Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if prime warframes had bonuses to power stats?

Could be interesting and help boost some frames a little.  If the boost doesn't multiply with mods it shouldn't get too out of hand, e.g. 115% Power Strength with Intensify giving 145% rather than 149.5%.  Nidus gets bonus Power Strength with levels like that.

They not want Prime variants be stronger to much then there normal counterparts since it would make them mandatory and "nedded" then if you not have them, they have advantage due polarity and such already in my eyes and are fine as they are.

Weapons are exceptions so far and those they try latey to differ with passives or extra effects.

But in short, please no, for that we have mods to use and such if you want more strength etc.

Gerade eben schrieb (XB1)Kiwinator34:

I think prime frames get bonuses when they approach a death orb in the void. I don't really know much about it tho.

You get 250 Energy from it when you approach one, one time only on each orb.

• Like 1

I dont think its a good idea, why, what content is there that we need that bonus? Nothing, the only content that is hard is coz its cheesy hard, either by absurd scaling of enemies, or just bu ignoring our abilities as a whole. None of that will be fixed by +15%.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Kiwinator34 said:

Ah...sounds useful, but is it 1 time per player per orb, or is it 1 time per orb for the entire squad?

For everyone standing near it when prime frame tiggers is.

Edited by Xardis
  • Like 1