Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime with Daikyu Prime?

StarMoral

4 hours ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

To be fair, every other bow option minus crossbows has a special variant, but the point still stands when it comes to bows as a whole category.

There are no other variants of the Longbow.  The Daikyu is the only one.  It's long overdue for a Prime.  They don't even have to do much.  Just give it a slight Crit Chance increase and make the model look good.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-03-18 at 10:09 PM, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

Daikyu Prime..?

Oh yes please!..I have a riven for it and I have renamed it NASA, since it tends to launch crewmen into orbit around Jupiter with how hard it hits...

where do you rename a primary??

Daikyu Prime, if it ever becomes a thing, should be a crit bow. 45% cc, a bit more cd, less sc (down to 30% maybe?) and small buffs to weapon handling.

I have a crit riven that brings up my daikyu's cc to 93% and it deals almost as much damage as a Rubico would in one shot. The daikyu is not the best bow for killing quickly, but it's so much fun to play at a leisurely pace.

10 hours ago, (PS4)thowed said:

Since she sneaks around I hope she also comes with okina prime.  I think I'm the only player that likes them lol.

I like Okina too...but mostly just for looks. 😛

I've collected a few Okina rivens though in the hopes that the new melee system makes them, and dual daggers generally--and shorter weapons in even more general--worthwhile to use for killing stuff.

21 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

More of this heresy? I said this before, Ivara Prime needs to come with a Prime Bow.

These young tenno just don't understand do they?  Ivara Prime needs to come with a big ass prime bow.  What's the biggest bow there is, the Daikyu.  Daikyu Prime for Ivara Prime.  

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

These young tenno just don't understand do they?  Ivara Prime needs to come with a big ass prime bow.  What's the biggest bow there is, the Daikyu.  Daikyu Prime for Ivara Prime.  

Exactly. A standalone Prime Bow could be a compromise, but Daikyu Prime is the best candidate.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Paladin Kenobi said:

i feel like majority of people would be hype for a prime silenced smg over just a bow. You rarely see ppl use bows lol plus she already has a bow

That would be because most of the people using both bows and Ivara are usually playing solo.  😛  😄  

I personally would like to get a baza prime.  Also a slight tweak on Artemis bow and change the volley shot into a single shot.  Or just make it on base shot a single arrow and as alternate fire the multiple arrows

I rarely see that bow used because in most places just not coming groups what you can shoot with it. 

6 hours ago, Ziltrex said:

Also a slight tweak on Artemis bow and change the volley shot into a single shot.  Or just make it on base shot a single arrow

That's what the Concentrated Arrow augment does.  

I'm starting to get the feeling that most who are making suggestions don't know very much about Ivara if anything at all.  

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

I'm starting to get the feeling that most who are making suggestions don't know very much about Ivara if anything at all.  

An augment just takes a free place while this can be a natural thing.  That is why I don't count that mod. 

2 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Sure would be nice if you didn't have to waste a mod slot on it. Why not give the Artemis Bow multiple fire modes and let the player switch between them?

1 hour ago, Ziltrex said:

An augment just takes a free place while this can be a natural thing.  That is why I don't count that mod. 

I have a different reason for disliking Concentrated Arrow than it taking up a mod slot.  I dislike it becuase it IS NOT a concentrated arrow at all, but a single arrow with only the damage of one of the many arrows that is usually in a Artemis shot.  So instead of getting 100% power with Concentrated Arrow, you actually get 1/14th the power.  In my case with my high multishot build it's about 1/21 in total power.  This forces you to aim for headshots or you won't be doing much of any damage.  And forget using it against Bosses.  

35 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

Sure would be nice if you didn't have to waste a mod slot on it. Why not give the Artemis Bow multiple fire modes and let the player switch between them?

If anything I would have preferred for the augment to have added this to the ability.  Well, that and actually being a real concentrated arrow instead of the depowered one we got.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-03-19 at 4:05 AM, bibmobello said:

No cmon!!! The Attica is already a beast,  a prime can destroy  everything!!!!! I don't wanna stay 10 seconds to charge  the daikyu!

A Panthera Prime would be terrifyingly awesome.

But with her hunter-ranger-stealth aspect, I assume the prime weapon will be Silent.