Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Mandala decor still lock behind 565 platinum

ZeroEpsilon

Hello DE
I want to ask something about Baruuk collection pack here because i saw Baruuk Mandala decor in that pack.
the point is when you launch Garuda, which inside Garuda collection pack have bloodshed sigil that exclusive only in the pack, after a few months that sigil reward in profit taker boss reward table. 
The same practise should be apply to Baruuk Mandala because i cant see no reason why it's should be exclusive only for collection pack?, when everybody got everything except that decor.
I'm hereby asking you about the decision I should made if I really want to obtain that decor, should I wait for reward table update or should I spend 565 plat for a single thing that I really want? because Baruuk and this pack come out since December 18, 2018 which is 5 months already . 
I will looking forward for an answer
XJMz2GG.png
Thanks for good games

From your loyal tenno that still waiting for Hydroid prime trailer.......

Reference

• Like 4

They should be just available separately. These bundles punish anyone who might want to actually play the game and obtain weapons and warframes through gameplay only to get scammed by garbage market bundles. Having to pay $30 worth of plat for a ship decoration is outrageous.

*Just sits in a corner and doesn't point out literally every Bundle Weapon-Skin/Syandana/Armor-Set not available in anything but the Collector's Bundle Sets, which has been the norm since 3-4 years going, and the fact that the Garuda's Blood Sigil is actually going AGAINST the norm for the Player-base and was suppose to be something special for the fans.*

• Like 5

For starters a sigil =/= an orbiter decoration. Plus, bloodshed sigil is the first of its kind so it does make sense it has special conditions to its release. Then, if you care to notice, there's such items in pretty much every pack, from Prime Access to frame bundles. My dear Tenno, the mandala, as many bundle only items, are not there by chance. They're there to make you purchase the bundle itself, regardless of how much we agree or not. 

Want the mandala? Buy the bundle. I too wanted that Mandala badly, but I do not buy frames or most packs. I farmed Baruuk, started building his 3 parts. Then I cancelled the build and bought the Baruuk Bundle for the mandala, because I could and the rewards outweights the cost for me. That's about it, and it's business, no matter how fair it may seem. I do agree they should let us buy the bundle with a discount if we have parts of it, though. Even if it doesn't seem like it's happening anytime soon.

• Like 1

And also the bundled deluxe weapon skin. DE gifted Frost deluxe skin in a certain event but not the deluxe sword skin now I either live without it or make the stupid decision to pay in full price for what I already had in order to get the weapon skin.

Edited by Marvelous_A

DE just really need to grab some cash if they are doing this and not changing it in the future. Its a good decor but DE seem to want players to spend stupid amount of plat for just that, maybe one day we will have bundle items being buyable seperately, same issue with deluxe skin packs for those who got the skin on its own and want the extra stuff, they have to pay the whole back and get no discount for owning the skin already, just wonderful.

While I love free stuff, I don't expect DE to make every cosmetic in the game farmable for free (even though they technically do because you can trade plat with other players). That said, I'm all for DE offering specific bundle items for direct purchase.

I'm fine with cosmetic bundle treated in this way as I already purchased them all. I'm fine even it's sell separately for 150p or something but I don't like the idea getting 2-3 more Baruuk with his signature weapon that I have to sell them later for 5k credit if i want this 3 decor copies. And as far as I have checked other frame bundle, non of them have this problem. As the same category in frame bundle, I neither cant see the point you are trying to pick or the solid evidence or the reason you trying to support your standing.

Edited by ZeroEpsilon

Il y a 5 heures, Wyrmius_Prime a dit :

They should be just available separately. These bundles punish anyone who might want to actually play the game and obtain weapons and warframes through gameplay only to get scammed by garbage market bundles. Having to pay $30 worth of plat for a ship decoration is outrageous.

You got the frame and the weapon for free by farming them. They got some bonuses in the pack because they buy them. I think it's pretty fair. 

But you are right. I like to farm everything too because it makes no sens to me to buy the content of the game. It would be cool to have those bonuses available separately but they would stop being bonuses in this case. 

I guess this is the downside of a f2p game. Everything in not totally free. But at least, they are only cosmetics or decorations and it doesn't change the quality of the game. Right? 

• Like 1

If you already got everything else in the bundle, then I would advise u 2 w8.

It's frustating but better then spending 540p on bloodshed sigil only go get the news its coming to as a boss drop 2 days later.

Edited by BabyKurama