Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.8

[DE]Megan

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Ivara’s Cloak arrow functioning on Defense objectives, leaving enemies unable to find it. 

Is it on all def. objectives or only on Hydroid-alike? Isn't it a completely valid strategy for defense targets which are not in the capsule. I mean they are walking around like brainless idiots and you have to capture them with something they can't pass thrugh just to be able to properly protect them.

27 minutes ago, shadowmoses098-EN- said:

Didnt u just read the patch note duh... 

• Fixed the Lenz jets still appearing when you apply the Dryad Bow Skin. 

Not fixxed !!! 

just go in the game and equip the bow, you I'll see

17 minutes ago, FunYourself said:

Hildryn Asuron Helmet - lotus gift

"Hildryn first rained death from above on March 7th, 2019 during Operation: Buried Debts."
"The blueprint first became available in a Gift of the Lotus alert on May 31st, 2019 as compensation for the downtime between seasons 1 and 2 of Nightwave."

In this short time many players bought this helmet for 75p. (I also).
Shortly after the recent release, you give it for free.
I will buy nothing more from you in my life.

what short time? you paid 75p for a new helmet and you have it for like 2-3 months now before it goes free .. thats fair imo 

i bought Wisp alt helmet and i do aware that in two months it will be released free in nightwave and am ok with that 

2 минуты назад, lainverse сказал:

Is it on all def. objectives or only on Hydroid-alike? Isn't it a completely valid strategy for defense targets which are not in the capsule.

Valid it may be, but it's not how de wants us to play their game 😄

1 minute ago, lainverse said:

Is it on all def. objectives or only on Hydroid-alike? Isn't it a completely valid strategy for defense targets which are not in the capsule.

I'm assuming that this would be all defense objectives, including operative like in sorties.

Which is funny, because i remember seeing DE devs playing on a prime time some time ago and using Ivara to make the operative invisible ..

This is not a fix, it's a nerf with a bogus explanation.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Boosted Drop Chance of Hexenon from Amalgams to ~7.7%

So you nerfed it from 50% down to 7% and "boosted" it up to 7,7%? Wow, much awe, I will bake a cake for you now... Such a buff, wow... 
Higher drop chance as round reward? Amazing... The round reward amount is way too low anyway, this helps so much...

Facepalm

WTB Volt’s Cloth Physics

Can we get an update on perhaps the oldest visual eye sore that is Volt’s skirt?

he has been waiting on his cloth physics that was suppose to be released along with frost prime’s about 3 years ago.  It wouldn’t bother me much but every now and then I would see aesthetic fixes for other frames and their cloth physics clipping. So I can’t but help bring up volt’s long awaited cloth physics.  

Have you seen his skirt?! Try to crouch and walk. Look at that terrible clipping. If you want to see it at its best, try use the meditation emote.  

It was brought up briefly about 2 dev streams ago. Yet it still remains forgotten. 😞 

and now there’s a new frame coming out that may take his place... no love for the electric man. 😫

hace 41 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.8

Fixes:

• Fixed Ivara’s Cloak arrow functioning on Defense objectives, leaving enemies unable to find it. 

That goes under "Changes". It's a nerf. I thought you learned the difference when you wrote the resource farm nerf under "fixes".

As for the change: you think it's too op? Limbo can do practically the same, and more effectively.

Nezha still has trouble performing pause combos. 

Bright energy color weapons still make the environment blindingly dark when fired. (ex: scourge)  

Sol Gate still has zero reasons to exist. (aside from looking cool as hell) 

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

well rather than a fix i would call it a nerf also a way to add artificial difficulty into the game (not for majority of us as we have our ways) but still a nerf the literal thing cloak arrow is supposed to do is hide something in its range may it be defense objective or anything now if you don't allow that then i may as well suggest reworking her arrows and removing cloak arrow from it because next i expect the god damn arrow being disabled for allies too with a "fix" like this i would rather stay away from fixing any warframe because literally this wasn't a fix but a nerf for those who enjoyed ivara for defense 

10 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

So you nerfed it from 50% down to 7% and "boosted" it up to 7,7%? Wow, much awe, I will bake a cake for you now... Such a buff, wow... 
Higher drop chance as round reward? Amazing... The round reward amount is way too low anyway, this helps so much...

Facepalm

It drops from pretty much everything. Last time I went there I went away with 589 after ~20 minutes. It is drop chance specifically on amalgams and it doesn't matter.

...with double drop both, to be honest. So, without these it had to be ~150? I haven't used smeeta, though. Could have been more.

3 minutes ago, Alejandrokek said:

That goes under "Changes". It's a nerf.

As for the change: you think it's too op? Limbo can do practically the same, and more effectively.

Lol. Expect that to be "fixed" tomorrow then. XD

4 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Facepalm

I could be wrong, but I think the 50% drop was related to Neural Sensors and not Hexanon ..

4 minutes ago, Alejandrokek said:

That goes under "Changes". It's a nerf. I thought you learned the difference when you wrote the resource farm nerf under "fixes".

Thank you for reminding them. -_-

Wait for the "fix" in the next update.

On 2019-05-31 at 11:54 PM, Vit0Corleone said:

I could be wrong, but I think the 50% drop was related to Neural Sensors and not Hexanon ..

They are in the same pool on amalgams. It drops from pretty much everywhere there and could be even extracted from planet. Amalgams drops the most, though. Or they rather did.

6 minutes ago, Alejandrokek said:

That goes under "Changes". It's a nerf.

Except that with Limbo the enemies can see the defense objective.

I think the issue here is that when they can't see it, it causes problems with pathing etc. So they went with the lazy fix and nerfed Ivara instead.

Archived