Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saturn Six Knee Plates Issue

Joltyboi

not_one_fucking_person.png

honestly, has anyone seen those shoes with the huge tongues on them? thats what these look like because of this dumb4ss angle they have, there are a number of obvious issues a lot of cosmetics in this game have, and ive made posts about loads of them, i just dont see how DE can have made these, looked at them and said with straight faces "yep, these are good to go! nothing wrong at all!", i thought i was gonna use these leg pieces from the saturn six armour all the time, the model itself is great, but this angle completely ruins it for me, the only warframe ive used them on so far is nidus with his delux skin on, and i think its pretty obvious why, with that delux skin, hes one of the few warframes these things work well on

• Like 5

I wish we could manipulate armor and syandanas like how you manipulate Holster Style.  Also,  the ability to toggle off certain parts of items (Flappy parts, for example the "tail" of the Nosos syandana,   or the ponytails on Ash's Koga and Prime helmets, or Ash's bandana tips,  and so on)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TmzOS said:

They killed some cool combinations with this 😞

yep, im probably rarely ever going to use them on any warframe minus ones that have weirdly shaped legs, since those are the only ones they work on apparently

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TmzOS said:

They killed some cool combinations with this 😞

They do that on the regular.  I use maggor legs with wolf chest and shoulders.  Problem is Maggor's tint 3 is the metal...

Like... WHY IS IT SO HARD TO PUT METAL ON TINT 4!?  It's a standard across MOST items in this game, but some clearly disconnected artist occasionally puts metal on tint 2 or 3 and goes, "yeah... that works!"  Can we get some quality control, please?  This shouldn't be hard!  I feel like DE's method of development is to hand someone an assignment and provide minimal oversight on its progress.  "Just ship it to the build when you're done" type stuff.  And that's the beginning of the tint problems...

Basic guidelines for fashion frame:

Primary (slot 1:) The clear plurality of color presence.  Targis has the plurality on slot two...

Secondary (slot 2:) The second most present color.  All too often acts as the "primary color" for many items.  Stahp.

Tertiary (slot 3:) Decorative art (lines, patterns, etc.)

Accent (slot 4:) METAL, OR more decorative art.  Don't mix metal with non-metal.  Please!

Glow (slot 5:) At least this one hasn't been messed up... yet?

Edited by Lost_Cartographer

6 hours ago, Lost_Cartographer said:

but some clearly disconnected artist occasionally puts metal on tint 2 or 3

one VERY good example of this is one of the corpus themed armour sets, the bloody TERTIARY is that things primary colours! its almost impossible to mix and match armour sets cause of sh1t like this, this is why i wanna be able to colour each armour piece separately, so we can compensate for crap like that, and even though what im about to say is a stretch i wanna be able to colour a warframes helmet separately from the rest of the body, cause ill try using a different helmet with a delux skin and the colours will be completely off, its stupidly annoying

11 hours ago, Kingsmount said:

I wish we could manipulate armor and syandanas like how you manipulate Holster Style.  Also,  the ability to toggle off certain parts of items (Flappy parts, for example the "tail" of the Nosos syandana,   or the ponytails on Ash's Koga and Prime helmets, or Ash's bandana tips,  and so on)

Umbra's scarf

6 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Do you whine about what Louis Vatan, Gucci and the other fashion designers create? I didnt think so!

This move is fashion forward. It's a new trend... like saggy pants.

well... for starters i dont give a single sh1t about any of the names you mentioned, but i dont see what that has to do with a sh1tty angle that completely ruins this cosmetic

Edited by Joltyboi

1 minute ago, Joltyboi said:

well... for starters i dont give a single sh1t about any of the names you mentioned, but i dont see what that has to do with a sh1tty angle that completely ruins this cosmetic

I think you missed the sarcasm... I tried to make it obvious with the phrase "saggy pants"

Just now, ThumpumGood said:

I think you missed the sarcasm... I tried to make it obvious with the phrase "saggy pants"

probably, its the internet, with the amount of different people on it its hard to tell whos joking and whos not

I like the armor more than I thought I would. I have it attached to my MAG Prime right now which is currently Easter kitted with the ears. I think the shinpads are the worst part by far. I'd rather more pieces but I think it's an issue with mounting points that the game has in place which unfortunately restricts our options.

I also think think the Wolf leg guards are odd looking.  A simple angle orientation would make them one of the best looking leg guards in the game.  Right now, they look terrible on most frames.  

Edited by Alaeacus
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Lost_Cartographer said:

Accent (slot 4:) METAL, OR more decorative art.  Don't mix metal with non-metal.  Please!

Salix Solstice syandana, man. Just... Salix Solstice syandana. The only color channel that doesn't affect some part of the metal is secondary, which is the detailed scrollwork (i.e. what should be tertiary). Whyyyy.

All this would of course be easily solved by just doing what they did for syandanas and armor ages ago, i.e. separate color schemes. Just let us color each armor piece separately, boom, problem solved. Maybe someday.

Edited by SordidDreams

1 hour ago, SordidDreams said:

Just let us color each armor piece separately, boom, problem solved.

ive been wanting this for months, i really hope this happens at some point, cause i hate when i mix and match and get an armour piece that has the f*cking TERTIARY colour option be what the primary should be

32 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

ive been wanting this for months, i really hope this happens at some point, cause i hate when i mix and match and get an armour piece that has the f*cking TERTIARY colour option be what the primary should be

Yup. Oh, and helmets. Helmets can have the same problem. Need ability to color helmets separately. DE pls.

Edited by SordidDreams