Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

[DE]Megan

Something is still broken with syndicates standings after a Fortuna bounty.

Wearing a New Loka sigil, i got -44k standings with Perrin Sequence, while getting only +2-3k rep with Loka.

This is forcing me to non wear any syndicate sigil on Orb Vallis at the moment, to prevent standing loss.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

Changes:

• Optimized K-Drive FX performance for lower performing machines. 
  • Certain hidden Caches in Orb Vallis now have their own custom sound.
  • Tweaked Khora’s Accumulating Whipclaw Augment sounds.

Fixes:

• Fixed a Dx9 crash when accessing Navigation.
  • Fixed the transmission playing for the start of a second Orb Vallis Bounty but the first objective never appearing after a Host migration occurs.
  • Fixed Bounty progression indicator not persisting throughout successfully completed Bounty missions.
  • Fixed Operator being invisible when selecting Focus from the Arsenal when used as the Operator.
  • Fixed script errors on the Daily Tribute screen.
  • Fixed a script error related to Khora’s Venari. 

still no fix for dojo big halls and inspiration halls disappearing from room creator list

please fix that...cuz i searched everywhere on it and there is no and info about limit or nothing

so please help9rn2xM2.jpgcMpmiTD.jpgjWCW0bd.jpg

3 minutes ago, Upright1 said:

Can we brighten up the orb vallis interiors? Also please return the archwing sprint changes, rolling offers no benefit and is plain annoying.

do you know how much tug-o-war there has been about the archwing controls every time they change the control systems between the old system and the "experimental" system there are constantly people complaining about it thought i have seen more support for the "experimental" controls over the old system but until DE makes the toggleable option under controls effect the open world areas this issue will persist i am not sure why it is such an issue for them to implement the option into the open world areas as they have shown they can implement it in archwing missions i would also love to see it implemented for submersible content some day but i personally don't consider the change to submersible a high priority

20 hours ago, AIAS-5 said:

Does this actually work for you? Because it doesn't for me...

20 hours ago, Drakirion. said:

I've tried that before. Didn't work.

If we both talk for the same "bug" yes it works every time 100% for me.

How to fix mission name on top when you join Fortuna Map. -> Maybe doesn`t work for everyone....

e6t5wk.jpg

2yjsly8.jpg

2a5aybl.jpg

Fortuna syndicate progress seems to get lost each time a new rotation of bounties arrive. Just lost an hour of progress for this.

Edit: it also drained my daily standing cap, so just shrugging my shoulders and jumping in once again won't be happening till the next hotfix

4 hours ago, Picoolo29 said:

Nice... Could you fix Nidus now also? Please? His Larva is broken and he's mostly a pain to use now. Plus enemies being pulled under the floor or god knows where doesn't help him either.

+larva broken and now its broken warframe with enemies "larving" to other universe(or dimensions)...
if bosses can travel to other universes too than Nidus is Truck-san`s trainy

20 hours ago, AIAS-5 said:

Thanks for your continuous work on improving Fortuna for us, it is very well appreciated!

- The new Tek Gravity mod still doesn't seem to work

Tek Gravity is working... sadly it only works inside the bubble that the Kavat drops not outside of it, would like to see this changed.

Archived