Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.4

[DE]Megan

PUNISH THE EXPLOITERS! 

there are clans with thousands of members that played this event 100% legit and played hours to get better and better scores, now after this patch no exploited highscore has been nullified... smh... DE pls enforce legitimacy... i love you guys but please take note of this complaint

WizzardZombi from Lunar Gladiators represent!

I like the Landing Craft -> Orbiter change - it's a tiny thing, but it had always seemed off to me because we were obviously customising the orbiter, not the landing craft

What I'd love to see next is a removal of the "About" box when inspecting a relic - the information under the tooltip is what we're going there to look at so there's no point in hiding it in a tooltip when you can just display it directly.

It would also be wonderful to be able to see the # owned for each reward in the reward screen directly, without having to look at all 4 different tooltips

Finally, while it's nice to enable Toggle Sprint could you please add an option to have sprint default on instead of off (obviously archwing "sprint" should remain a separate thing, defaulting to off and not affecting the sprint state of your warframe when you toggle in an archwing).

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wisp will now apply the stronger Reservoir value if another Wisp casts the same Reservoir but stronger (with the corresponding Duration).

im not sure what this means exactly, the (with the corresponding duration).

while this could be good for others who arent using wisp, for me while im playing wisp, ive built my frame the way i like it with balanced strength and range and duration, i would prefer if there was a way to default to our own motes as opposed to picking up others.

for example, my duration is a little higher than the other wisp in the mission, but their strength is higher. if their mote gets picked up over mine, i have lower duration and it forces me to play the way they play the game, not how i want to play the game.

now as i dont understand the wording of this change, if someone could explain it to me, maybe i keep my duration and only pick up strength. if otherwise, i really hope this is taken into consideration by DE.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed join-in-progress spawn times being very long if the in-mission player is riding a Domestik Drone.

LOL what a weird bug

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixes towards the Domestik Drone not moving to another location if it becomes stuck.
  • Fixed Kavats becoming stuck in their Idle animation (most commonly seen when near the Domestik Drone).

Okay what is up with the coding for these Domestik Drones

Gerade eben schrieb TheRealZenko82:

Just wondering, is the resolution thing fixed yet? Because I've been playing on 1538 x 801 since the update came out. I wanna get back to 1080p. P.S: I have a good device to run WF.

they should be fixed with last hotfixes? test it out but i play on 1080p with 0 problems.

The cheating clans will go on to advertise their wins and pick up new members and the cycle will repeat. How about we stop endorsing cheating, stop giving slaps on the wrist to exploiters who repeatedly do this and ban them from being able to play in the leaderboards on their accounts or bi op. It's actually insane to even consider fixing a bug without fixing the effects the bug had. I'm sure if everyone of those players duped primed chamber you'd jump on them all because it effects your platinum economy. How about what effects your community? Ngl if these boards are not fixed and it's just delayed while you're verifying the integrity. I bet a lot of people are thinking the next time I hear "clan operation" I'm going to straight assume immediately that precedence was set today regarding abusing and getting away with it".

Why were bans issued out for XP farming in Orb Vallis for using "unintended" exploits? 

Why were 2 week trade suspensions given for people running Spectres with INTENDED mechanics?

Why in this case, cheaters are not getting a punishment, or not even a score revert?

This is a spit in the face to every member of every clan trying to run the event multiple times, trying to improve their scores, or just carrying other people through to increase clan/alliance totals.

There is NOT A SINGLE CHANCE, that the exploiters who actually got the meaningful scores were not aware of the exploiting they were participating in. And even more staggering is that they are not cheating an extra 2-5% scores, but rather the scores of 5-10 fully endgame grind ready veteran squads.

Absolutely shameful that cheaters are not being punished, but rather rewarded. 

Wow DE what a fix

Some clan r working so hard for this event playing legit and on the other hand some clans r expoliting the bugs (-cd etc) and getting 100k points 

insted of reseting scores why not bann them 

see the point difference

4 minutes ago, -TSA-KenSasaki said:

they should be fixed with last hotfixes? test it out but i play on 1080p with 0 problems.

I tried to set it to 1920 x 1080 but it keeps resetting me back to 1536 x 801. 

Edit: It's all fixed, I just had to put the window scaling mode to Native.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wisp Changes & Fixes:

• Wisp Sol Gate changes:
    • Increased base Damage from 1000 to 1500.
    • Increased Ability cast to be 30% faster.
    • Restored Sol Gate’s true destructive power to go through enemies, as opposed to only hitting the first enemy and not the ones also behind it.

This is nice little buff, though I feel a bit more could be done. Perhaps something as simply increasing it's tick rate to something like 8 per second. It would put Sol Gate a bit further in dps than something like Revenant's Danse Macabre, but with Sol gate actually requiring aim and being more single target focused, I feel it would be justified.

Spineless. What happened to banning the worst offenders and deducting points from exploiters in general like you used to do? Hire a QA team and stop pushing out updates as soon as you're able to compile them, it's clearly not working.

5 minutes ago, -CG-ImMrBloo said:

The cheating clans will go on to advertise their wins and pick up new members and the cycle will repeat. How about we stop endorsing cheating, stop giving slaps on the wrist to exploiters who repeatedly do this and ban them from being able to play in the leaderboards on their accounts or bi op. It's actually insane to even consider fixing a bug without fixing the effects the bug had. I'm sure if everyone of those players duped primed chamber you'd jump on them all because it effects your platinum economy. How about what effects your community? Ngl if these boards are not fixed and it's just delayed while you're verifying the integrity. I bet a lot of people are thinking the next time I hear "clan operation" I'm going to straight assume immediately that precedence was set today regarding abusing and getting away with it".

the clans abusing these (at least in the lower tier - not going to call names for obvious reasons) don't advertise with leaderboard wins since they are pretty elitist communities and members of one clan don't care about bans at all because they're sitting on a handfull of mr27 alts anyway.

There is no real fix other than fixing the game and making it as unexploitable as possible ^^

Welp at least now its clear why top of the leaderboards dominated with 100K+ scores..

Now, isn't it necessary to look at the leaderboard and fix it too, since its obvious how those 100K's can be up there. Cmon de, even GTA5 reset their races leaderboard because some people use exploit to get 2 second time on races.

Other than that thx for the hotfix!

Just now, --DSP--Jetstream said:

Welp at least now its clear why top of the leaderboards dominated with 100K+ scores..

And clans like those are why we can't have `top 25 only` clan locked blueprint rewards anymore.

Archived