Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime with Daikyu Prime?

StarMoral

I think it'd be kind of odd to have Ivara NOT come out with a nee Primed bow.

And while it would be awseome to see a Lenz Prime, Daikyu is the more traditional "Bow and Arrow". Although, I can also see her coming out wuth a primed Crossbow, but my personal hope is for Ivara Prime to have her very own longbow, Daikyu Prime.

• Like 3

Honestly speaking I would prefer Attica Prime, as we still have no Primed crossbow weapons. I wouldn’t mind a Daikyu Prime either but I’d like to see more Prime variants for different weapon classes, like Nunchucks, Throwing Weapons, Machetes, Archguns and the like.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, beol said:

I do want an attica prime, though. 

2 minutes ago, beol said:

I do want an attica prime, though. 

3 minutes ago, OmegaZero633 said:

Honestly speaking I would prefer Attica Prime, as we still have no Primed crossbow weapons.

I would LOVE to see Zhuge Prime :))

Edited by DynHamid
typo

21 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Attica, Baza or Daikyu.

Personally I want Attica Prime. We've got 2 prime bows and we just got another primed rifle.

Attica is a powerful weapon, it just needs double magazine and faster reload though  In the ivara bundle there are talon and lacera. DE likes to make the prime version  of useless and redundant weapons...

5 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Daikyu would be long overdue for Prime and works well for her.

Secondary / Melee could be all over the place though.

My best guess would be a Dagger like Karyst Prime to go with her whole huntress/thief shtick, but who knows. 

Maybe Zakti Prime since she was supposed to give toxic procs as a passive or something?

I'm guessing on one of 4 contenders of primaries for her prime release.

In no particular order, Daikyu, Attica, Zhuge, Baza.

It's a real toss up between them all. I feel like Daikyu is thematically matching with her (she's an archer, great long bow suited for a great archer. And okay, I personally want to see the Daikyu get buffed too). Attica is actually the oldest tenno cross-bow that hasn't been primed yet. Attica was first introduced in update 13.0 (Daikyu in update 16.5, Zhuge in update 18.6 and Baza came in update 22.4), so age might be a factor too. Baza with Ivara though has been a popular natural frame+weapon combo. The naturally silent SMG perfectly pairs with Ivara and makes her far more capable with dealing with a lot more enemy targets. The natural silent spec ops froggy playstyle. So, going go to be interesting in what we get come her prime.

I'm good with any, the wait for Ivara prime is just killing me.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Baza is too recent IMO, I reckon Daikyu prime or Attica Prime is the safe bet. if it's Daikyu, I'd like it to be a lot faster and more of a Crit Bow, if it's Attica, I would like it to be a high capacity, high fire rate auto-crossbow.

Attica really just needs more fire rate. I find it hits hard enough, just not fast enough. As you also stated, maybe a bigger magazine and faster reload would be better, though I can't recall any issues with it's reload time.

Daikyu is a bit different. It of course needs to be faster, yet it just doesn't hit hard enough. I think that's more of an issue with its spread of IPS than its fire rate or Crit stats, which need far smaller buffs by comparison.