Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

My Taxon completely disappeared after a host migration in Elite Alerts. Not even listed at the top right corner, as if not equipped. Things got sweaty after that xD

Also, during same mission, Survival on Saturn, the Grineer ship tileset, AI often got stuck and didn't do anything. Seems to mostly happen when moving around in tighter spaces. 

Konzu don't give any dialogue after completing the regular Bounty missions in PoE. Did ~5 missions there today. Apparently it's not just me getting confused on if the bounty is complete or if next stage is bugged, because who reads the big "BOUNTY COMPLETE" popping up over half the screen anyway xD

Good job with the patches! Keep it coming!

Hi,

Could you please move the gear wheel to the left, and restore the emote wheel side by side? Its a good nice feature to use more than 10 total gear items, but i HATE having to hold Q and tab simultaneously. No mouse gestures to get to dances! its super unintuitive.

Please fix for the dance party people; put it back to the way it was before with 'no added keypresses to get to emotoes!'

unlimted dances and emotes are nice. If only we could get to them easily. Please and thanks

vor 12 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Further improvements to Locomotion code that triggers when bad AI pathing occurs.

enemys in survival still have the tendency to wander off into the map and sometimes straight out ignore the player.

this turns survival into search-the-enemy and suffucate slowly while doing so.

furthermore: if you spawn only eximus units scattered over the whole map, at least make them drop a guaranteed air supply...

escpecially in solo corpus survival this ALWAYS causes major air supply issues due to the fact that you spend 5minutes SEARCHING

these eximus units that hide somewhere on the map waiting for the player to come to them...

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As mentioned in Hotfix 23.10.3, the team has two plans in place to get your Operator fashion frame back into shape as quickly as possible: a revert and a more careful re-release. This revert itself is also very involved due to the large quantity of content that was changed, but we’re very close to putting the revert live after a bit more testing!

Does this also mean how the colours work or just how the mesh got borked? I have light grey where it should be black, and no light grey selected for any other sections either (it shouldnt be light anywhere, for example) I'm a bit slow, I'm assuming you mean they are fixing colours too but we know what they say about assumptions :wink:

@[DE]Rebecca
could you make so that Arbitration [Shade] self-destruct after 5s if no ally to be shielded, me and my clan encounter out of bound [Shade] which we unable to destroy in order to proced the level
cause
A. uneffected by warframe power
B. can effected by melee due to blocked by out of bound wall
C. punchthrough weapon unable to bore into wall, which blocked

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Could the overhead light in our Arsenal not so strong? It now totally washout the white. Many months ago before the lighting in the ship made a change, we can still see white on our warframe or weapons showing their textures, now the white are totally washout as 1 plain white without any texture of the 3D meshes.

I think it has to do with the lighting compensation Steve mentioned in his twitter. Hmm.. perhaps I should pm Steve in his twitter about this.

il y a 56 minutes, MysteryOber a dit :

Had to change my password that it had no special characters like!? _- etc. try it yourself hopefully it will work for you too. 🙂

Unfortunately I don't have access to my old email account...I know that I am at fault for that but I would love to play the game again, so I am really hoping for a hotfix regarding this issue as soon as possible. 😞
I very much appreciate your kind answer though. Have a nice week! 😄

Archived