Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When do you think the Vault Relics will be bounty rewards?

(NSW)Kaizer

They are aiming at giving you an incentive to go into the Void. That's enough for me to validate this decision, I love this place but there would be no reason to go there, ever, if that was not for the Vaulted Relics (the occasional Argon for the occasional craft is not enough).

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

You can also trade with plat to get the relics (or parts outright), OR you can use syndicate standing (from running regular missions) to buy Relic Packs.

....Or just run the Void missions.

I've been following the trade chat room and Maroo's Bazaar, I rarely see anything, no volt prime parts, the rare loki prime part, and nothing from the other items.

1 minute ago, Chewarette said:

They are aiming at giving you an incentive to go into the Void. That's enough for me to validate this decision, I love this place but there would be no reason to go there, ever, if that was not for the Vaulted Relics (the occasional Argon for the occasional craft is not enough).

I go to the void all the time, if anything the derelict system barely gets any love unless you want to hunt for the corrupted mods and farm for Nekros. I've done that enough times. I can take on the boss solo with my Rhino and my akstilleto build rattleguts kitgun.

11 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

I wouldn't mind seeing the vaulted relics being added to the derelict as well. 

I love both locations, they could use some loot love. 

Relics for Volt and Odonata can also be bought with Ducats from Baro during Tennocon at the digital ticket relay. 

I had no problems farming any of the relics except the dreaded Axi L4. Still need it for Loki and Wyrm, and I will have that Loki Prime in one way or another before it is vaulted again.

I've been burning through a lot of my random Axi relics as well in hopes of getting drops from others, but no luck. I see a lot of people joining and abandoning Axi-missions looking for others with L4's too, so the struggle is real. Abandoning like that is just poor behavior though imo.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

I know you can hunt the void but man I haven't gotten a single one yet. I'd rather do bounties to be honest.

They actually use to be Bounty rewards but players suffering from a terminal case of Rose Tinted Nostalgia begged DE to put the relics into the Void (and its extremely polluted loot tables) & stop forcing them to play Bounties.

Because it's apparently ok to force everyone into the Void, but not ok for players to have another reason to go into the open world content....

Then they turn around & say that they they have no reason to play open world 

I digress...

Many players (myself included) have asked DE to put the relics into Bounties & the Void because...why not both?

But those who want them in the Void cry foul when it gets suggested. Claim everyone will just do the Bounties instead of (mindlessly) grinding Void missions.

Truth is that keeping the relics buried in already very oversaturated loot tables it allows them to drive up the price on the unvaulted items since they are mind numbing tedious to get.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Zero_029:

Many players (myself included) have asked DE to put the relics into Bounties & the Void because...why not both?

Last year with the unvaulting of rhino/nyx the relics were moved to the void and removed from the bounties and people complaint because specially for the axi relics the void has much lower drop chances. So for the next to unvaults Mag/Nova and Ember/Frost the relics were also in the bounties. Now their again not in the bounties what makes no sense.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)joehan1287 said:

Last year with the unvaulting of rhino/nyx the relics were moved to the void and removed from the bounties and people complaint because specially for the axi relics the void has much lower drop chances. So for the next to unvaults Mag/Nova and Ember/Frost the relics were also in the bounties. Now their again not in the bounties what makes no sense.

Maybe DE is flip flopping to try & appease the playerbase?
I dunno. They get backlash eitherway which is why I think need to just do both at the same time.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029

12 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

They actually use to be Bounty rewards but players suffering from a terminal case of Rose Tinted Nostalgia begged DE to put the relics into the Void (and its extremely polluted loot tables) & stop forcing them to play Bounties.

Because it's apparently ok to force everyone into the Void, but not ok for players to have another reason to go into the open world content....

Then they turn around & say that they they have no reason to play open world 

I digress...

But those who want them in the Void cry foul when it gets suggested. Claim everyone will just do the Bounties instead of (mindlessly) grinding Void missions.

Truth is that keeping the relics buried in already very oversaturated loot tables it allows them to drive up the price on the unvaulted items since they are mind numbing tedious to get.

I haven't seen anyone sell any sets though aside one Odanata prime at the trade bazaar. No one is selling even Loki or Volt Prime sets, I saw a Wyrm once but thats it no Bo Prime either. If anything this has caused too big a dry spell. Besides its not entirely fair to some players cause some might not have full access to all the void levels and the bounties on cetus and fortuna let it be open to anyone. If you make it too exclusive you alienate the consumers.

Edited by (NSW)Kaizer

1 hour ago, ChaosSabre said:

The last few had the bounty relics replaced with vaulted ones. I'm glad it didn't now since you can farm the new prime relics more easily via bounties.

Its been a month though and Equinox Prime is saturated, if they rotated to have Equinox Prime relics with the Vault Relics this would be more interesting. What's more Equinox Prime and Stradavar prime and Tipedo prime will be around for a long time cause they're new, the problem is vault is only till july.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

I haven't seen anyone sell any sets though aside one Odanata prime at the trade bazaar. No one is selling even Loki or Volt Prime sets, I saw a Wyrm once but thats it no Bo Prime either. If anything this has caused too big a dry spell. Besides its not entirely fair to some players cause some might not have full access to all the void levels and the bounties on cetus and fortuna let it be open to anyone. If you make it too exclusive you alienate the consumers.

guarantee me that people will only pay in good plat and i not mind selling a few sets of either.

6 hours ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

Many won't start advertising the sets until the unvault ends. Which is the prime time to sell at a high price.
Until then you'll want to use Warframe Market if you're hoping to purchase a set off someone.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

I'm starting to suspect the reason its not bounties cause people keep crashing on the open world areas so they need to fix that more until they are confident they can do it again.

I highly doubt it. It’s just a simple reason in my opinion - to have a change from people farming bounties. 

If they'd put them in the bounty rotation again, I guarantee someone would’ve created a thread saying “why do DE keep forcing us to farm bounties”. 

They need to change locations in order to keep it somewhat fresh. What they should have done though was remove other relics from the Void drop table, increasing the drop chance of the new relics. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Mez999:

They need to change locations in order to keep it somewhat fresh.

But they didn't change the location they just didn't put the relics in the Bounties. I didn't see any threats that complaint about the vault relics for the past two unvaults.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)joehan1287 said:

But they didn't change the location they just didn't put the relics in the Bounties. I didn't see any threats that complaint about the vault relics for the past two unvaults.

No one complained about the unvaulted relics, but people sure did complain about how the relics being made available there made it hard to farm the latest prime frame. 

It's simple, DE wants to "encourage" players to purchase the unvaulted packs. Meanwhile, elitist players with thousands of plat want to keep the drop table in void so, once the unvaulted period ends, they can jack up the prices even more since there would be little to no competition. The only thing that would be stopping the from selling it for literally any amount of platinum is reasonable pricing. But if somebody is willing to pay 2000 platinum for a set because they don't want to wait 3+ more years (that's a HELL of a long time just to get a warframe), then those elitists get what they want. It's greed -- it's that simple.

Also, what DE SHOULD do is just ignore that vocal minority. The problem is they share the same interest.

• Like 2