youngjdef

Why is Saryn motherly?

Alot of people say Saryn's a MILF, draw pics of Saryn taking cookies out the oven, etc etc. Where did the trait or meme of that originate?

What are some other 'Frame stereotypes!?

52 minutes ago, youngjdef said:

draw pics of Saryn taking cookies out the oven, etc etc.

Sounds like bait, anyways they draw all kinds of things that doesn't make sense so it's not surprising

Answering your question, just look at the frame's body shape. (pro tip: pregnancy causes increased estrogen levels and that leads to increased body fat)

On 2019-02-11 at 2:17 AM, youngjdef said:

Alot of people say Saryn's a MILF, draw pics of Saryn taking cookies out the oven, etc etc. Where did the trait or meme of that originate?

Curves and Measurements and heels. My wife is built like Saryn.  Triggers...

I’m a lucky heterosexual male.

Hey, you asked for the truth.

No one is pining for Mirage...

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Applause 1

On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎11 at 1:17 AM, youngjdef said:

I would say that it's more than likely the result of those Tig O' Bitties that Saryn has.  

It's really not that complicated. You've got a thicc frame and so there will be thicc related memes. It doesn't help the situation that she has heels on and is exceptionally tall, things that get associated with the "big mama" image. And so, the internet does what the internet is wont to do. ...It memes.

On 2019-02-11 at 2:17 AM, youngjdef said:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fire_Trap

On 2019-02-11 at 3:17 PM, youngjdef said:

Lets see

Excal is a chad

Oberon is a big bro

Volt is that one guy in anime where nothing happens and he adjusts his glasses to show white lights

Mirage is a smutty teen cos she bends over alot and spawns 4 more smutty teens so its a 6way with the operator 😄

Harrow and Nekros is the edgy dudes

Barruk is a starbucks costumer cos he got man bun and colored cuppaccino. Probs get his stuff from Supreme

Garuda and Valkitty are both yandere

Ivara is a solo strong independent girl that is semi emo

Inaros is that guy you think is goofy at first and non sense but you find out later he OP AF

Mag is that one girl you ignore but can be cute in her own way

Nova is a lolita 

Loki is that one guy you never see cos he a playah with the ladies

Ash is a naruto fan weaboo

Wukong is a monkey

Zephyr is a bird

Frost is a knight in shining armor too ladies but he scared to talk to em

Embah is a punk rebel

Hydroid is [DATA REDACTED MUST BE 18+ YEARS OF AGE TO VIEW]

Atlas is another chad, but a cool chad you can be friends with

Banshee is the DJ

Chroma is that one tough guy with tatoos but plays DnD alot

Equin is a yuri frame, 2 in 1 bruv 😄

Gara is another strong independent lady

Khora is a Dom Masochist Mistress of Men 😉

Limbo is that guy everyone hates but you friends with

Mesa is a tsundere

Nezha is a [Kinetic Siphon Trap]

Nidus is a junkie but swole AF

Ocatavia is Banshee BFF

Nyx is a intelligent girl know it all, probs have glasses as well

Revenant is a Disco Ball

Rhino SWOLE and THICC AF

• Applause 1

I got a few of my own.

Excal is the serious and stoic but not emo traditional swordsman guy. Umbra excal is that guy, but ALSO emo.

Mirage is the smol crazy chick, who's currently fighting with The Good Guys, but also about one rainy day from becoming the Joker's sidekick.

Harrow isn't an edgy dude. He's that weird kid with the ouija board and a bunch of strange trinkets, that nobody takes seriously until they discover he's got a portal to a parallel dimension in his closet.

Loki is that one character who seems to be doing things really important to the plot, but never on screen. Y'know, the one that runs off at the start of a game or chapter and you don't see him again until whatever plot critical thing he's supposed to do is already done.

Ash is this trope as a playable character.

Zephyr isn't a bird. She's that weird girl you know that acts like a bird (or some other animal) and nobody really understands why, but just pretends it's normal anyway.

Ember is the punk rebel that has no idea of her own limits and gets her ass kicked every single season, because the author intentionally wrote her as a deconstruction. ...Look, I'm really tired of all these useless Embers that die constantly, buff her back already for crying out loud.

Octavia, Banshee and Revenant throw warehouse rave parties in Fortuna, and Titania is the party hard chick that shows up and hands out the good drugs.

I was going to say Chroma is the really big manly dude that goes to conventions to cosplay as a monster or a knight, but really that's more or less the same idea.

Atlas is one set of eye sparkles away from being part of the Armstrong family.

people will apply whatever traits they see fit to whatever they see fit.
everyone won't agree on what traits to apply to what.
it's basically Cosmetics.

for example i don't agree with the traits that 99% of people apply to Saryn

Edited by taiiat

On 2019-02-10 at 11:17 PM, youngjdef said:

Toxic, curvaceous, slays entire groups of people with a hand wave...sounds exactly like my mother.