The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

handcannons? 🤔

I've always had some simple enjoyment using are hand cannons in other games, now some of you may think im just referring to a big revolver styled weapon 

Image result for handcannon <-like this

youd be half right, what I refer to is a pistol that is rather large and fires an explosive shell type projectile 

bolto with its augment can kinda do this , but its a iffy when it does it

Image result for bolto

so basically  a handgun that is large & fires a large projectile, that on contact explodes, dealing a small AOE ,, these could be introduced as a class of possibly a primary or secondary  would be interesting and fun

whats your thoughts tenno?

• Like 3

The closest I ever felt to a "handcannon" in this game was more of a "heavy caliber, Desert-Eagle type pistol", which is why I fell in love with the Lex Prime. Until Akstilleto Prime came about and showed me the power of dakka. 

Edited by (PS4)LeBlingKing69
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

The closest I ever felt to a "handcannon" in this game was more of a "heavy caliber, Desert-Eagle type pistol", which is why I fell in love with the Lex Prime. Until Akstilleto Prime came about and showed me the power of dakka. 

id say it sounds fun and does a bunch of damage

Image result for lex warframe

akabolto prime also are nice , but still dual wielding only 

Image result for akbolto prime

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Etan-gK said:

hmm, I mean, does the stug even qualify as a real weapon? in four years of playing the only person I've ever seen using it was me when I was power leveling

I use mine quite often. But I'm a meta-avoider so I'm always trying something new

I would definitely love something along the lines of a large calibre Revolver, slow rate of fire, but each shot is immensely powerful and precise, and makes an almighty BOOM with each pull of the trigger, with wrist-breaking recoil, to give that wonderful "weight" these guns have. maybe also give it Punchthrough. essentially a sniper in the palm of your hand, nothing less.

it may not be the most practical weapon in a horde shooter like Warframe, but it would be insanely fun! so tell me Grineer, do ya feel lucky, punk?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I would definitely love something along the lines of a large calibre Revolver, slow rate of fire, but each shot is immensely powerful and precise, and makes an almighty BOOM with each pull of the trigger, with wrist-breaking recoil, to give that wonderful "weight" these guns have. maybe also give it Punchthrough. essentially a sniper in the palm of your hand, nothing less.

it may not be the most practical weapon in a horde shooter like Warframe, but it would be insanely fun! so tell me Grineer, do ya feel lucky, punk?

fe9a8c1eeeff3c9babb05a202c4c8fac.jpg

You damn right brotha!

06737672cb05f5d8ec36c9cada3ab2bf.jpg

Or even a snubby tumblr_nm9828l6vC1sdxszuo1_500.jpg

Here's mine 😉6a1692de9b44c56c6850737641faf77d.jpg

You know what they say. It's better to be prepared than to be caught with your pants down. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82