Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime better be the next one,here is why.

Vandal5555

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

And then Nezha and Wukong huh?

(Should do a dual prime access for them imo)

I'm actually really excited for both of them, both weren't released with signature weapons the possibilities are crazy 

But if, they want to stay to Chinese frames, non lethal blunt objects for monkey,...  Oh god, warfans for Nezha

Repeating Crossbows. Expect Attica prime on one of their releases. 

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag

On 2018-12-03 at 2:20 PM, mikakor said:

I think you're in the minority here, because "some" is in fact a really huge number of regular Mesa user.

And you are already rewarded by using your guns. Why would arrange get abilities that any weapon can achieve? Gun gun gun? You don't even need energy for this. I can't wait for her.

I like her a lot, but I don't stay in Peacemaker for more than a few seconds. I try to mainly use it in the air and cancel as I hit the ground. Was disappointed when they removed the ability to maintain a slide during Peacemaker. The only good thing about that infernal power menu. :/ Unless I'm mistaken and it was the ability itself that prevented slide from ending.

On 2018-12-03 at 3:57 AM, NightmareT12 said:

That's it, although I didn't see it on that site. The thing is that info dump as you call it seems to be a DE press release (you know, the ones a company send to gaming sites so they can post it).

Those press releases usually have a source. I get that games journalism doesn't take itself very seriously because games are just entertainment, but I'm not super down with that.

After digging again, I was able to find a few similar articles that look more legit. One of them provided a source. Yay for professional journalism. They were posted prior to my initial search, so I guess they just hadn't been fully crawled by DDG. Downside of not using Google: you're the last person to learn things.

On 2018-12-02 at 8:57 PM, Pr1A said:

I just hope she comes with some tweaks to her ability kit. Right now all of her abilities except 4 are either extremely situational or outright worthless.

I'm not sure if her third ability, which blocks 90% of all non-melee damage could be considered "situational"

12 minutes ago, lennieplop60 said:

I'm not sure if her third ability, which blocks 90% of all non-melee damage could be considered "situational"

Useless vs Infested which are mostly melee and toxin procs?

On 2018-12-03 at 10:09 AM, DerGreif2 said:

I am the only one that think that Mesa prime will be a mistake? It's a lot easier to farm Mesa from relics as from the rotten salad V... everyone and their mother will have Mesa prime... looks like fun...

Maybe it's easier but you can't just skip a prime for this reason.

2 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

That's what shooting gallery and rapid resilance is for. f9e.gif

giphy.gif

That is not what is being asked - whether Mesa is effective vs infested is irrelevant - it is only if Shatter Shield is effective against a faction of melee and AoE users who proc toxin.

Sorry for appearing to be an MR 0 new player who has completely not used Mesa for bounties in Open Worlds and in all sorts of missions...

11 hours ago, ClaudiuR18 said:

Maybe it's easier but you can't just skip a prime for this reason.

It is... a really powerful frame (one of the best) that is hidden behind a long grind becomes aviable for anyone? It will make the games horrible for not mesa player... I stoped playing her besides some bounties because of that. If they make her so ez to farm then make her a MR8 or MR10 frame... otherwise it will be silly.

11 hours ago, DerGreif2 said:

It is... a really powerful frame (one of the best) that is hidden behind a long grind becomes aviable for anyone? It will make the games horrible for not mesa player... I stoped playing her besides some bounties because of that. If they make her so ez to farm then make her a MR8 or MR10 frame... otherwise it will be silly.

Of course they will,100% sure that it will not be mr8 or 10,maybe 6 like chroma

Here's a fact, 2 possibilities, both equally powerful and hyped, and it is the Christmas season. They have done something like this in the past for this kind of decision where they chose the frame and weapons based on popularity to increase sales the catch this time around is that both frames are similar in popularity and power in the communities eyes, so this really comes down to a toss up between the 2 and what DE thinks would be best to release next.

59 minutes ago, GuezMan said:

Here's a fact, 2 possibilities, both equally powerful and hyped, and it is the Christmas season. They have done something like this in the past for this kind of decision where they chose the frame and weapons based on popularity to increase sales the catch this time around is that both frames are similar in popularity and power in the communities eyes, so this really comes down to a toss up between the 2 and what DE thinks would be best to release next.

Someone watched some youtube before posting this

4 hours ago, SaidTheRogue said:

Give us Mesa Prime! 

But not cowgirl prime. Not into the western thing. 

Keep it sci-fi... Keep it Warframe.

I don’t even...know...

where to go with this.  You are like a dog angry at it’s tail and chasing it in circles...

Her name is M-E-S-A.  She has an alt-Helm called “Longhorn”.

Her “4” is a six-shooters Death-Vogue with guns called “Regulators”.  It’s literally a tribute to an OK Corral climactic gunfight scene.

She is based on a quintessential pop-culture Legend/Archetype, which is DE art direction in spades.

“Pew-Pew-Lazers!” ...literally sci-fi versions of pistols.

DE won’t go Cowgirl.

Her theme is so solid that...

They will double down and give us a Golden Space Ninja-fied SUPER COWGIRL.  😁

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

10 hours ago, SaidTheRogue said:

Give us Mesa Prime! 

But not cowgirl prime. Not into the western thing. 

Keep it sci-fi... Keep it Warframe.

mesa's whole theme is gunslinger so cowgirl is basically that.  Look at nico okarr from swtor he basically had a cowboy look to him and was the same dualwield gunslinger them as mesa

6 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I don’t even...know...

where to go with this.  You are like a dog angry at it’s tail and chasing it in circles...

Her name is M-E-S-A.  She has an alt-Helm called “Longhorn”.

Her “4” is a six-shooters Death-Vogue with guns called “Regulators”.  It’s literally a tribute to an OK Corral climactic gunfight scene.

She is based on a quintessential pop-culture Legend/Archetype, which is DE art direction in spades.

“Pew-Pew-Lazers!” ...literally sci-fi versions of pistols.

DE won’t go Cowgirl.

Her theme is so solid that...

They will double down and give us a Golden Space Ninja-fied SUPER COWGIRL.  😁

Oh and her 2 uses a "lasso effect" (straight from the warframe wiki) lol that guy had me lol guy has to be trolling my friend. 

1 hour ago, Chronometria said:

Very excited for the devstream and am intrigued to know what she is going to look like! The Wait is almost over!

Same, they should just show the primes on devstreams because they will 100% get leaked from console anyways, as they get updates with future content included since all platforms launch prime access at the same time and consoles don't get hotfix certifications that often.