Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.1

[DE]Megan

ARCHWING Grineer Exterminate and ARCHWING Grineer mobile defense both wont' allow extraction.  All the other missions, and corpus variants, seem fine.  Something about the grineer open maps that generate an extract zone isn't working.  Not a problem for farming mods but definitely a problem for completing nodes.

Dear anyone whining about the resources you paid for your arcanes:

Get over it.

The reward for the resources you paid was the ability to use (and sell - prices will likely fall in the near future) the arcanes you built. You already had your cake and ate it, it doesn't make sense to refund what you paid just because the price dropped now.

Thanks DE for the awesome updates!

12 minutes ago, Hawner said:

Wait a sec. Are you saying that you use 25+ frames without EVER having used a Forma on them nor planning to do so?

I counted them, it's actually "just" 19. But yeah.  Why is this strange? Most Primed and post 2016-ish released Warframes have just enough polarities that you don't need to forma them, and everything fits. The only ones I do forma are the ones with weird aura polarities.

Not all of my mods are max rank either. The major ones with the biggest drains like Primed Continuity/Flow/Redirection and such, I keep 2-3 points from max rank. That way they fit everywhere. I don't really care about losing some minor stats, when it spares me the pain of leveling the same thing twice.
Honestly, formas just need to stop resetting weapons and frames.

Thanks For the Update😚 

i have a suggestion

Can we make like an option like if we want to make 100 squad energy restore we can just craft 10 of the 10 x Large Squad energy Restore at 10 times the crafting time. i mean like it takes 1 minute but if we want to craft 10 it will take 10 minutes if you catch my drift. Its not a problem but it surely helps in a long run (especially Eidolons). Preventing too many repetitive minimal tasks. 

Thanks for your HArdwork DE

hace 6 minutos, Ssalem dijo:

I counted them, it's actually "just" 19. But yeah.  Why is this strange? Most Primed and post 2016-ish released Warframes have just enough polarities that you don't need to forma them, and everything fits. The only ones I do forma are the ones with weird aura polarities.

Not all of my mods are max rank either. The major ones with the biggest drains like Primed Continuity/Flow/Redirection and such, I keep 2-3 points from max rank. That way they fit everywhere. I don't really care about losing some minor stats, when it spares me the pain of leveling the same thing twice.
Honestly, formas just need to stop resetting weapons and frames.

By doing that, you are missing A LOT of your frames (and I am guessing weapons' as well) potential. You can play with them, of course, but they won't perform as good on higher missions and bosses as they could. Formating them is a way to "pay" for the powerup you get with a new polarity. It is fair and very worth it.

The Plains remaster doesn't look as nearly as good as what was initially shown on devstream.

I have my graphic settings maxed and the Trees don't seem to cast any shadows at all. (FYI shadows are on high) and they look.. well uglier at distance than before (closeby they look fine tho)

Still its very pretty despite the trees looking off and at least it seems to run a lot better than before.

Just now, Hawner said:

By doing that, you are missing A LOT of your frames (and I am guessing weapons' as well) potential. You can play with them, of course, but they won't perform as good on higher missions and bosses as they could. Formating them is a way to "pay" for the powerup you get with a new polarity. It is fair and very worth it.

Oh come on. It's not that 15% duration or 100 more energy that's going to break the camel's back.

https://imgur.com/a/S4dPiU3

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a random crash that randomly happened at random. Did we mention it's random?

Thank you, so very, very much. You guys are freaking awesome. 

Also, the controls are super responsive now.

Have I mentioned that you guys are freaking awesome? Because you're freaking awesome.

1 hour ago, xblackvalorx said:

So. Dual energy color doesn't do anything. Even tried nezha deluxe since that's what you showed it with. Nada

The secondary effects change the particles emitted by abilities.

Unfortunately, the PoE to Cetus crash is still happening to me. I had gotten the last of the bounties for Cetus done as well as a majority of kills for the daily, with my friends, and as soona s we headed into the gate to Cetus, game froze and then crashed out, which was bad, because I DID get the rep for Nightwave prior to the crash, and now, I have to redo the bounties.

2 hours ago, Senguash said:

The resource grind for arcanes was fine, it was one of those things that people spent more time complaining about than working towards.

It wasn't fine if no one wanted to spend time working towards it. You're one of the few who spent the time doing it, and you probably made a lot of plat doing it too. You got the good side of the stick while most players didn't. The game is better now with these changes, be happy for the game and for other players. And be happy that you're part of the players that help make the game better. Don't feel bad.

1 hour ago, Talinthis said:

it meant something, you wouldnt have had them until this very moment otherwise. personally i dont know why you can get them fully built now, they should have stayed craftable. i mean i prefer them being fully built, but gameplay wise they should not be.

You prefer them being fully built but you don't think they should? Why?

Archived