Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

When are you actually going to fix more relevant problems like squad members not being able to enter rooms on the orbiter that's been an issue for a couple weeks. Where are those type of fixes; another one is the bounties glitching and causing the entire Orb Vallis to prevent me from starting a new bounty and doing a K-Drive race, as well as preventing conservation and capturing bases. They are not there and I'm getting VERY impatient!

I experienced a lot of crashes on this hotfix as lots of people experiencing the same problem too.

One from Simulacrum when trying to enter the arsenal, instant CTD!
One from Orb of Vallis trying to launch K-Drive, instant CTD!

Also, does someone experienced here when I'm trying to alt tab the game and go back to it, the game just freeze and I need to do a couple of alt tabs just to prevent the game from freezing!

Please release some hotfix for crashes especially for the K-Drive before resets, I haven't cap my Ventkids standing for today!! 😭

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1.1 is now live!

Changes:

• Reverted some K-Drive performance improvements in order to fix rampant K-Drive crash as a result. More stable performance improvements will come from further testing.

Fixes:

• Fixed Arcane Victory not triggering when using a Primary weapon. 
  • Fixed Pax Seeker projectiles not showing up for Clients.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1.1 is now live!

Changes:

• Reverted some K-Drive performance improvements in order to fix rampant K-Drive crash as a result. More stable performance improvements will come from further testing.

Fixes:

• Fixed Arcane Victory not triggering when using a Primary weapon. 
  • Fixed Pax Seeker projectiles not showing up for Clients.

Vallis Spelunker still not fixed for me, stuck on 26/30, yet all caves are discovered for me.

2 hours ago, knightoforoder said:

This bug has been around since the Fortuna patch arrived yet there's still not a fix for it. This is particularly grating on Excalibur Umbra because the exalted umbra blade's umbral polarities are now a huge detriment rather than a bonus.

1FVNM3w.png

Archived