Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What New Warframe “Theme” Would You Like To See Next?

hmmm personally i would love a kinda heavy armor warframe big kinda slow armored to high hell basic set up is of saying this is my spot no one is allowed in my spot but thats mostly i want interesting to lug around a grattler with 

17 hours ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Still waiting on a Heavy Weapons/Demolitions type Frame. Mobile artillery (Could be fun in the Plains), airbursts, area saturation, etc. It'd be a veritable walking tank. We need an Explosive element themed Frame anyway.

I have 2 one is air superiority and the other is designed for unstoppable blitzkrieg 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DjDi3MEsGjaHMgKU7FawdmK0CyGMPkeVMC13hriBTgU/edit?usp=sharing air superiority and CAS

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HDaqj0pIG_DlNuCeNdYXByqyXR9w8lvNd-Mdwkm6Qk/edit?usp=sharing this is a tank and is named after a British tank

both are designed to use suppressive fire to hold the like and destroy the enemy with overwhelming force.  

16 hours ago, TrashSpider said:

Spider frame, that really all am asking with one ability to either grow spider limbs or wall climb.

I have a concept for that it is a more area denial and trap based frame the uses its ult to consume the enemies and leave behind loot

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15el0J-Lj-kbxNHhtS2E-YuPgU1papXJmnsIvuFfZvrI/edit?usp=sharing

13 hours ago, (PS4)I420t said:

LavaFrame 

Throwing, spewing, manifesting lava all over the place.  

The frame itself could be made of the stuff.

that sounds like an Ember rework

vapireframe, spiderframe, wolfframe, demonframe, angelframe, shadowframe, lightframe, timeframe etc etc - I could list dozens more, in terms of aesthetics and looks theres no end to what they could do tbh - with powers it'd be a little more need for thought out but if you go outside the box its not so limitless as it might seem.

they could also go for more mythical themes like loki's with more norse inspirations or ones from other pantheons but I always look forward to what we might see next.

Edited by ExaltedHysteria

I for one would love to see two or three things:

- an actual berserker frame that gets stronger the more punishment it takes, kit based around self sustain and bruiser playstyle (sorta like a cross between Oberon sustain and Chroma's vex style buffs) 

- another dimentional manipulator, this time offensive instead of control oriented, sort of a cross between Limbo and Ember based around area DPS with setup mechanics

And a frame concept i had some time ago based loosely upon Hades and several different underworld representatiins from different cultures (Greek and chinese mainly) which is here in spoilers since i can't find the topic in fan concepts:

Syragon - Hades frame

Passive - each kill in a 15m radius or from his skills adds to a counter and augments his damage. first stack is 5 kills and gives +10% damage, each successive stack is double the kills of the former

1 shade walk (duration skill you become immune to damage for 3s and get movement speed and aggro pull, then gives you back a % of dama you would've received as hp,then explodes dealing low damage. damaged enemies get soulburn)
2 underworld fissure (spawns a fissure that pulls enemies in like ferrox alt fire and deals very low damage. acts as a range extender for 3 and 4, spawns an additional small radius instance around it. max 4 active together)
3 yellow spring ashes (aura drain based each kill transforms into a shade that rushes nearby enemies and explodes dealing % based damage on their hp)
4 gates of hades (aoe damage skill works like tempest barrage one instance at a time duration based, area increases slowly for each kill inside of it)

Soulburn gives additional effects to other skills
Soulburned enemies get pulled faster and slowed by 50% (scales with PS) by his 1
Soulburned enemies that become wraiths inflict soulburn on every target they damage
Souburned enemies that get killed by his 4 extend the duration

20 hours ago, (PS4)ChiefDevilEggs said:

Hello.

So after Garuda arrives, what kind of Warframe theme would you like to see next? And by theme I mean what that next Warframe will be based on in terms of name, abilities and etc. I for one don’t THINK that they’ve done a Norse or Viking themed Warframe yet (If they have correct me because I really don’t know XD). If I could pick an ability to go along with that theme then I would love to see some kind of abilities that turn him/her into an absolute tank that makes Rhino wet his pants. 

So hbu? ^_^

Edit: Yup, forgot about Loki lol

Well we have both Loki and Frost that fit the norse theme. Loki being uhm Loki and all while Frost really draws alot of inspiration from frost giants. Though Frost can also be seen as a simple cross culture thing since he resembles ice creatures from other myths.

I wouldnt mind a norse themed frame that draws both inspiration from vikings aswell as the norse gods. Call it the Einherjar, give it some life sustain skills, a berserker buff, some form of rune ability as an defense+offense buff and an exalted round shield+thunder hammer as his ult. You'd have some Thor in there along with a viking theme, plus it would be tanky and pretty self sustaining. The hits with the exalted hammer could produce chain lightling similar to amprex in some of the combos with slam attacks doing something similar to Volt's #4 but with far lower range.

edit: Give it a classic viking look with a helmet having the iconic eye guards and an armor resembling chain mail mixed with leather, of course with the little twist that DE always does to make the frames stand out.

Edited by SneakyErvin

I think there are lots of opportunities.

I think there is room for caster with an exaulted wand type weapon that has 3 or 4 toggled cast types, maybe elementally modded and you can make rifts, buff allies, do crazy damage, summon monsters to fight, make a void portal that unleashed a giant void laser. The possibilities are endless.

I would like to see a portal/teleporting frame that really compliments limbo since limbo doesn’t work well with other limbo’s. Give her/him the same passive as limbo, or possibly make their passive to exist on both planes at the same time or damage enemies in the opposite plane? Give a portal style portal gun power, Give special buffs to rift bound allies like invisibility or make enemies that are rifted  give health/drop health orbs on death. 4 could be rift bomb that works like rift surge but instead of rebanishes enemies, it blows them up. I think this could really compliment limbo well and offer lots of synergy for those who enjoy playing with limbo.

I would like to see another water based frame that has different powers than hydroid. More like a water/air bender with weather and casting abilities with lots of aoe and team buffs. Make a storm that grows over time based on your activity or maybe weapon damage, and different abilities can cause lightning, hail, acid rain, snow, or more. 

Inspired from Blizzard, "The Lost Vikings".

Three Warframes that pushes transferance to its limits. They exist together & always refused to far from each other.

Each would be themed around your weapon loadout, & this is how you would swap between them, like a primary, secondary, & melee.

The primary is a bullistic expert, getting 10% additional blast to all primary weapons. 

The secondary uses a shield that blocks 100% of front facing damage.

The melee would be capable of opening finishers on any enemy by parrying their attack, buildding death stacks, allowing to go invisible for a time.

Their energy pool would be shared. The two not currently in use would be ai driven. Abilities  would be the same, but their ai will be driven on use.

First ability is rally, putting forth a formation. The actions of ai take you into account.

Primary Stands behind secondary, gains 1 punch through.

Secondary visa versa. Both will maintain an area at rally if both are ai.

Melee consistently will build death stacks while visible, once undetectible will attack farther out primarily inward.

I havent thought of much more, they could have varried armor, health, sheild amounts.

Revive 15% faster, capture intercept 10% faster when grouped up, losing 1/3 of that when one is missing.

Provide ammo/health when rallied with a  buff called "relief"

Give the melee a crit chance & damage boost to all non lethal martial weapons. As well as armor strippin when stealth?

I dont think any ability should be OP, because all of your OP arsenal will actively be used at once.

Edit, they would require a special Archwing and fly like the Blue Angles in order to be on Archwing, possibly tether it to how they are obtained.

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag

Optimum (Prime)

A Warframe built to support terrain-based warfare. Optimum provides superior defense for enclosed areas and maximum environment control when traversing landscapes. Abilities can be toggled for In-Land and Landscape maps within Plains/Fortuna but restricted to in-land on other tile sets.

1st ability: Degradation

In-land: Optimum emits an aura weakening enemy defenses at a rate of 20/30/50 armor & spending 10/15/20 energy per second. Radius of aura is 10m base.

Landscape maps: Optimum transforms into a hover craft with three seats for other players to join. Optimum no travels at a 50% fasted sprint speed and provides team mates 20% damage reduction while seated. Players can use Primary/Secondary/Melee while seated; however, stances will be replaced by default swing styles.

2nd ability: Aerial

In-land: Optimum sets a destination for an aerial strike. Dealing 300/400/500 damage per hit with a scattering volley of shots. Number of shots is affected by strength, while duration and radius apply to obvious mechanics. Single cast ability, but can be charged for more strength at the cost of more energy.

Landscape maps: Optimum transforms into an aerial bound jet-style form. Flight is slow in default movement for ease of aim, but travel speed is 150% when sprinting for maximum travel coverage.

3rd ability: Faust

In-Land: Sacrifice 50% health for a 60/120/240 second buff to power strength 40%/50%/60%. Abilities now apply an additional 200 damage based on energy color - mirroring chroma affluences.

Landscape maps: Optimum transports to an area, emitting an elemental explosion upon impact. Damage is aligned to energy color as well.

4th ability: Coalition

In-land: Optimum concentrates his energy to support the team within tenno affinity. All allies receive a 60% damage increase to all weapons/powers while Optimum is concentrating. This power does not use energy but Optimum is immobile during this time and the power is turned off when he receives damage.

Landscape maps: Optimum transforms into a heavy tank, sporting a railgun for the player to use. You receive an armor buff of 200% during this state. Energy drain is 1 per second, with an additional point for each teammate seated. Two mortar based turrets and a 1 standard seat with a 360 armor shield are available for teammates. Teammates in mortar turrets are restricted to using the mortars for fire, while the additional player is restricted only to Primary and Secondary, but is completely immune to damage. All damage dealt to the shield is received by Optimum.