Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access - Surprise New Item in Prime Accessories!

SilverBones

Just now, Jim22 said:

having a prime helmet shouldn't be an accessory lol it should come with mesa prime not with the accessories.

Warframes themselves don't come with their own Alt helmets. They either have to be bought with platinum or built when they are released in alerts and not all of them are released in alerts. Lets not also forget the Tennogen ones

2 minutes ago, MikoNoPants said:

Warframes themselves don't come with their own Alt helmets. They either have to be bought with platinum or built when they are released in alerts and not all of them are released in alerts. Lets not also forget the Tennogen ones

Every single alt helmet is in rotation on alerts. Including Garuda's.

29 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

MMhh, will it stay Prime Access exclusive or will there be a way to farm it or is there a chance for it to be in alerts?

All prime accessories are exclusive to prime accessories. So to answer your question it will stay with prime accessories

Edit: saw someone said steve tweeted it may be released in game in the future

11 minutes ago, dziellsGamer said:

All prime accessories are exclusive to prime accessories. So to answer your question it will stay with prime accessories

Edit: saw someone said steve tweeted it may be released in game in the future

steve said on twitter that farming the alt helmet is an option for the future but that is a kick in the face for people who buy the accessories that's why the helmet shouldn't be in the accessories pack.

1 hour ago, [DE]Bear said:

Greetings, Tenno!

The elves at DE have added a last-minute cosmetic piece to our upcoming Prime Accessories Bundle -- The Mesa Prime Montesa Helmet!

Keyart_MesaPrimeAccessories_1080p_V04.jpg

This first-ever Primed Alt Helmet will give your Fashion Frame some extra holiday swagger! Please note: this late addition is coming as an accessories bonus when Prime Access is live on PC, PS4, and XB1, and next year on Nintendo Switch.

Happy Holidays and see you on the Vallis!

I need proof this is truly a Prime Accessories Exclusive.  Can’t be farmed, not now and not 6 months from now.  Please confirm.

Not sure how this is going to turn out, but I'm glad to see that more was added to be optionally obtained through Prime Accessories.

It was feeling a little barren this time around and it's nice to see that you guys heard that and remedied it.
However, this marks the first Helmet in the game that can only be obtained through a $50 (perhaps later as a $20) pack, and as a timed exclusive. Rather than being earned through alerts, or through Platinum in the Market.

Yeah, not too sure how I feel about that just yet.
Again, thanks for listening to the community and adding a bit more to this Accessories pack.

Edit:
If the rumors I'm hearing about this new Alt Helmet being farmable later on is true, why add it to this pack at all?
That'd be a bit of a letdown to anyone who spends $50 to obtain it and the other items right away, when you could just farm the helmet later for free.

At least in my opinion.

1 hour ago, [DE]Bear said:

Greetings, Tenno!

The elves at DE have added a last-minute cosmetic piece to our upcoming Prime Accessories Bundle -- The Mesa Prime Montesa Helmet!

Keyart_MesaPrimeAccessories_1080p_V04.jpg

This first-ever Primed Alt Helmet will give your Fashion Frame some extra holiday swagger! Please note: this late addition is coming as an accessories bonus when Prime Access is live on PC, PS4, and XB1, and next year on Nintendo Switch.

Happy Holidays and see you on the Vallis!

Why would DE do this after all these years? I mean yea it's cool for people who want to buy mesa prime but for me it just...has me scratching my head hehe. This may not go over as well as you think.

Archived