Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Point of Arbitration?

fhurrhurr

So, after a few runs i finally got my hands on Adaptation.

That mod seems to be the only thing worth farming for. I went to the guy wich you trade Vitus Essence to and couldnt find anything worth trading for.

Do the NPC change tradeable stuff or is it what it is? I simply cannot see the point with Arbitration after you score what you are looking for.

I'm doing it for endo. This will probably be the best chance I get at getting maxed primed mods now. Also I want Adaptation, but still can't get it to drop. I think I'm around 39 Vitus Essence stuff, there's not really anything I want from the Hexis dude in the relay. 

3 minutes ago, fhurrhurr said:

So, after a few runs i finally got my hands on Adaptation.

That mod seems to be the only thing worth farming for. I went to the guy wich you trade Vitus Essence to and couldnt find anything worth trading for.

Do the NPC change tradeable stuff or is it what it is? I simply cannot see the point with Arbitration after you score what you are looking for.

The NPC's Rewards don't change at all and i would agree with Adaption being the only one farming for (the 90% DR is nice). I hope the NPC have more Rewards soon because Arbitration is going to turn into ESO if he don't.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

So, I can't help you, as we can clearly see, but I got a question.. how do you get Vitus essence? Is it 1 per mission or does it drop there or.. is it in a rotation..? Help me please 😕

You get Vitus Essence from completing the Alert once since the Alert comes in a 1 Hour Rotation. So if you want about 40 Vitus Essence, you have to play it 40 times.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

So, I can't help you, as we can clearly see, but I got a question.. how do you get Vitus essence? Is it 1 per mission or does it drop there or.. is it in a rotation..? Help me please 😕

Its one per successful rotation,

you will get it after extracting or if you fail. 

Just now, VPrime96 said:

You get Vitus Essence from completing the Alert once since the Alert comes in a 1 Hour Rotation. So if you want about 40 Vitus Essence, you have to play it 40 times.

That is incorrect, 

Eg. Completing 30 minutes of survival will net you 3 essences, you cannot join the alert until it changes again. 

Completing 10 minutes will net you one. 

But now you have to wait 50 minutes for next alert. 

It is suggested to go as far as possible in same alert if you only want the essence.