The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Alerts Requirements - Unlock The Star Chart!

Joe_Barbarian

In case anyone missed the memo you apparently require 227 of 227 map nodes unlocked before you can take part in Elite Alerts (when it's out ofc)
Which can be found by going to your Profile -> Stats -> General Stats -> Just under Time Played/Gross Income

If you are missing nodes!! 

• Check Orokin Derelict / Alad V. Any node you DO NOT OWN THE KEY for WILL NOT SHOW UP up as needing to complete.
  • You can get the Orokin Derelict Mission key blueprints from the MARKET and craft them. They take 60 seconds to build.
  • Mutalist Alad V & Orokin Derelict Assassinate Keys they take 60 minutes to build.

Any other pieces of advice that y'all have I'll edit into this post just @ me

@Aeon94 Says: In-completed Nodes blink with a blue icon. As can be seen here on the Warframe Wiki. - The only exception to this rule is not owning the key to the mission. These will show up as "Unavailable Mission" Even if it's a node you need to do.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian
Formatting for easy reading.

23 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

In case anyone missed the memo you apparently require 227 of 227 map nodes unlocked before you can take part in Elite Alerts (when it's out ofc)

Time to finally do all those archwing missions I guess...

EDIT: and... oh my fu**ing god... gotta also do Pavlov....

Edited by Alangme

28 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

I was at 223/227 and completed remaining nodes right after I heard requirement :d

@Joe_Barbarian Incompleted nodes blink with blue icon.

Yeah I have no idea which 4 I'm missing but I have all the XP so /shrug

Omfg, it's because I don't have Derelict keys :crylaugh:

Edited by Synpai

Awww dang it

I'mma miss hearing the pulse of those blue areas on the map. It makes my visits to Pluto so much more relaxing as it has a soothing pulse to it. 

May clear those last few I have left....but leave Pluto til I hear that the play and fun is actually there. The game is my reward so anything I get doing missions is cake toppings. 

Have fun in those alerts , my PC brethern.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Awww dang it

I'mma miss hearing the pulse of those blue areas on the map. It makes my visits to Pluto so much more relaxing as it has a soothing pulse to it. 

May clear those last few I have left....but leave Pluto til I hear that the play and fun is actually there. The game is my reward so anything I get doing missions is cake toppings. 

Have fun in those alerts , my PC brethern.

you know, you could also simply register said sound 😛 ^^

24 minutes ago, beol said:

Lame.

The nodes give you at least 14k Mastery, not to mention you'll have access to anywhere Alerts, Invasions, Fissures, or Sortie stages are rather than going back again to unlock them or calling for a taxi.

Edited by Duality52

17 minutes ago, thegreatAce21 said:

What even Alad V.? 

i assumed the mutalist one 

1 hour ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Check Orokin Derelict / Alad V. Any node you DO NOT OWN THE KEY for WILL NOT SHOW UP up as needing to complete. Get the key blueprints from the MARKET and craft them (they take 60seconds)

mutalist key takes a hour to build

45 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Register?

Not quite following that one? Is there a way to have it playing in your sound effects for switching tabs and stuff?

I'm sorry, my English isn't quite good. I meant recording it, them saving it. A little sound track of 5 minute or idk

1 hour ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Register?

Not quite following that one? Is there a way to have it playing in your sound effects for switching tabs and stuff?

there, i quote you agian to be sure you see it 😛 since you'll miss the sound a lot, i recorded it for you.

There, freshly recorded from my game a few minutes ago for ya. i had nothing to do anyway!

14 minutes ago, Saturmorn_Carvilli said:

You know what?  I think that is about as good of a system to prevent players that aren't ready for them as were are going to get.  Sure, it might be some work for those players that are ready but hate archwing, but I think it is a small annoyance to cut down on the players that are going to die 1 minute in.

As if wasting your time faffing about the star chart was ever a good way to prepare for anything. :l

Elite Alerts confirmed to be the worst content since archwing, because they require you to use archwing.

2 minutes ago, Snowbluff said:

As if wasting your time faffing about the star chart was ever a good way to prepare for anything. :l

Elite Alerts confirmed to be the worst content since archwing, because they require you to use archwing.

they are endless mission and from what we've seen none of them use arch wing (unless ive missed something)

how ever you need to do the archwing missions on the chart to unlock it 

Edited by seprent