Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

DE, turn off or fix "punch through" for Phantasma's alt.fire pls -_-

fa9d8b1d707f0e86e388cb957237ceaa.jpg

Does this happen on tiles in regular gameplay or only in simulacrum/MR test tiles?  I use Phantasma constantly with several frames and have never seen this even with 3.4 punchthrough.  My alt-fire projectiles always pop when they hit an object and the punchthrough works in the secondary explosion aoe.  <my expecirience with punchtrhough on phantasma since it was released, but I've never used it in sim/mr test tiles.

hace 2 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

-Improvements towards the Zamarui Gara Skin glass material to fix brightness/lighting discrepancies. 

How about fixing her 4* ability not working with guns like Arca plasmor?

Pls add all the new weapons and moas in the profile UI,

Thanks for ur work.

hace 1 hora, Elemelepipi dijo:

Yeap. I'm waiting with levleing my moas and K-Drives. Good luck with recieving it back without support actions ;/

hace 1 hora, --Q--Hystoriic dijo:

Still no fix for the "Tazicor" giving only 2800 Mastery Points 

fd66dc20a2aaa4f0b2960359e09fad79.png10b2ba37948890a843d29da1f4ed4ad4.png

I will put a tinfoild hat and presume DE wants to prolongue people from reaching MR 30 so everything gives half mastery points now.

Wait and see how next rank point jumps to a million some day.

ayy, i know it was somehow fixed *most of the time but not 100%* for the moas starting dead if the submersible mission started underwater somewhere AFTER 24.0.10(experienced once after, then not again), but i presume this fully fixes those "sometimes", so hurrah for that!

any eyes on the insanely slow new sentinel weapons leveling? half the speed of a moa or sentinel from radial affinity, and half that again if equipped on a moa not a sentinel.

ie 0 sentinel 0 cryotra, no precept beyond vacuum to grant xp, no firing precept, sentinel winds up lvl 7, cryotra winds up lvl 4.can't be from using the gun to get kills thanks to no applicable precept.

0 moa, 0 tazicor(sp?) same no precept, moa hits 7 sentinel weap hits 2. moas fire even without an attack precept(which they don't have so???)..

then theres the no mastery for k-drives t1 and t2 i've build, potatoed and leveled. do we have to file a ticket on these now on an individual basis?

also does the clients inability to see cache consoles fix also address invisible consoles on starchart missions if client? last saw this a few hours ago during axi fissure on hydra as client.

anywho, good on you fellas. keep on keeping on.

1 hour ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Thanks for the hotfix, but if you rank-up a syndicate (Solaris United in this case) you get locked up:

• Items cannot be purchased until the game is updated.
  • Cannot exit the screen without picking (purchasing) a reward.

The only solution is to alt+F4.

Or, you could always delete win32.sys and see if that fixes it.

thanks for the fixes but can you look at the clientside graphical bugs with lasers in orb vallus, the cold proc on death of enemies not showing up, and the odd way animated backgrounds in kuva fortress act whne one is the client and not the host? and the odd way stances bug out when using arca plasmor? the broken elbow thing

i cant patch the game
Update fehlgeschlagen!

Klicke dich bitte, wenn möglich durch das Absturz-Programm und notiere die WAR-Nummer, die dir nach dessen Ausführung angezeigt wird.

Bitte kontaktiere den Support auf http://support.warframe.com/ und füge für bessere Betreuung die WAR-Nummer hinzu.

Das Update wird in Kürze neu gestartet..
 ever time i try it

Archived