Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is special about Paracesis?

Peter

Is it a weaker version of Gram Prime, or does it have some interesting passive?

And I do not think it has a prime version, it already appears to be a prime, it was given by Ballas.

Edited by Peter

1 minute ago, Vulhaaltuz said:

I just tested my theory that Sentients didn't adapt to the damage types from this weapon, or that the slam attack shreds Sentient damage resistances. Neither are true.

I think maybe that we get an augemnt for somekind of a quest for this... I think they have more for this weapon.

10 minutes ago, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

That's odd.

This is mine, though I had enough XP to rank it up to 40 from 30 with the after-mission bonus XP.

97C5WAd.png

Yours doesn't have this?Screenshot_20181012-142827_zps1szdlcft.p  

12 minutes ago, inelegantOdyssey said:

Pic from Reddit (was also told the extra ranks add mastery as well, so 4000 mastery total):

v5emkyNr.jpg

How did you get that 60% damage to sentient and damage resistance? 

16 minutes ago, inelegantOdyssey said:

Pic from Reddit (was also told the extra ranks add mastery as well, so 4000 mastery total):

v5emkyNr.jpg

............. if true that means they couldn't be bothered to give us Mastery from our Exaulted weapons but gave multiple mastery levels from a single weapon........... not gonna like that'd make me pretty salty. 

1 minute ago, -SR-Newswordman777 said:

what i'm thinking tho is what is the point of it having like 90 cap there are not that many mods that need it to have 90 i don't have the weapon yet will form my own opeion when i get it

waste 5 forma for 1000 MR point, sadly its need to be done for the pursued of MR26 in my case since i dont have excalinoob prime.

1 hour ago, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

That's odd.

This is mine, though I had enough XP to rank it up to 40 from 30 with the after-mission bonus XP.

97C5WAd.png

I think it's currently bugged, it says it keeps leveling after hitting 30, but there are a lot of reports that people can't equip mods to the extra capacity until it's been formad.

In my opinion 1000 Dukats are way to much for a weapon that is in the end just a similar Galatine / Gram Prime with worse status chance. Don't get me wrong it is a very nice weapon with a very high crit chance. But the 12% status chance is a NO for me, even with 4 dual status mods it just gets to 40,8% status chance which is a bit low considering that you will probably never use 4 dual Status mods on it. In terms of Rivens it still beats the Galatine Primebut looses to the Big Daddy Gram Prime with its 5/5 disposition which makes its stats even more mind blowing. 

With that conclusion I would say just stay with your Galatine or Gram Prime and in general if you have to decide which of the weapons you should get, just farm the Gram Prime its the easiest to get considering that the Galatine is vaulted right now and there are a lot more things these Dukats should be spent on. I hope they would reduce the cost of 1000 to 500 Dukats, then I would think about making this weapon.