Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

Not sure if this was mentioned yet but Limbo's Stasis works on targets under Nyx's mind control.  Not sure if it's host related, intentional, or something missed as Nyx wasn't receiving a whole lot of attention when Stasis was put in the game.  I love Limbo and his kit very much. It would be a nice synergy for Nyx to have a powered up enemy running through Stasis-Cataclysm to mop up fools

On 2018-12-20 at 4:19 PM, dmantacos said:

eh idk if i agree with shattering impact nerf. Shattering impact made it fun to solo. You can get past shield parts with good enough mods, the only solution to the archgun parts taking forever solo was having shattering impact, now it feels like u have to be in a group to do this quickly because there literally aren't powerful enough archgun mods. with chroma 900% dmg buff and formad + good mods for velocitus it still takes an uncomfortable amount of time to do non-shield phase of the boss solo. ugh.

The heck are you talking about?  I can do the AW parts in about 30s solo with Nyx and neither sarpa nor corrosive projection.  Sounds like you have either very limited AW mods or a very bad build.

13 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

After running an Index (because hey double credit weekends) I, once again, have some minor questions.

-Who was that genius that decided that a player, playing SOLO, needs awful AI for a company, with no way to disable them? Do you find it fun when your AI run around stealing your points? DO you think players are so inept even tho they run it solo that without the mighty AI they will fail each time? Make an option to disable them. Good god. This is SO annoying.

-Who was that genius that put NO even a tiny bitty waypoints on dropped points so you have to spend 80% of the game with your nose on the floor? Why there's barely any visuals? Why there's not even a small pilar of green light? WHY there's not even 1-2 meters innate vacuum like on the plains, just for the love of god WHY, ITS GONNA BE 2019 ALREADY, you even gave up and made vacuum for pets why you still have to pick so many tiny bits of trash on the floor by literally stepping one that one pixel?

-Why on earth you have to clog our vision by those awful points flying around us? You KNOW that is annoying, cephalon even calls you a christmas tree so you cant say that you dont know how annoying that is. Couple it with the fact that you need to look for each point dropped on teh floor and it becaome unbearavle.

Why every "end-game" activity has to be an annoying, rage inducing and frustrating mess? Its SO EASY to make it and enjoyable experience, but you jsut don't care. At all.

Dude you understand my rage and frustration completely, I couldn't have said what you said without a lot of swears though... there is a lot of useless and annoying crap while they focus on new and flashy stuff that's meant to bring more and more money from brainless stupid kids.

I can´t complete the phase 1 to Vox Solaris. I saw a lot of players having the same problem there.

Well, i tried to complete it at least 25 times, but always stop in the part 2/3 for phase 1.

Unfortunatelly doing it solo or in squad always the game are bugging in the same point.

Some player completed it in the first hotfix, but in this last this is impossible. We need a hotfix for it quiclky.

😭😭😭

On 2018-12-20 at 5:05 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Lockers/Caches that can be opened now display a holographic symbol to indicate such. Corpus Lockers/Caches without the holographic symbol cannot be opened. 

• This change comes from vocal feedback regarding the unlock/locked visual changes to Corpus Lockers, and the conflict between the lack of contrast.

unknown.png

So now the only visual representation that Master Thief succeeded at unlocking a locker is the overlay?

The middle and rightmost lockers can be opened, where the left one cannot because the roll failed.

After doing this missions many times, I can say that the best way to describe the profit-taker orb is: annoying

- Is annoying that the f**king corpus with the axes makes you jump over and over and you can't do anything
- Is annoying all the lights, sparkles, explosion and the clusterf**k of flashes on the screen
- Is annoying that your warframe is a sitting duck while the animation of the arch-gun is over, and many times you die because of that
- Is annoying that many corpus units are immune to warframe abilities while other units are not
- Is annoying that sometimes we can't switch back from the arch-gun to our other weapons
- Is annoying that many warframes that are supposed to be immune to effects (inaros, nezha and rhino) can be pushed to rivers over and over, losing the armor and/or other buffs
- Is annoying that the shield pylons sticks under the mushrooms and you need to use archwing to destroy them
- Is annoying that you need to wait 5 minutes to use the arch-gun
- Is annoying that you force us to farm this stupid "boss" to craft the new weapons and warframe
- Is annoying that we are forced again to use the same warframes (chroma, rhino, inaros) instead to let us use whatever we want.

Overall is not fun, and honestly i'm not going to touch this one ever again, the same way I never touched again the whip simulator (sanctuary onslaught)

And I know you will not hear the feedback, so, yeah...

I love warframe and I gladly supported the devs before, and I'm going to keep doing it, and I understand, we are forced to do this or buy the bundles. Ok, you guys need the money.

This is the last time I complain about this all mighty spider, nerf all the mods, force us to kill it with a unmodded lato, whatever. But Please, PLEASE DE, don't f*ck it up the railjack.

Please fix the issues with the heist Phase one (stage 2) either the datamass isn't spawning or as soon as your done protecting it once the timer finishes nothing else happens causing the entire mission to be a bust
also i agree with one of the other previous tenno has said and add all 3 systems to the orb fights drop table or at least give rewards for each stage of the heist like all the other bounty's

Just now, Daemonjax said:

"Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. "

I don't understand how this is a fix.

It isn't, well, not for the playerbase.

For how DE wants the fight to go, (from what I can tell, they want the fight to be a massive pain in our collective arses) I'm sure its a perfect fix.

It's just un-fun.

25 minutes ago, AriesGreyscale said:

It isn't, well, not for the playerbase.

For how DE wants the fight to go, (from what I can tell, they want the fight to be a massive pain in our collective arses) I'm sure its a perfect fix.

It's just un-fun.

Maybe they should just rework Shattering Impact.  I mean, now it's only useful on one type of mob (eidolons) on exactly one weapon, the Sarpa -- which is pretty useless for anything else.

I think they should change it so it reduces armor by 50 (instead if 6), but it caps at 50% of base (and it would actually say that part on the card).  Then, MAYBE I'd actually consider putting it on other melee weapons for normal play AND then DE could allow it work on all mobs in the game (instead of all mobs, except profit-taker).

On 2018-12-20 at 5:56 PM, siDius16 said:

Please bring back old Valkyr Kara helmet...why did you change it noone asked for that.

Yeah, I was wondering why my Valkyr looked different.  Now I know.  Not a big deal for me -- except that now it clips when before it didn't.  But whatever.

Hi DE,

Yesterday I ran more than 50 runs of Profit Taker Phase 2 and none of it drops Repeller Systems. Please consider to lower the rarity of the item. As such, we cannot even build items or equipment which requires Repellers. We cant even rank up with Vox Solaris. 

Think you could at least tone down the ridiculously high enemy spawn rate. Would like to see you get shot at from 20+ enemies plus mother orb, see how long you last.

Increasing the frustration doesn't make us want to play more, but rage quit. And the continuous warframe ability & mod nerfs while super buffing enemies isn't exactly fair either.

All I'm really asking in the long run is fair play from all sides. Think about it at least please?  And for pity's sake, this a corpus tileset not grineer. Magnetics & gas is what we are supposed to be using, not radiation. At least be consistent with faction elementals. Happy Holidays DE Team

PS Some bugs to fix: 1 If someone in team besides host initiates Profit Taker 4, then host can't skip the animation.

2 If host migrates during Profit Taker 4 mission, the remaining players will not get the reward displayed in the yellow box upon completion,

IE Ammo Chain for instance. In fact, the yellow box fails to appear altogether.

Hey DE. Go watch how you make a boss fight somewhere where it is successful. Monster Hunter, WoW for mechanics, I dunno. Even old space shooters had better ones. Don't reinvent the wheel where you clearly have no clue how to. This boss clusterf... is gonna hit the unused shelf as soon as people will get what they need. Also. Limit weapons and mods more, who needs them anyway. Right?

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 5:05 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

killing melee enthusiasts who doesn't want to use guns in a fight much. basically the question now is why bother with melee 3.0 and it's biggest selling point (aerial combos) if you aren't allowed to use this mod? do you even understand how silly the whole nerf is and how its basically alienating melee in general? really think about it.. lmao

Archived