Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.4

[DE]Megan

they wouldn't wipe the leaderboards although negative CD rivens destroyed the leaderboard, people that did it legit should also be punished? to rerun and get a score tehy already achieved in a legit manor? as much as I want a wipe its pointless, event was already tarnished by this exploit

Yes!

* Fixed Rivens that are capable of hitting negative Damage via Critical Multiplier resulting in insta-killing enemies that have innate Damage resistance (Amalgam Alkonost). They will now properly take 0 Damage from a negative Critical Multiplier weapon, the same way regular enemies do.

il y a 10 minutes, Teitaka a dit :

The whole UI since 'The Sacrifice' needs a bit of TLC in my opinion. Many players are still complaining that it is not as clear as the old UI. Here are a couple of suggestions.

Relic Screen update:

Relic_UI_Suggestion.png

Separate the rewards into separate rows for their rarity and colour coordinate the colour of their text to the standard Bronze/Silver/Gold based on their rarity (as has been standard in Warframe for a long time).

Personally, I preferred the old larger tabs between Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi relics, but standardising the tabs is fine.

Basic UI TLC:

Inventory_UI_Suggestion.png

DO NOT grayscale the icons as it makes the UI looks very bland and makes everything look the same. Also, show Forma count & mastered item icons on their icon overviews as we used to have previously as can be seen in the top 2 rows in this example, it makes the UI a lot more appealing.

Also, turn item labels on by default. Having so many icons be the same (Systems, Chassis, Barrels, Stocks, Receivers etc), and only knowing what they are till you hover over them (unless players find the "item Label" toggle in the options that many casual players may not find) can be very confusing for both veterans and new players alike.

couldn't agree more , the current UI is a nightmare and terribly unintuitive , same for when you open a relic , you don't know if you own any of the parts, and neither knows the rarity of them

Ba'Geth skin energy colors is still bugged. No matter what the color I pick - it is always orangeish.

Other than that, after changing my nickname, options in-game restarted to default. My favorite colors are gone as well. :(

Buffing Sol Gate's damage doesn't make it good.
Lower the damage and make the tick rate higher, like most beam weapons work, then I'll think about using it.
The ability is absolutely pointless at the moment, even with 500 more damage.

Gerade eben schrieb -_Momo_-:

they wouldn't wipe the leaderboards although negative CD rivens destroyed the leaderboard, people that did it legit should also be punished? to rerun and get a score tehy already achieved in a legit manor? as much as I want a wipe its pointless, event was already tarnished by this exploit

well atleast every run over 100k. cause that is nearly impossible.

2 minutes ago, darkmago18 said:

Pls added the parts of octavia in simaris pls I am unlucky person to find the parts of octavia 😧

Simaris only offers the things you can only ever get once, through quests or otherwise, as a safety net for people who have sold them accidentally. Octavia's parts can be gotten at any time.

Archived