Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do we just not have a way of getting Nitain Extract now?

Yousho

Don't be silly, there's always a way to get Nitain!

Just do Ship Sabotage, find all three caches and relish in that generous 0.67% drop chance~

Yeah I guess not. This is a really messy way of transitioning to the next Nightwave, since there's always someone out there who's in desperate need of Nitain at any given time.

Edited by Zandermanith222
  • Like 19

2 minutes ago, Zandermanith222 said:

Don't be silly, there's always a way to get Nitain!

Just do Ship Sabotage, find all three caches and relish in that generous 0.67% drop chance~

Only (most) low level Sabotage missions have a 0.67% chance. The lower level Void Sabotage and all T3 Sabotage missions have a 2% chance.

Still not that great but it's still more than zero without NW or Ghouls.

2 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Ghoul Bounties has pretty decent rates

5.95%...which means just about 6 out of every 100 bounties for the final stage and  4.12% which is pretty much every 4 out of 100.

I know RNG is RNG, but even looking at those odds it is in no way reliable or decent, its present at best.

Though I'll admit it isn't insultingly low like the Sabotage rate at least...

Someone needs to do the math for the time required to complete 5 ghoul bounty stages and calculate how long, on average, it takes to earn 1 nitain extract. There is nothing quite as soul crushing as needing multiple of them and then realizing how long it would take without the old alert system.

32 minutes ago, Aldain said:

5.95%...which means just about 6 out of every 100 bounties for the final stage and  4.12% which is pretty much every 4 out of 100.
I know RNG is RNG, but even looking at those odds it is in no way reliable or decent, its present at best.

it's about a 10% probability to get one Nitain per Bounty. since the Ghoul Bounties are shorter than normal Bounties, that sounds pretty decent.

1 hour ago, Yousho said:

For a couple of weeks, atleast?

1 hour ago, trst said:

They come out of Sabotage cache rewards and Ghoul Bounties.

But I'm pretty sure Ghouls just left a few days ago so it's Sabotage only for a while.

You can find some in Lua extermination caches

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Great! Good to know!  Is that said somewhere in game though? Or is it another "wiki is your friend" kinda bullS#&$? 

Nothing is said in game. Get used to using the wiki, its integral to Warframe.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

I am starting to smell that this is DE's sneaky way to drag me to ghoul bounties again...

but yeah, should normal alerts come back during Nightwave's down time? It will help those desperate people to get Nitain Extract.

DE doesn't do sneaky, underhanded shista. Stop immediately assuming that every time they miss something. Its not intentional. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Great! Good to know!  Is that said somewhere in game though? Or is it another "wiki is your friend"/s kinda bullS#&$? 

I suppose I could count up the amount of stupid inbox msgs from Lotus I have, that would give an idea. It's pretty common knowledge by now.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)RevenantRequiem said:

Nothing is said in game.

The codex says some S#&$. Nothing about Nitain though. Would probably be pretty important for it to say SOMETHING now that the best AND the most effective way of obtaining Nitain is now gone until further flipping notice. Lol

21 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

I suppose I could count up the amount of stupid inbox msgs from Lotus I have, that would give an idea. It's pretty common knowledge by now.

On Xbone the Ghouls were last here 4/29. They were Vanquished on May 2. And didn't come back till 5/17. So what's that; about 15 days in between?tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

31 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

The codex says some S#&$. Nothing about Nitain though. Would probably be pretty important for it to say SOMETHING now that the best AND the most effective way of obtaining Nitain is now gone until further flipping notice. Lol

On Xbone the Ghouls were last here 4/29. They were Vanquished on May 2. And didn't come back till 5/17. So what's that; about 15 days in between?tenor.gif

So like, 1 more day than the 2 weeks I mentioned? End of the world, definitely.