Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Names of the leaders of the Red Veil and Arbiters or Hexis

(PSN)I_I_Hope_I_I

Are their names revealed anywhere ? The other 4 syndicates have their leaders name revealed.

• Cephalon Suda is lead by, well, Cephalon Suda.
  • New Loka is lead Amaryn.
  • Steel Meridian is lead by Cressa Tal.
  • Perrin Sequence is lead by Ergo Glast.

But what about Red Veil and Hexis ? And no Palladino isn't the one leading the Red Veil.

Does anyone know anything ? Kinda curious since I like Lore and I haven't seen their names mentioned anywhere.

Just now, Oreades said:

I don't think Hexis has been revealed or at least I don't care enough to care about them

But pretty sure the Veil is lead by Palladino or not, who knows~

I thought Palladino was the spiritual medium lady? I don't think they've properly introduced a leader for Red Veil.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I don't think Hexis has been revealed or at least I don't care enough to care about them

But pretty sure the Veil is lead by Palladino or not, who knows~

It isn't. Palladino is a speaker of the veil, someone who talks whit the other side, the leader of the Red Veil is that guy we talk whit on the relays.

2 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

Wasn’t Red Vail Rel? The guy from Harrows quest?

Rell was the core of the beliefs of the Red Veil, not the "leader" per say, just like Palladino is the "Holy Speaker of the Veil" but does not represent the syndicate in routine dealings. The character named Cantis also doesn't, which means that the guy we speak whit on he relay is the "leader" of the Red Veil, since we dont even know if being the "Holy Speaker of the Veil" is the same tittle as being the "Leader".

I'm pretty sure Palladino is leader of the Red Veil, but she's not the guy we talk to regarding working for them and gaining rewards from them.  No idea who that guy is or why they didn't bring back Cantis.  I'm actually surprised so many of the Syndicates have their leaders talk directly to us from the get go and don't work through lieutenants.

15 hours ago, Katinka said:

I'm pretty sure Palladino is leader of the Red Veil, but she's not the guy we talk to regarding working for them and gaining rewards from them.  No idea who that guy is or why they didn't bring back Cantis.  I'm actually surprised so many of the Syndicates have their leaders talk directly to us from the get go and don't work through lieutenants.

Nope, Palladino is the "Holy Speaker of the Red Veil", she is like a medium, she isn't the leader, the leader would be the guy that speaks whit us on the relays, given that his helmet is different from the minions.

11 hours ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Nope, Palladino is the "Holy Speaker of the Red Veil"

And does that say that she isn't the leader? And in that sense, where does it say that the guy in the relays IS the leader and isn't just a representative of the Red Veil?

For all we know, the "Holy Speaker" could be analogous to the IRL Pope.

far as I'm concerned, either Cantis or the person in the relays is the leader of Red Veil. Steel Med and New Loka have their leaders acting as the NPC for Tenno to talk to, so I would assume this to also be the case for Red Veil, assuming Cantis isn't the Leader. Palladino certainly holds influence as the spiritual medium between Rell and the Veil, but this is akin to a Shaman or Oracle-like figure: she can sway a leader's judgement, but does not hold direct authority over everything.

as for the Arbiters, it seems we'll never know. we asked DE to expand on them and we just got a game mode and an extra NPC to hand out the rewards for said Game mode. at this point I've given up on being able to see the Arbiters as anything other than simple Tenno Fanboys, because that's about all we know about them, and nothing else has been given to us.

perhaps, the reason we don't have their name is because it literally doesn't matter, 

now, stay with me here

all the other syndicates have set leaders, steel meridian has cressa tal, cephalon suda is led by cephalon suda, perrin sequence is led by ergo glast, new loka is led by amaryn, these are the commanders, the living computer, the high ranking corpus, the high preists, if they were to be captured or killed, the syndicate might fall apart, suda certainly would fall apart without suda, perrin might have some financial difficulties without is bankroller, the steel meridian would be aimless without a commanding leader, and new loka would still be a joke, 

However... red veil and arbiters have "leaders" who conceal their faces, what if, this is done so if the "leader" (the one that speaks to us) is captured or killed, any other member can simply step into the leadership role without affecting the whole of the syndicate too much, simply put, the "leader" is just a prop, and exists as title only, so if S#&$ hit the fan, they could simply take off their masks and dissapear into the general populace and enemies wouldn't have a face to go after

Edited by Etan-gK
  • Like 1

Red Veil's Leader has NOT been revealed. Their medium Palladino was, and we know that the Veil know the Truth about: The Man in the Wall or as Red Veil know IT as: The Indifference. The Lidless Eye, The Unblinking Eye, the Truth about The Tenno, & as a result. I believe their Leaders are staying hidden from The Lotus as they (like Teshin) don't trust a Sentient. As usual...they were right...

Arbiters...
Honestly...who cares? They are just hypocrites & desire to return to the Orokin ways just...a...little...bi...who am I kidding. They desire way too much to return to The Orokin way to be trusted. I honestly think they are the most Evil Syndicate. Evil that masks itself as good. The Orokin ended up being an Empire of lies, deceit, & corruption...

All this said...I wonder if DE will phase out Syndicates or make a Syndicate 2.0?
Cause the current system, and Lore with them is struggling to make them "work".

Silver Grove taught New Loka acceptance & understanding. So why do they hate the Steel Meridian Grineer who LITERALLY fight to protect Humanity.
Why does Cephalon Suda hate the decendants of the Orokin (New Loka)? She herself was once Orokin…thus at one point was Human. Both Syndicates are about preservation (admittedly Suda wants to preserve that which she feels deserves it.).
The Arbiters preach about ascending back to the old Orokin ways but without needless combat and while avoiding extreme measures (hence the Red Veil hate) yet they dislike Perrin Sequence who literally believe that Trading, Freedom of Trade (The Free Market), & discussion can be used to subvert/avoid conflict...
Steel Meridian can't seem to drop their Corpus bias/hate. I guess they dislike the humans they swore to protect (New Loka) because the humans don't trust them unconditionally?
Guess they aren't as genetically evolved/mutated as they claim...
Red Veil is pretty blunt. It's obvious why they have friction with others although...they should ideally get along with most of them to some extent/in theory. (Except Suda & Arbiters)

Edit:
Red Veil's leader is: Cantis
While searching for crap on Arbiters of Hexis the Wiki mentions: Cantis as the leader who reached out to The Tenno during Specters of Liberty event.
*shrug* I wonder if we'll ever meet Cantis again.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029

On 2019-03-26 at 1:09 PM, Jaysus41 said:

I vaguely remember an old Tac Alert where we had to save the Red Veil leader. They mentioned his name but I don't remember what it was.

Different Red Veil. DE changed them. That Red Veil inspired the current Steel Meridian, who basically functions like that old Red Veil. The leader of the old Red Veil was named Cantis.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Honestly...who cares? They are just hypocrites & desire to return to the Orokin ways just...a...little...bi...who am I kidding. They desire way too much to return to The Orokin way to be trusted.

But... they don't. All they want is for the Tenno to move beyond being just a warrior caste.

Just now, Corvid said:

But... they don't. All they want is for the Tenno to move beyond being just a warrior caste.

A Council of 7...
That desires to return to the old ways. (Orokin Society) With the 1 caveat of the Tenno not being "Just Warriors" this time round.

To quote the WIki:

They believe that the Tenno of old were shackled by the purpose the Orokin assigned them, and that their divine status is barely recognized.

This is because they do not know the Tenno secret. They think the Tenno to be the Warframes…
(Admittedly only: Red Veil, Steel Meridian, The Quills, Little Duck, Eudico, & The Business (Thanks to Little Duck...) & The Grineer High Command/Kuva Guard know the truth.)
They sure do sound like Red Veil calling the Tenno Divine though...(But Red Veil is just crazy as far as they are concerned...)

"By adopting a dogmatic culture reminiscent of old Orokin hierarchy, they aim to shape a new set of rules that the Tenno can live by that does not limit their power. Through trial, focus, and study they hope that the Tenno can rebuild their culture and become a beacon of hope in the system, not just a legend from bygone days. Although not of Tenno origin themselves, they strive to embody the ideals of the Tenno culture."

A culture of lies.
The culture they are aware of is the fabrication The Second Dream created...
I kind of feel bad for them now... =/

The exact nature of the hidden potential within the Tenno that they seek to unlock remains uncertain, but above all else they seek to lead the Tenno on a path towards what they believe is enlightenment, regardless of what the Origin System as a whole must endure."

That just SCREAMS Orokin remnants...
Of course they tell the Tenno they don't want them used as Warriors, and that this time round they won't be "limited".
They want to be the New Orokin, lording over everyone else with the Tenno (the muscle) at their side.

That said...I swear on my Zaw that somewhere in game there was a blurb that said they are in indeed one of the last lingering dregs of The Orokin Empire. I cannot recall where so...take it with a grain of salt. I think Suda mentioned it once...I'm probably wrong.

I'm all for this as it's really nice to have a name and leadership qualities to each syndicate's leaders.

Honestly though, I'm all for making syndicates more relevant and humanized with meaningful branches. Each syndicate should have it's own relay where only good-standing members can go.  Baro obviously can't go to them or it would be absolutely BS. This would add more opportunity for each syndicate to actually mean something. Perhaps have missions related to the wellbeing of their own bases from rival affiliations. Maybe even give out "black" quests to do a hit on some rival syndicates on their behalf. Instead of enemies like Grineer or Corpus you'd face a slew of syndicate-themed humans that can actually fight back, granting a little more challenge as they'd be lower in number but higher in damage and tank. 

"Warframe: Civil War"

I'm...experiencing another Warframe pipe-dream aren't I?...I did come from the era of MMO's where faction lines had to be drawn and people could not cross them.

12 hours ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

And does that say that she isn't the leader? And in that sense, where does it say that the guy in the relays IS the leader and isn't just a representative of the Red Veil?

For all we know, the "Holy Speaker" could be analogous to the IRL Pope.

DE has said that she is something similar to a Medium for the Red Veil, she isn't the leader, if she was she would be representing her Syndicate no ?

4 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

1.Red Veil's Leader has NOT been revealed. Their medium Palladino was, and we know that the Veil know the Truth about: The Man in the Wall or as Red Veil know IT as: The Indifference. The Lidless Eye, The Unblinking Eye, the Truth about The Tenno, & as a result. I believe their Leaders are staying hidden from The Lotus as they (like Teshin) don't trust a Sentient. As usual...they were right...

2.Arbiters...
Honestly...who cares? They are just hypocrites & desire to return to the Orokin ways just...a...little...bi...who am I kidding. They desire way too much to return to The Orokin way to be trusted. I honestly think they are the most Evil Syndicate. Evil that masks itself as good. The Orokin ended up being an Empire of lies, deceit, & corruption...

3.All this said...I wonder if DE will phase out Syndicates or make a Syndicate 2.0?
Cause the current system, and Lore with them is struggling to make them "work".

4.Silver Grove taught New Loka acceptance & understanding. So why do they hate the Steel Meridian Grineer who LITERALLY fight to protect Humanity.
Why does Cephalon Suda hate the decendants of the Orokin (New Loka)? She herself was once Orokin…thus at one point was Human. Both Syndicates are about preservation (admittedly Suda wants to preserve that which she feels deserves it.).
The Arbiters preach about ascending back to the old Orokin ways but without needless combat and while avoiding extreme measures (hence the Red Veil hate) yet they dislike Perrin Sequence who literally believe that Trading, Freedom of Trade (The Free Market), & discussion can be used to subvert/avoid conflict...
Steel Meridian can't seem to drop their Corpus bias/hate. I guess they dislike the humans they swore to protect (New Loka) because the humans don't trust them unconditionally?
Guess they aren't as genetically evolved/mutated as they claim...
Red Veil is pretty blunt. It's obvious why they have friction with others although...they should ideally get along with most of them to some extent/in theory. (Except Suda & Arbiters)

5.Edit:
Red Veil's leader is: Cantis
While searching for crap on Arbiters of Hexis the Wiki mentions: Cantis as the leader who reached out to The Tenno during Specters of Liberty event.
*shrug* I wonder if we'll ever meet Cantis again.

Lets go by parts:

1. Red Veil trusts the Lotus has much has we do, Palladino even calls her Great Sentient Queen and Great Blind Queen, no one would call that to someone they dont like, so no, I believe that the guy on the relays is the Leader of the Veil.

2. I dont see it that way specifically, I see the Hexis as the Church of the Holy Tenno, they are like fan boys who worship the Tenno and want everyone to see them has Devine, so, unlike the Orokin, they dont want to subjugate us, but to be able to worship us on our best state.

3. Agreed, after the Syndicate Quests the Syndicates dont change at all in their views.

4. New Loka X Steel Meridian relations didn't change because Amaryn only learned that maybe a bit of "tinkering" in order to restore earth is necessary, she didn't really learn to accept others despite their differences, but I think it should be addressed on the syndicate page that New Loka now accepts that artificial meanings can be useful. Cephalon Suda X New Loka relations doesn't come from New Loka being Orokin, but because New Loka could give 0 ****s about Orokin artifacts and would destroy them on sight, which sucks for Suda since she wants to research anything Orokin related. Hexis X Perrin Sequence hate comes from the fact that Perrin wants the Tenno to be Warriors of Grofit, despite them not being Corpus they are still moved by money, and Hexis sees that as a way of wasting the potential of the Tenno. Steel Meridian X New Loka and Perrin Sequence relations come from the fact that both factions give 0 ****s about Grineer has a whole, New Loka seeks to see them gone and Perrin doesn't care about the colony's at all, so, its natural that Steel Meridian cant be friends of someone who sees them has disposable trash (ther for its indiference to Suda and Hexis since they really are indifferent to Grineer meters and nothing Steel Meridian does goes against them, they dont destroy anything Orokin related and make the Tenno look like Heroes). Now, Red Veil isnt friends whit New Loka and Perrin Sequence because they are indifferent to them, the Veil wants to purge the system, so they are indifferent to what happens to Earth, and, they really dont care about any trades that Perrin could do, therefor they being indifferent to them.

5. No, Cantis isn't the leader of the Red Veil, quoting the wiki

The Red Veil is the only syndicate to display other working operatives in the field aside from their leaders, this including Cantis (during the Specters of Liberty event) and Palladino.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

A Council of 7...
That desires to return to the old ways. (Orokin Society) With the 1 caveat of the Tenno not being "Just Warriors" this time round.

To quote the WIki:

This is because they do not know the Tenno secret. They think the Tenno to be the Warframes…
(Admittedly only: Red Veil, Steel Meridian, The Quills, Little Duck, Eudico, & The Business (Thanks to Little Duck...) & The Grineer High Command/Kuva Guard know the truth.)
They sure do sound like Red Veil calling the Tenno Divine though...(But Red Veil is just crazy as far as they are concerned...)

A culture of lies.
The culture they are aware of is the fabrication The Second Dream created...
I kind of feel bad for them now... =/

That just SCREAMS Orokin remnants...
Of course they tell the Tenno they don't want them used as Warriors, and that this time round they won't be "limited".
They want to be the New Orokin, lording over everyone else with the Tenno (the muscle) at their side.

That said...I swear on my Zaw that somewhere in game there was a blurb that said they are in indeed one of the last lingering dregs of The Orokin Empire. I cannot recall where so...take it with a grain of salt. I think Suda mentioned it once...I'm probably wrong.

Hexis is indeed a very Orokin-ish Syndicate (Which is why I like them since I like the Orokin has a whole) but whit a twist to them.

Unlike the Orokin, Hexis wants the Tenno to shine bright and be Divine, they want the Tenno to be a Master Race just like Loka wants Humans as a whole to be the Master Race (Which is basically why they dont mind each other) so, yea, like other Syndicates they have their... problems...

Their flaw is that they (Like the Orokin) have superiority attached to their morals, they want the Tenno to be the ones who rule the system (not them since they dont want the Tenno to be just muscle).

1 hour ago, AshenHaze said:

I'm all for this as it's really nice to have a name and leadership qualities to each syndicate's leaders.

Honestly though, I'm all for making syndicates more relevant and humanized with meaningful branches. Each syndicate should have it's own relay where only good-standing members can go.  Baro obviously can't go to them or it would be absolutely BS. This would add more opportunity for each syndicate to actually mean something. Perhaps have missions related to the wellbeing of their own bases from rival affiliations. Maybe even give out "black" quests to do a hit on some rival syndicates on their behalf. Instead of enemies like Grineer or Corpus you'd face a slew of syndicate-themed humans that can actually fight back, granting a little more challenge as they'd be lower in number but higher in damage and tank. 

"Warframe: Civil War"

I'm...experiencing another Warframe pipe-dream aren't I?...I did come from the era of MMO's where faction lines had to be drawn and people could not cross them.

I dont think a War between Syndicates is a good idea, I mean, why would we go into War whit each other wen we all want the same thing (but in diferent ways)... peace.

hace 10 horas, Etan-gK dijo:

perhaps, the reason we don't have their name is because it literally doesn't matter, 

now, stay with me here

all the other syndicates have set leaders, steel meridian has cressa tal, cephalon suda is led by cephalon suda, perrin sequence is led by ergo glast, new loka is led by amaryn, these are the commanders, the living computer, the high ranking corpus, the high preists, if they were to be captured or killed, the syndicate might fall apart, suda certainly would fall apart without suda, perrin might have some financial difficulties without is bankroller, the steel meridian would be aimless without a commanding leader, and new loka would still be a joke, 

However... red veil and arbiters have "leaders" who conceal their faces, what if, this is done so if the "leader" (the one that speaks to us) is captured or killed, any other member can simply step into the leadership role without affecting the whole of the syndicate too much, simply put, the "leader" is just a prop, and exists as title only, so if S#&$ hit the fan, they could simply take off their masks and dissapear into the general populace and enemies wouldn't have a face to go after

😱

5 hours ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

I dont think a War between Syndicates is a good idea, I mean, why would we go into War whit each other wen we all want the same thing (but in diferent ways)... peace.

Peace is boring and not a very good storytelling medium.