless I would love to play as a frame shifting into "ancient" animals (according to the timeline in WF) like bears, wolves, panther, and lastly some kind of hybrid. That would fit every ability slot in frame base. And each form could have its own Pros and cons, like reduced/incressed energy total, or less armor/more armor, etc.
While also having new "abilities" in each form.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Sniperframe.

Banshee.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

We have frames that generate health and energy but not ammo.

Nekros kinda does all of that at once 😛

Hmm ... well, you can never have too much elemental fun, so how 'bout a nice storm mage?
Covering wind (with e.g. CC + Slash procs), rain (Squad heal), snow (debuffs + Cold damage) and lightning (buffs + Electricity damage).

I'd also love to see a Frame utilizing a Magicka-esque elemental combination system, heh.

1. A Stalker-style frame. It'd be sweet to have a frame stylized after the Stalker and the Acolytes, and it could give us a story excuse to look into their origins and motivations.

2. A Void frame. A frame that relies on the eldritch power of the void to perhaps possess or haunt enemies or to use lovecraftian powers.