Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

First, let me start by saying that the "wouldn't be cool" idea for muzzle flash on Orb Vallis with the archguns might have been neat if only because the Orb is huge and we're often right on top of the brute.  But in space, it makes it difficult to aim at targets, particularly at a distance:

wLR9wf6.jpg

Even in burst fire, you can't confirm you're on target -- let alone hitting -- anything through all that glare.  

Companions are once again hitting invisible walls based on unknown coding issues.  At first I thought it was just weird mechanics, but after this picture can confirm they're hitting a closed door I'm not seeing as my cat was running through the door only to be held back.

jpi2UrO.jpg

This instancing coding seems to be affecting other objects in the game as I'm now seeing this with more frequency while doing defense missions:  

k1hpngj.jpg

Ammo was eventually taken from the "air" thanks to people needing it or returning to the "ground" once the elevator went up and stayed there. 

Strange lighting artefacts seem to be going on as well..  Like Neptune's mysterious yellow snow that's lighter than the ambient lighting in the tunnel, or weird rocks like this on Mars:

ki8aWXa.jpg

Finally....  And one of the most hair-brained ideas I've seen yet since playing this game 5.5 years ago -- that surpasses even the arbitrary 5,000 mutagen masses building requirements for of the clan dojo (and yes, it's done in mine and I'm not letting this go): Cephalon Fragments on Orb Vallis.  Namely this article:

While the awesome and dedicated player base has been able to confirm 21 "hot spots" through a 3 kmarea, this particular line caught my attention in the article:

wkpGZLw.jpg

This might be easy-peasy on the linear and procedurally generated maps/tile sets within the Origin System as we can often cover 1 KM from start to finish please remember we're seeing this in game, please keep this in mind on Orb Vallis -- these are the game miles we're travelling instead:

0Hehk4U.jpg

And I would like to add this is mostly hilly and mountainous regions along with enemies attacking us -- often more randomly than any Origin System Tile Sets -- making the Kuria Hunt more rewarding and easier to complete than this.  

My suggestion to you is to consider this...  Have someone drop a collection of CD music (or movies) in a 3 km2 area of Northwest British Columbia during the winter.  Except that you can only find it one at a time.  When you find that one CD you have to leave and start all over again until the whole collection is found.  

Tell me then how fast you'll be going to Amazon to buying it yourself?  

Devs where is 

Hotfix 24.2.7

We need this hotfix 

as soon you guys are back from holidays 

fortuna bountys are horrible at the moment 

@[DE]Rebecca pls give some attention to Fortuna

-- This Datamass bug on Host makes this game terrible --

Host needs to leave party before datamass drops, this is 99% of the first bounty that you have

Its gonna be 2019 already.

You gave vacuum to pets and for many people, a reason to finally use them. You also made using them and caring for them not annoying which was the issue for the longest time.

But one still remains - you only have ONE nutrio chamber, so if you're breeding animals you dont get to use your own. This is frustrating to no end. Just imagine what if would have been if you were unable to use your weapon(s) if you were building any - thats not to mention that it takes 12 hours to build a weapon and 24 to breed one animal + 3 hours to make imprints of one. It shouldn't be like that.

Whats all the hate and confusion for the orb-fight about? It takes 5-8mins to kill that thing in a group of 4ppl and like 10mins (at worst) if you are alone. The whole fight is some simon-says-BS: The orb says what he wants, you deliver, next elment and so on. If he gets vulnerable the amount of dmg you can deal seems to be capped (and done fast). No need for armor-reduction or stuff like that.

The Repeller-Systems sure a a pain in the ass but repeating Mission 2 is simple, takes 2-3mins and has just a slightly reduced dropchance than mission 4. The dialog that's still running after you re-entered fortuna (WHAT.THE.BALLS) can simply be skipped by talking to LD as Operator and exiting her welcome dialog. so we are down to ~4mins per run for repeller-systems.

The archguns do underperform in normal missions but hey: not every piece of gear needs to be OP. But they're fun to use.

After spending enough time to let the bile sour, I think it's time to look back on this update.  I'll summarize here and suggest that for every step forward there was three back.  I am not happy, and have enough experience and distance from launch to be able to express my distaste with minimal vitriol.  Arguably my initial response after the third black screen, fifth team wipe, and fifth instance of damage not being detected was a string of profanity about how broken the situation was.

1) It released way too early, and bugs were actually introduced in hotfixes.  I'm looking at you floating corpus units.  This is a common theme with this game, and is something the community needs to push back on.  It's tiring to get new content, only to discover that it is broken in ways that basic QA should have highlighted prior to release and thrown up a red flag about launch viability.  Perhaps a lesson might be learned about Fallout 76, and pushing a buggy mess of a release being damaging.

2) The content was thin, and largely still is.  The Moa companions everyone went crazy for are largely all the worst bits of sentinels (lack of tankiness) with the worst bits of biological pets (suicidal and stupid AI).  Kitguns are good, if invested into and Arcanes are applied.  Unfortunately they have optimized builds with little opportunity for viable secondary configurations (read: more materials = better guns).  Floofs...yeah.  K-Drives are largely inferior to Archwing and have large associated grind walls to get components.  The inclusion of Little Duck with no content was a slap in the face.  Now we've got 2.0...and it's meh.  No new Kitguns, pheremones allowing you to influence RNG with literally no quantification, and Little Duck offering quests that are depressingly meh for another grind to get stuff is depressing.  Baruuk could be the best Warframe in the game hands down (spoilers, he seems to be a gimmick so that idea is DOA), but the grind through Profit Taker battles is the only real way to get him.  Getting the bits for the Archwing guns is a frustrating run against RNG on mission 2 for efficiency's sake.  It's more content, but none of it makes me want to care or justify the 12 months of time between it and PoE.

3) Fortuna is still broken, with regards to the Orb missions.  Mission 1 I have to do myself, because otherwise I can't get it to work.  After a dozen runs only 2 worked with groups, and each time is a new failure.  It might be enemies not spawning a datamass when you need to capture a location.  It might be markers not spawning because the quest became broken.  It might be the host losing connection and a migration causing the quest to break.  It's a fresh new failure every third run.  The third mission is interesting, but the reward for the time investment just isn't there.  I get the same for running mission 2, and running mission 2 I can be in the lift and done before the game prompts the dialogue for having killed all of the directors.  Likewise, the Profit Taker mission is a joke.  Sometimes I can't pull an Archwing gun...because.  My Opticor literally has better stats and 2 meters of punch-through, but it won't work when a machine gun with less damage (Imperator Vandal) happily plinks away at health.  Likewise, I've been stuck in a resting pose after using Mesa's 4th ability and the game deciding that I could do nothing but float in a direction.  Zephyr has been locked out of using any power, going into operator mode, and switching weapons.  The only reason to endure this insanity is 6000 standing guaranteed is infinitely better than extended grinds through a low occurrence random drop of an item worth 1/6th the value.

4) Rewards suck.  Oxylus is a terrible sentinel.  One of its two signature abilities is a crappier form of Animal Instinct in practice.  There's two captura scenes...because 260,000 standing is a fantastic expenditure of literally 10 days at minimum (MR 26 = 27,000 standing a day, meaning 10 days to get 270,000).  Operator cosmetics would have been great, until you see they are locked behind huge sessions where RNG drops can only be sped up by spending real currency.  Most distressingly, another warframe is being held behind a huge grind wall of RNG drops (looking at you guys Nidus, Harrow, and Khora), but more frustratingly the drops are most adequately resolved playing a bugged out mess of a boss fight that seems to simply be a "throw everything at the players at once and it'll be a challenge" boss fight.  

5) The Profit Taker shows all the worst parts of Fortuna at once.  Let's count them.  The first is a "wanted" level that doesn't work consistently.  You go from a minor threat to having the world gunning for you from outside your engagement range in what seems like moments.  This would be difficult and rewarding, but the units attacking you largely spam stun-lock moves and simply murder you unless your're bouncing around like a jack rabbit on meth (a hyperbolic statement, but I'm trying for some levity here).  Following this, you've got a boss that doesn't telegraph some attacks, which are instant death.  I'm looking at you, triplet of magnetic discharges which can literally inst-kill frames.  This wouldn't be so bad, if the boss could be damaged.  Instead it uses a rotating complete damage resistance to stall for time, and making almost every weapon less effective because a large percentage of its spread is useless.  Once you work past all of this, you get the reward of a single 6000 point toroid and 6 bonds (1 familial, 2 medical, and 3 advances if memory serves).  This would be great, but to get these fights you've already got to be fully ranked with SU.  Likewise, the boss ends the mission by detonating, so there's no reason to appreciate the spectacle.  All of that frustration and the reward is generally to sit waiting in the elevator for the mission to end and allow another round of grinding to start.

6) Archwing weapons are horrible.  This is more of an observation, but equally as relevant to the state of the release.  An Archwing gun was supposed to be a heavy.  My Opticor can kill a Trencher in one hit.  My Imperator Vandal takes 30-50 bullets.  I'm waiting on another upgrade to test others, but if my "heavy special" is less capable than by Opticor then it's neither a heavy, nor special.  Most frustratingly, the act of summoning the gun is an animation.  While using said animation, you can be swarmed and killed easily.  The catch is you can't summon in the air, so there's no work-around for vulnerability.

So, how do we fix this?  Point by point:

1) Don't release this game early.  Lay out a road map, communicate expected features, and update the road map as things happen.  It's more structure than what you have now, but it keeps things like the string of content creators bashing the drought of content from happening.  Pointing to a plan, which you will need to follow, is an easy way to silence criticism.

2) Stop selling hype.  Sell what you're offering.  Archwing was supposed to be great, and it fizzled.  Lunaro and Conclave were PvP for Warframe, and they fell so hard there's a crater from where they impacted.  PoE was the next newest thing, and it released as a largely underwhelming experiment into open worlds for a corridor shooter producing company.  You're in the midst of selling Railjack as the next big thing, and it needs to stop.  Show the concepts, be real with expectations, and stop talking about things on your streams and promptly both never addressing them and promising them to be amazing.  Seriously, learn from Bethesda.  A beloved IP has crashed and burned so hard in less than 3 months, that they may need to review their futures.  They promised the moon, delivered a game that was Fallout 4.12, and like Icarus their waxen wings burnt up in the harsh light of day.

3) Basic QA.  Basic coding.  Delay releases and tell us the truth.  Believe it or not, crap like the recent Khora related bans make us more frustrated when you don't outline the issues and why they are issues.  If you talk honestly, without the PR spin, we'll support anything you can logically argue.  This is how a DRM software middleman (Valve, courtesy of Steam) became a virtual monopoly of the software market without a violent consumer uprising.

4) Do not nerf the Kitguns.  Change the components to offer more unique modifications (firing style, elemental biases, and QoL changes like silencing and penetration), rather than simple balanced + and - spreads.  The Moas need separation of their cores (polarities and levels) from their aesthetics, and they need real differentiation.  Put simply, the later inclusion of new brackets was insulting because you either gave up the aesthetics, or reground the Moa because you liked the visuals.  Right now, Moas are the same after gilded and hitting level 30.  After you get the MR, you should sell them off as slag.  Finally, rework Oxylus.  Make one precept influence conservation, making it easier in come way.  Likewise, give it a precept that makes mining easier by slowing the indicator down when nearing the sweet spot.  Use this as a jumping off point, introduce a counterpart to Oxylus in PoE whose blueprints were recently found.  It'd share the mining precept of Oxylus, but have a fishing assistant precept.  Both would drive home a link between the Plains and Orb Vallis, and you could have a single prime sentinel between the two as a precursor design bent to the planets in question as the environments evolved.  The ideas here is laying out useful content treading new ground, rather than rehashing previous ideas.  Remember the time that Carrier was the only companion, because its precept was vacuum?

5)  This is less concrete, so please humor me.  Some lessons were learned.  The bounties having "optional" components for "more" standing was an incentive to make them challenging without actually offering more content.  Kudos.  The more active enemy patrols made the world seem less like pockets of content in a sea of nothingness.  Kudos.  The problems stem from a seeming lack of awareness of 20 years of progress since Final Fantasy and its RPG ilk.  Maybe playing the game is necessary, because it never seems like the released content has a thorough play test.  Noxes were a response to Grineer being the "easy" faction to power spam.  Nullifier were the response to the Corpus being the easy faction to power spam.  Mutalists were the answer to long range engagements with players.  Now Snipers and Trenchers seem to be the answer to closing open world distances and stun-locking players.  None of previous "fixes" were great, but these Trenchers and Snipers actively prevent play styles.  Playing anything solo, without a shielding or constant damage mitigation technique, is functionally impossible.  Likewise, the inclusion of bonds was interesting but one type per level makes them less of a tool and more of a frustration.  The "relief" the Orb fights offers with 6 middle tier bonds is entirely bizarre, when you consider that the only "reward" after leveling up with a syndicate is to never have to grind middle tier again unless you want one of the relics or mods.  Please, just play the game and think like a player.  It seems like that simple task is missing when we get new content, structured such that it just doesn't make sense unless you've spent years with the game and understand its unique brand of moon logic.

6) Drop Archguns as heavies.  Keep the requirements for an Archgun to heavy component list.  Create a new character in Fortuna that you have to go to for mission 4 (pushing mission 5 as the Orb fight).  Craft your own Heavy in the Kitgun style, and keep it as a launcher.  Have the Liset drop the gun on command, creating an invincibility field while equipping from the physical drop.  Kill two birds with one stone by creating content, without being beholden to smashing the old stats into the new mold.  It's content created with some new ideas, and not beholden to a complete rework of a system which is "not broken." 

So, in summary this is a thoroughly disappointing launch.  You've not appreciably improved from the PoE failures, and that's the primary disappointment.  Please, just open real communication and set deadlines for reasonable content drops.  The current murky "when it is ready" is thoroughly incompatible with the hype train weekly streaming with tangents and data which are months to years away.

I understand wanting things to be a surprise.  Let me help you.  If you want sustained mystery, and you're afraid of data mining, then refer to content drops in categories and relative size as you define.  If I saw it'd be two months before I got a content drop with 2 minor faction content additions and a warframe with quest I'd be hyped about the warframe and not worried about it being months away.  It's like the hype for Vlad before Revenant...made its way to the game.   The magic is if any one content pack was less than thrilling, I'd have something else to focus on.  Right now all we have is more Orb fights, with no time table, and a broken set of quests to spend the holiday season grinding.  Beyond this, it's Railjack....sometime in 2019 hopefully.  If you don't get it, then fine.  I just won't ever be hyped because I cannot trust you for transparency.  Any other permutation of this logical experiment leads me to believe you have apathy for your customers.  Neither idea is healthy and a lack of frank and honest communication, overlooking hyperbole and enthusiasm in selling your product, is something we sorely need.  Please, give us something to support our enthusiasm.  If you don't, it's going to be another fall from grace when everyone wakes up to the one sided nature of this transaction and the consistent lack of self awareness and growth when faced with similar problems.

22 hours ago, xXxshadowstorm666xXx said:

please give us the option to vote kick a player if they are freeloading. this has been an issue since fortuna release and you have not done anything about it yet.

vote kick option in this game can horribly backfire and can be used for freeloaders / trolls benefit as a griefing tool

like it usually does in other games

I'mma jump in on this...... Shattering impact is the only thing that makes impact melee useful. Reducing it's effectiveness only makes impact damage worse... hope you got damage 3.0 coming soon, because theres lots of impact based weapons that are cool in concept but rather useless in practice.

Look into the issue of MASSIVE SCREEN TEARS and heavy lag spikes when entering Orb Vallis through the elevator to do a mission (orb heist in this case, phase 2 to be exact[also increase the repeller system drop chance for god's sake, tired of getting worthless junk]) sick of getting disconnected for no reason just because the location is awfully optimized, I don't have this type of issue Plains.

On 2018-12-29 at 4:37 AM, madmaddin said:

Whats all the hate and confusion for the orb-fight about? It takes 5-8mins to kill that thing in a group of 4ppl and like 10mins (at worst) if you are alone. The whole fight is some simon-says-BS: The orb says what he wants, you deliver, next elment and so on. If he gets vulnerable the amount of dmg you can deal seems to be capped (and done fast). No need for armor-reduction or stuff like that.

The Repeller-Systems sure a a pain in the ass but repeating Mission 2 is simple, takes 2-3mins and has just a slightly reduced dropchance than mission 4. The dialog that's still running after you re-entered fortuna (WHAT.THE.BALLS) can simply be skipped by talking to LD as Operator and exiting her welcome dialog. so we are down to ~4mins per run for repeller-systems.

The archguns do underperform in normal missions but hey: not every piece of gear needs to be OP. But they're fun to use.

1) 20+ mins if u are not playing chroma or another buffer frame (like, u know, people want variety, that's why we have 38 frames right now (without taking count the primed versions). DE is forcing (AGAIN) a meta. Same mistakes of the past.

2) I've played more than 80 times the bounty 2 mission, I can do it under 3 mins, u wanna know how many repller systems i have? ZERO. Z E R O. And now i'm stuck leveling the vox solaris syndicate, because i need 5 repeller systems to advance. Doesn't take "4 mins" getting a repeller system.

3)  DE PROMISED THIS: "ARCHGUNS WILL BE OP, AND BECAUSE OF THAT THEY WILL GET SOME LIMITATIONS (like ammo, like cooldown). Lorewise, archguns are the only possible gun to put damage on the profit taker, because their firepower. Archguns are in a bad state right now comapred to normal gear, they aren't the "befeer power moment" as DE promised.

Stop this kind of justification of DE, DE are awesome developers, but they are humans too, not everything they make it's perfect in the way it is, that's why they need feedback, and comments like yours are a step back in the way to make a game balanced between what is the vision of the devs and the playerbase. 

On 2018-12-20 at 4:25 PM, Fluttershy93 said:

Do you guys actually play the game and try out the boss fight before doing changes like this?

In general the way I see this, if the resources can be bought with platinum you can expect every in-game method for obtaining them to be nerfed, now, since I haven't searched the market for resources in a very long time can someone confirm that? because whoever is in charge of this clearly has no interest in having people playing the game.

10 hours ago, xHeretic said:

3)  DE PROMISED THIS: "ARCHGUNS WILL BE OP, AND BECAUSE OF THAT THEY WILL GET SOME LIMITATIONS (like ammo, like cooldown). Lorewise, archguns are the only possible gun to put damage on the profit taker, because their firepower. Archguns are in a bad state right now comapred to normal gear, they aren't the "befeer power moment" as DE promised.

Stop this kind of justification of DE, DE are awesome developers, but they are humans too, not everything they make it's perfect in the way it is, that's why they need feedback, and comments like yours are a step back in the way to make a game balanced between what is the vision of the devs and the playerbase. 

Agreement.

At this moment I can do about 98,000 damage per shot to the Profit-Taker with my Opticor during the Gas damage phase (about 80,000 without Crit. when setup for Gas).  I do about 500 damage per bullet with the Imperator Vandal when all damage is counted at the end (kitted for Radiation).  I do 200-300 when I during the best IPS damage and 15-20 for the worst.  During the Puncture damage phase I can get 32,000 damage per shot with the Opticor.  The Vandal runs out of bullets in about 1.3 minutes when I'm opened up.  1500*300 = 450,000.  250*80,000 = 20,000,000.  The only issue is the Opticor takes about 1.5 seconds to fire as modded.  The Vandal makes up for it with a 1.5 second animation on startup that can't be initiated in the air, and thus is 1.5 seconds where the new melee units can jump from half way across the battlefield to score enough free hits to down me despite 1000+ shields, 1000+ health, and 65 armor.  My Opticor charges in the air, and punches a hole with blast damage.

All of the above is using a Zephyr for mobility and CC.  None of the Chroma buffing.  None of the bonuses from a buffing frame.  

If Archwing was a good weapon, balanced for its cost, then I'd not have an issue.  Let's review the cost of an Archwing gun.  First you have to have the gun, and they're largely locked behind both syndicates and dojo research.  Once you've got that done, you build it and have to apply a potato.  I'm leaning on this as a "requirement" because of implementing the guns hastily as a means to ship this before the end of the year (but I'm open to other answers, I conjecture this because it's the easiest answer).  Now that you've got a gun and potato, you've got to level the thing.  There are a limited number of missions, and nobody plays them outside of events.  Now that you've gotten past that, it's time to add mods.  Oh boy, the only way to get them is to grind archwing, or go to the plains and pray to RNGesus that a Dargyn drops what you need.  Now you've got a single Archwing gun, what about the next?  There are currently 9 guns, and each of the subsequent weapons requires 72 hours of build and farming rare resource drops from the Profit-Taker missions.  If you just want the unique Archwing guns, so you can test them, that's 24 days of waiting for the Gravimag installers.

Now, the more horrible bit.  When launched, you got one of the components for a drop  (repeller, stmo, gyromag).  That was...I cannot even put it into words without cursing.  Then, you've got a broken system where if you change mods on the same weapon you equip for archwing and heavy on the heavy side the changes simply don't transfer.  On top of this, the cosmetics are locked to the A setting for the heavy gun, but you can change them in regular Archwing gun settings.

My Opticor required one forma to craft, and 6 to add the appropriate slots.  Let's call it a 7 day wait, and 8 with grind.  You literally can have 3 Archwing guns in that time, assuming all you are waiting on is the Gravimag.  If you've got Syndicate grinds it'll be 3-4 days to get syndicate rep and the parts, time to build, etc...  This is using one gun, the Opticor.  Insert your favorite primary and secondary here.  Additionally, factor in a Riven mod.  I'm pretty sure a Braton Prime could out damage my Archwing gun.

This is why people have issue with the Archwing guns.  Archwing was pushed out the door too early (those of us around might remember running in space upon launch, because the Archwing didn't load), bolted on without regards to integrating it with the other mission types, and is being integrated now so Archwing doesn't die.  It's telling that I earned Magma Chamber during the one event it was offered during, and since then the other three 60-60 mods haven't been offered until the Profit-Taker (2+ years later, though closer to 3).  It's also telling that DE implemented a functionally interesting idea (Archwing was so powerful that it's needed to penetrate the shell of the Orb) in the poorest possible way.  I'm looking forward to DE taking another crack at this, and hopefully making what they originally promised; namely, Archwing will be a weapon system with high costs and restrictions which will allow you the power fantasy of wielding something truly devastating.

This being said, I don't hold high hopes in the near future.  DE is unlikely to just shoot out a new mod that adds power, balancing archwing content to more powerful guns is going to take more labor than they seem to have given Archwing since launch, and everything said here is going to go through 3rd party analysis to determine what offers the most bang for the proverbial buck on time investment.  It's a great idea to get professional moderation to these forums, but based upon my experience it's taking a developer one step farther from the community.  Based upon this, we need to speak out when things are unacceptable from a user standpoint.  Allowing things to not get called out is going to reinforce the sentiment that everything is fine, which will retard and progress we can make.  I don't believe DE will ever listen, unless we start screaming louder.  This is why Melee 3.0 wasn't rushed to the table to nerf meta weapons, why damage 3.0 was halted when the community largely asked if DE was serious, and why if we want Fortuna to be better than Plains 1.3 that we need to speak up.

It isn't apparent, but I don't hate Fortuna.  It has been a large disappointment, with a few bright spots.  I'm largely raising criticism because the good elements are being drowned out by failures that make seeing the good difficult.  I like Archwing guns being integrated, but it was done very poorly.  I like having boss fights that are more than invincibility timers to prevent curb stomping, but not when they are linked to server side issues that aren't resolved in a timely manner because they were pushed out before an extended holiday.  I appreciate DE experimenting and improving on the open world, but not when the game becomes a slideshow if your host is on a terrible connection (that setting ping limits doesn't seem to effectively filter).  Warframe is a hard game to love.  I cannot recommend it to new players, because the game simply isn't Free to Play done well.  It's a game that requires investment to experience the content, requires monumental grind because of low drop chances, and extends play by using those same drop chances to force a decision on whether your time is valuable.  On the other hand, I love the core gameplay loop of shooting and looting, movement is freedom, customization is...largely ok if hampered by mods that are useless, and DE shows enthusiasm for their work. 

I wish that the hesitance wouldn't balance the good in the game, but with so many games out there at $5 it's impossible to not ask for better from DE.  It's impossible because for the price of $70 you get enough platinum for slots, a few pallets, a single prime, a couple of weapons, and an icon.  38 current frames, with 3 slots to start.  8 slots for sentinels and Moas, 2 slots for organic pets, and enough slots for a couple of "vehicles" spread amongst Archwings and K-Drives.  There's no real way to earn platinum, so after about a week you've hit the pay or grind and sell wall, where most players seem to decide to leave.  If DE could make the concerned effort to just do things right before moving on to the next thing I'd gladly change my comments, but DE hasn't ever finished anything before moving on.  I'm hoping that the lessons of PoE, that took months to straighten out, can finally be realized in Fortuna.  This is a stupid hope, as we already have Fortuna 2.0 rolled out, but I still hope.  I can only offer feedback and pray that they take it before I leave on another hiatus because the game is frustrating and it never seems to offer signs of change without community outrage being a driving factor.  Call me an idiot, but I want to believe that this time it won't require caustic outrage to fix a basic problem, which DE seems incapable of seeing despite it being obvious to those playing the game.

Archived