Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improvements towards the Zamarui Gara Skin glass material to fix brightness/lighting discrepancies

I hope this is fixed because is totally garbage.The best have Frost easy tosee in or out

33a55lf.jpg

19 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

•  sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Orb Vallis Bounty Bug
AUTO-FAIL
If you fail to find all the corpse or ran out of time before hacking, you will auto-fail that stage for the next bounties you get from an agent unless you get out of Vallis.
If did not fail that stage, then its timer will not reset & will just continue to before you finished the hack for the next bounties.

Finding the corpse with snow bloom effect is hard & they are without waypoint sometimes when they get in range. Allow us to disable and/or lower bloom.
Remove the Vallis map & allow the use of advanced map when we get in corpus base or cave.

imagine that you have  someone  with creativity  enough  to make that k drive  more glue to the rails soo that   wee dont fall  easily, wee culd make a one continius long rail grind all ower the orb valis.  but  who cares i made all  k drive standings  on pipe  at fortuna entrance. only using k drive  from A to B 

Why did you "fix" Garas skin? Yesterday she was having her glass on, at least some of it after using splinter storm, now she's back to being naked after using her 2.

Do you really think someone prefers to look at this

R1sD9xU.jpg

over this?

eiDQFAr.jpg

It sucks. Both warframe and her skins look NOTHING alike after using 2. Her only useful ability takes away 80% of why this warframe looks beautiful. Fml.

PLEASE make it a toggle like prime parts on tennogen. T_T

DE Pls Fix the Pathfinding of Kavats.

Cuz My Adarza Kavat runs everytime i stop Circles around me and wont stop.

This is especially annoying if i Try to Farm Ore's... cuz my Kavat runs in front of my mininglaser an stops the Progression.

even in the Relais, Cetus, Fortuna or in all other mission my Kavat will Run circles around me and wont stop.

The only Place were my Kavat doesn't run Circles around me is in my Orbiter.

Pls DE for the Love of Kavat Lovers..... Fix this Annoying Bug.... it started with the Chimera update

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  •  

Changes:

• Reverted some K-Drive performance improvements in order to fix rampant K-Drive crash as a result. More stable performance improvements will come from further testing.

Thanks for that. I am very happy that you guys insists on making the game smoother for low spec machines. 🌜

3 hours ago, Nuvaftw said:

19 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

•  sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

I don`t see any pictures because names don`t have url you only copy .jpg and not url.

1 hour ago, grobar084 said:

imagine that you have  someone  with creativity  enough  to make that k drive  more glue to the rails soo that   wee dont fall  easily, wee culd make a one continius long rail grind all ower the orb valis.  but  who cares i made all  k drive standings  on pipe  at fortuna entrance. only using k drive  from A to B 

There's a Grind Magnetism mod for this.

If you still fall off the rails with this mod equipped, you just need more practice. Watch MCGamerCZ video grinding the hell out of the Vallis railing on the Bondo board. If he can, then so can you.

Archived