Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Launcher. Can't sell extras

Lancars

I'm surprised they didn't remove the extras and refund the cost of the resources. With as much time as we had to put into the Plains to do everything it's not unreasonable to assume we'd have to craft a lot of Archwing charges in advance since they take time.

1 minute ago, DerGreif2 said:

Same but why would you sell them? They do not give anything special so...

Because they're unneeded and we spent resources to make them.

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113

7 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

The costs are a joke dude... it's not worth refunding anything.

By the later end of your time in the Plains, sure. But those costs add up. Synpai has 1600. That comes out to, what, 240,000 credits? There's plenty of other ways you could use those if you haven't already done everything in the game. Even if you have done everything, why should someone just eat the cost and lose out on their efforts?

You apparently don't know how DE works. They introduce a resource to reset the economy for new items. Then when everyone has a lot of that resources the new items that require it need 4,000% more of it than any item before. You'll wish you had those when the time comes we have to spend another 80 hours in the plains farming for the sake of some new weapon with absurd costs. Lol 

I have about 1.3K charges (used about twice as much when it was still charges) soo normally I'd want a refund of my iradite for the remaining 1.3k charges I have AT LEAST. Q_Q

I was hoping this would be done out of the bat, but guess not.

Yeah I'm with the others, while I never kept an excessive number I do have enough to warrant a refund of resources, especially seeing as fortuna doesn't look like it has any resource overlap so we'd need to specifically farm PoE for them again, and the odds are that most players will be on fortuna 90% of the time. 

It would be nice to have the resources back, but that concerns me less than the fact that there is still a recipe in my Foundry and it looks like I could still build more of the things. Can't the recipe be changed or removed if the segment is already owned? I'd hate for people to keep building them without realizing the system had changed. Not everyone catches patch notes and such.

If you have over 1000 archwing drops built you should get the K-Drive parts or at least half the grind already in your foundry. I made about , I wont say but I have a ridiculous amount and the resources are pooftaculiar. Be cool if that happened. 

1 hour ago, DerGreif2 said:

They could simply change it to one charge and end it. You already build the things... they just gave us endless charges and now people want there resources back? Pls...

I never asked for the resources back. Others did. I just wanna be able to sell the other 396 even if its 1 credit per.

2 hours ago, DerGreif2 said:

Same but why would you sell them? They do not give anything special so...

It's more of the visual irritation when you look at them. Not so much the reminder that you spent the resources on them as much as it is dissonance at having more than one of an infinite thing. It's just always going to be something that's out of place even if it doesn't have any negative effect on the actual game. 

2 minutes ago, SQLOwns said:

why would you make so many?  clearly you don't use very many per run or else you wouldn't have hundreds stockpiled, hope you're better at investing irl.

I’ve  used a total of 1400 give or take.  If I wasn’t so picky about having no more than 100 at a time I would have stockpiled a bunch because I regularly use them.