Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

the earliest ETA on fixes for Operator cosmetic issues were designated for today, but it's taking longer than expected. The team has two plans in place to get your Operator fashion frame back into shape as quickly as possible: a revert and a more careful re-release.. This revert itself is also very involved due to the large quantity of content that was changed, so this will take a bit more time.

It's okay, it was a big update, the team needs a bit more time to uh... "untangle" things before a fix can happen. 🙂 I wish them luck & smooth sailing. o/

Hey, cool fixes. Hopefully this does something about enemies spawning into ceilings.

How about some attention to the spawn rates on Interception Fissures? The last three Interception runs I've made, I can't get a single Relic open, because there just aren't enough enemies to get the damn things. It's also not challenging at all, just boring.

6 hours ago, 10-N0 said:

Thanks for all the hard work DE. After that huge update some hotfixes were expected. 

Please also address that, it is very very very very annoying to put the ayatan stars one by one in the slots of the sculptures. Would it be possible for giving us the option for putting all of the stars at once?

Also, We have tons of Radiant/ Brilliant eidolon shards piling up. Would be great to use those resources. Like converting them into something different. eg. Kuva/ Endo.

pablo tweeted they are bringing the equip all star feature in next update or so 

AI is not fixed. The problem with enemyes aggro, remains , especially in Onslaught missions - aggro is to low after a certain time. They stand still in their rooms after spawning and did not comes to attack unless we come in their proximity. This is very bad. The pathfinding is broken. They remain blocked in packs before corners, near open doors and other obstacles.

Arca Plasmor is not fixed at all. Is worst now because you only decreased the radius of explosion at impact at far distance and diminish the effect of multishot. It act like a Simple Arca not modded with multishot mods...

Any ideas on whether or not we're going to get the decorations that disappeared back in our orbiters?? I lost several Ayatan sculptures, quest posters, condroc, sacred vessel, fish trophy, and my ludoplex! Made a big deal about frame fighter and now we can't even play it :sad:

5 hours ago, MaraWuti said:

I don't think Operator fashion needs a full revert, just a rework of the pieces that came out especially bad (namely the Koppra faulds, Koppra hood, and Varida suit). The rest is fine imo.

But can we please get a fix for elemental FX? They don't take energy colour when using weapon skins, and glaives seem to just not have them at all.

4 hours ago, Vorcov said:

Glad to hear this! If I can toss some input here for the re-release, it seems there's a nice chance here to make everyone happy, if it's feasible to develop. Have extra options to toggle on and off the newly separated pieces. Those that liked the new looks better can have them, and those who preferred the previous looks can keep theirs.

I had posted this on Twitter, but here's a quick example in my case:

oVXaMDg.jpg

So are you guys reverting the Varida suit? I would be happy if we had an option to remove the new ornaments. It used to look so sleek and elegant and now in my opinion it looks kinda ugly. Also, Umbra hooded scarf glitches though the new ornaments in the Varida suit. 

Varida_set.jpg

Adding in toggles for the parts that have suffered in this update would be an excellent addition to the game; While not my preferred design, I can easily see the bottom half of the Varida hood becoming its own independent cosmetic similar to the Warframes' syandana.

DE, I know this is getting complicated, but having more options for character customization is always welcome.

Archived