Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun & Strong Weapons?

LarryYourWaiter

Question

Hello!  I know this question gets asked all the time, but I’m looking for suggestions.  I’m mr 16 so can use anything.

just getting a little tired of always using the same weapons.  Looking for some suggestions for some weapons to potato and forma.  I use a lot of ignis wraith, arca plasmor, rubico prime, euphona prime, prisms twin gremlins, pox, polearm zaw and rakta dagger.  Recently invested in an arca titron I got a riven for and it’s a lot of fun.

what are some other good and fun weapon suggestions?

thank you!

18 answers to this question

Silva & Aegis prime with final harbinger.

Put a CO status build on that and fly all over the place with one of the combos.

Pretty much forget its a heavy weapon at times.

Next to that I use the Kohm and hystrix. Kohm needs a status riven imo and while the hystrix is easy to recommend, not everyone likes reloading a lot.

Btw if you want a idiotic build but also kinda fun. Load a Hirudo with maiming strike and CO.

Fire on a enemy with a status weapon, AND DROP KICK THEM IN THE FACE.

Whatever warframe you play, with whatever health pool. Its now back to full health.

Corinth.

balla peye ekwana ii jai or ekawana jai ii dagger. Attack speed is insane and a good build will kill 155 heavy gunners in one or 3 swipes. There is something magical about the crit/stats balance on them.

Get exodia contagion arcane for any zaw. Infinite ammo. Deadly. Not recommended in close quarters.

pyranna lenz orgris ampirex. kohm as others have mentioned. The ignis with fulmination and Nightwatch napalm is hilarious. Also not to be used in close quarters unless you can Tenno swap to avoid death.

gram prime is good.

orthos

I find that 'Fun' is largely subjective, but many guns that are strong are pretty popular due to that fact and can be followed easy enough. Essentially for many though, its whether the weapon is new and improves upon a previous weapon in the same category.

The Zarr launcher and Twin Rogga pistols are both great on their own, and you can use both at once for maximum piracy.

The Staticor and Sonicor secondaries are also very satisfying to use in their own ways. The Staticor is basically the Kamehameha gun, and the Sonicor ragdolls everything.

The Corinth shotgun has the best goddamned SFX of any gun in the game and great performance, and the entire speargun category so far is both viable and entertaining.

The Lenz bow and Opticor rifle are fantastic BFG type weapons, and all of the explosive thrown weapons (Castanas, Talons, Pox) are pretty good if you like playing around with grenade type things.

Absolutely love the Astilla, launching a fast volley of glass bombs into a group and seeing all of the crits and the slash procs as well as the feeling and sound of the gun... orgasmic.. then you’ve got the reload, absolutely beautiful clink sound as the mag releases then th barrel snaps back up. Such a beautiful weapon, which is super strong with a riven as well

Opticor with the right riven fun, even without reminds me on the Doom BFG for some reason, you should test it, can be nice to have.

Ogris, Rocket Launcher that is really fun against soft targets like Corpus and Infested. Just try it on standing on top of a higher position shooting down where the Defense Objective is (use the mod that increases blast radius and its way more fun)

Lex Prime, if you like Headshots only is a nice weapon to have fun with, still there are better ones to have fun with. Like the Prisma Angstrum or the Kulstar (explosive scattering pistols) for some funny mass destruction.

Redeemer, one of the few Melee weapons you can actually use to also fire it like a shotgun if you hold the melee attack key longer.

Secura Penta with sticky Grenades and remote detonator is also FUUUUN specially with Limbo (shoot, phase out, blow it up in front of you, phase out again repeat)

Tiberon Prime cause you can try different builds with 3 differents attacks and good crit and status.

Hystrix is fun because 100% proc from 4 types of darts and you can mod for crit or status.

I dont know what is your zaw but try to vary pleasures  : i have a full crit zaw and now try a full status polearm zaw with Saryn.

Some infected weapons, melee or distance, are fun. The only elemental damage make then different from classic weapons.

And try some bows. a special gameplay and not suited for all missions but powerfull and refreshing.

Edited by SgtHotPepper

step 1) get Cerata

step 2) get any single handed secondary

step 3) switch to secondary weapon

step 4) use melee attacks for an insane combo moves and get all the big mofos ragdolled.

Was levelling up Cerata yesterday and now can't stop using it. Don't even have mods to make it stronk but will use it for alerts and stuff.