Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access - Surprise New Item in Prime Accessories!

SilverBones

Just hope the Fortuna part 2 will delay 1 more weeks then release... need time for prime farming and fortuna part 1 content.... The content like keep coming this month... 

your mom should be very proud of how selfish and individualistic her child is with the community. I hope you keep growing like that, son, the world needs more like you.

F9ZYQ8h.jpg

14 minutes ago, MasterBurik said:

Tweet from [DE]Steve this morning.

LOL... funny how I just didn't think that farming the helmet was going to happen when I read the original post, as I said it was basically nothing more than trying to calm the storm of discontent.... waits for it to rise up again after that comment on twitter.

4 hours ago, Meinbinwar said:

syandana

Why do I keep seeing we want yet ANOTHER syadana?!?! We have over 40+ Warframe syadanas to pick from. We have more Syadanas than we do Warframes. We really don't need anymore. Especially with Mesa, her duster coat is built with her design. 

The PAA is really fine. I think all this hoopla has really be completely blown out of proportion. 

Oh well.. I think this thread should now conclude because as per Steve, prime alt helmet in mesa prime wont change and wont be farmable and we shouldn't expect this to change (Even though i was taking side to change it but it looks like there might not be a good solution after all and also as the deadline for prime accessories is today. they wont be able to make change as well).

It was nice having discussion here. I will meet you all in some other thread. Sayonara for now!

:)

It seems like quite a large amount of money just to get some operator facial cosmetics and the helmet. I mean Prime access is already very expensive given that you have a huge amount of platinum included in the pack. With prime access, the warframe itself and the weapons arent hugely important as you can get them in game, nor is the platinum for the same reason. £91.99 for 3 operator facial cosmetics and an alternate helmet for Mesa seems a little steep

Dont get me wrong though. I love all the work that you guys have done for Fortuna and in getting stuff live for Christmas! 

Thanks guys and gals!

I really don't like the operator at all, I use it reluctantly and only when I absolutely have to.  I don't want any of my money going toward accessories for it. The sugatra is underwhelming, I don't hate it but won't use it.  The helmet is ok but in affect any money I spend for accessories would 100% be for the helmet.  I don't know that its worth it.  I hope its eventually farmable. but guessing it won't be because it would piss off the people who paid money for the accessories solely to get the helmet.  I like the Mesa Prime armor other than the helmet, so I guess I'll be going with Tennogen.or standard mesa helm.  I hope  operator accessories are not part of any new / future prime packages.  

5 hours ago, Meinbinwar said:

I am not sure how this is illegal (maybe i am ignorant or does not have enough knowledge about it so any information regarding this would really help my knowledge)....

Well another approach can be to remove helmets... and do the same process as i mentioned and done.. (this will decrease the initial sale of prime accessories but will increase the sales at the end)

the crowdfunding-way might not be a bad way of though but legally speaking it's very vague. You're not purchasing a product but help the development of this product. legally speaking you're not entering a purchase-contract but rather donating money for it.

This on the other hand is a commercial offer. Many countries define a commercial contract very precise - Participant A (the buyer) buys for a set amount of money a set product. In this case the prime access. The product itself can not be modified. Linking a certain condition (2k packs bought = 1 additional item) is, in many countries against the law. It could work if it's an offer that is not limited and that the reward itself is added afterwards to the offer, but due to the nature of a limited offer, people have to buy a limited offer to get a goodie where the offer itself is not available anymore at the time of the arrival/delivery of the goodie.. basically excluding possible buyers that would've bought the offer if it was included but not giving them the opportunity to do so. And making a limited offer available again is a completely different story because legally speaking it wouldn't be limited after that but technically "recurring"... which gives a lot of different trouble.

while the first one was a "simple" answer, this one is legally complicated 😛

wow to all of these complaints...its an alternate helmet, so...accessory. a syandana or primed armor set is no different and also prime access accessory pack/unvault exclusive. be happy that DE decided to add it last minute !! i assume because of all the negative feedback about the accessory pack so THANK YOU !

i cant believe how some people ALWAYS complain about something...constructive critique is nice and fine but come on...complaining about this last minute addition is NOT constructive imo~

Archived